[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 4yrs just left me for a transgender, female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170729_115233.jpg (2MB, 4032x1960px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_115233.jpg
2MB, 4032x1960px
My girlfriend of 4yrs just left me for a transgender, female to male. Our anniversary was next month and I was going to propose on her birthday in November. The guy has not fully crossed over as far as I'm aware. He still has a chest and as far as I know a vagina. I'm trying to judge whether my she will come back to me. She needed to do some soul searching, claimed she wasn't happy. She is adopted and needs help with that. She hasn't been to a therapist in a long time. The guy is also adopted. But she wants kids and has a very very social family. Bring a deaf transgender into her family would be very interesting. Am I overreacting with what's going on? What do you think the chances are of her coming back to me? What costs are entailed in the transgender change? I'm not sure if she fully understands that there could be a lot of money invested in that, almost like a college loan.

Picture is unrelated
>>
Even if this is just a fling. I support her doing what she can to realize happiness she had. I support her, love her, care for her. I just don't want to lose her.
>>
>>18623138
You've lost her. Sorry bud, move on.
>>
>>18623112
Find someone who doesn't want to leave you for a tranny.
>>
If that is the case, how bad is it for me to kick the shit out of this kid?
>>
>>18623112
Dodged a fucking massive bullet there, send the guy(female) a thank you letter
>>
>>18623279
You'll get hatecrimed and never work again if you did. Because being a tranny is hip right now.
>>
>>18623296
And deaf..
>>
>>18623297
At least he'd never hear me coming...
Hit him with a one punch with no cameras. Could work out.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18623112
You dodged a bullet op. That tranny saved you from fate worse than death.

Good riddance, she is gone. Block her, refuse ro ever see her again, be singke for few months and focus on things you couldnt do when single.

Sorry op.
>>
>>18623225
this
>>18623138
also grow some balls, its okay to be angry and feel betrayed, anger is healthy too as long as you dont beat someone up because of it...
>>
>>18623357
It's not something I could actually do. I just say it in hopes it makes me feel better. But it didn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.