[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any legal fags around here? family law? im too fucking poor to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498567752175.jpg (219KB, 914x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498567752175.jpg
219KB, 914x1200px
any legal fags around here? family law? im too fucking poor to afford an attorney, but make too much to get help from law clinics...

if so its about custody and visitation. as in I have full custody of my son, mom didnt show up to court. shes demanind visitation and wants our kid to stay the week with her where she lives, which is the next state over. i tell her no, i tell her to go get court order visitation fot aht, but in the mean time she can visit him where we live for the day... not good enough for this bitch and has started threaning me hes not mine and she will order a dna test to take him from me... fyi, i pay everything for him, i am his father. name of his certificate. anyways... anyone?
>>
File: 1454636849196.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1454636849196.png
296KB, 649x649px
How in the fuck did you get parental rights in this day and age of the feminazis, that's what I wanna know.
>>
>>18623206
she was cheating... got pregnant by another dude... we were married btw... and took off to fl with the guy. she didnt show up to court and i made my case.
>>
>>18623215
Sorry, I'm not very well-versed in law, but all I know is that women almost always win. Even if she comes back, even after missing the date, she still has a chance to win. I would just make the case that if she didn't show up the first time and she isn't a person who would be faithful to her husband, why would she be capable of taking care of this child now?

That's all emotional reasoning, not law. There is some reasoning to it though.
>>
>>18623228
custody hearing was a year ago.... she has no job, no stable home to take him. she left her oldest daughter in FL and is now up north with her third baby.... she has no way to provide for him
>>
File: 1464362770456.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1464362770456.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>18623235
I would say it's all dependent upon the judge then. If you have a sane judge and you make these simple statements, you should win. If you have an insane feminist judge, I would say you can lawyer up all you want and still lose. Sorry, that's a pretty depressing statement, but I believe it to be fact.
>>
>>18623228
I heard that men usually don't get custody because most tend to not ask for it, and that statistically the father is more likely to get custody if he actually fights for it.
>>
>>18623254
I filed for custody, once the truth was out I drove my ass and filed for custody of him. She was served and didn't show up knowing. She was served and the judge was po, he even brought up all proff of her serving.
>>
What the fuck, did your wife get brain damage get a complete change in personality sometime after you were married or something? I can't imagine any other reason why you would've ever married this ho.
>>
>>18623267
I guess I was just a dumb ass
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.