[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when I was a teenager and I was thinner boys didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 4a89346f603c3f456ef8dacd0b2f8973.jpg (412KB, 2142x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4a89346f603c3f456ef8dacd0b2f8973.jpg
412KB, 2142x3000px
How come when I was a teenager and I was thinner boys didn't want me and only made fun of how ugly I am

But now in my early twenties they want to have sex with me even though I'm fatter and older?

Have guys my age just become more desperate?
>>
>>18623070
Looking for beta orbiters on /adv/ I see
>>
Show me that thicc booty, mami.
>>
>>18623075
...You're delusional.

I'm asking a sincere question.
>>
>>18623070
>Have guys my age just become more desperate?
Jesus, are you still a teen? If not, then there's your fucking answer
>>
Because you were a fucking child and children are more concerned with cartoons and birthday presents and looking cool with their friends and don't have hormones going nuts with them. Now you're an adult and adults fuck. Besides attraction is not written in stone, different people find different things attractive. You can't lump all boys into one generic group anymore than you can all women. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>18623083
But you're supposed to be more desirable as a teen...I don't understand why the opposite is true for me.
>>
>>18623086
Hormones are supposed to be more intense when you're teenagers, less when you're in your early twenties.

Teenagers don't care about cartoons and birthday presents most of them were sexually active.
>>
>>18623091
What stone slate is that written in?
Teens are kids, disgusting, and immature.
There is nothing desirable about that for someone who is not a teen.
Among the teens, it is just cesspool of hormones going on, so trying to get any meaning out of what was going on as a teen is like digging for ice in a volcano.
>>
>>18623101
Apparently peak attractiveness is 16-18 years old for women
>>
Being a teenager is not actually as ideal as you might think. A teenager's job is to learn how to be a person. They're establishing who they are, they're establishing where they stand on the social hierarchy, they're establishing where everyone else stands on the social hierarchy, they're establishing their independence.
Early twenties is where people start looking beyond their tiny social group. They might be more motivated now to start finding love, or moving towards a family, or having sex. They've started to figure out who they are, what they care about, and how to not be awful little shits who make fun of other people.

They are adults now. You are also an adult now. Both you and they have improved their social skills. You've matured emotionally, socially, and physically. You're likely a more appealing mate now than before. They are not awful fucking teenagers anymore.

Also, the people in highschool knew you since you were a child. They are shaped by the expectations of where you sat on the social hierarchy. You probably weren't actually ugly. But because calling you ugly was the thing that people did, people continued to do it. The adults you meet now do not know you as "the kid that everyone calls ugly." If they do, they likely have grown up and realized that that was fucking stupid and mean.

Also thinness doesn't necessarily mean more appealing. And you are in absolutely no way old.
>>
>>18623091
>>18623106
However, men mature later than women. You very well could have been sexually attractive to older men, but they couldn't approach you because they would go to jail. Your peers were too busy being playground bullies.
>>
>>18623106
Physically maybe, but personality wise they're not attractive at all.
>>
>>18623110
I'm way behind on social skills and emotional maturation since I barely had any friends as a teenager (most people didn't want to be my friend) and I didn't even go on one date

Most people my age are moving towards serious long term relationships, moving in with each other or even marrying and having kids

I haven't even had my first boyfriend yet, it's so pathetic.

The people in high school were different from the ones in primary school. And yet I was bullied in every institution I was put in

I still feel like the incredibly ugly girl.
>>
>>18623106
For who?
What criteria?
What continent?
Which country?
If you think your peak is at 16-18 you need to really get yourself checked.
>>
>>18623101
What world are you living in where you would call 18 and 19 year olds kids? Ffs I'm 2 years older than my 19 year old brother and some people still think he's older. And as for maturity, I really wouldn't call an 18 year old that can hold a job, drive, plan a career in STEM or the military or do other adult shit, a kid. Maturity has less to do with age and more to do with experience and personality, the older people get.
>>
>>18623123
If you are saying you are in your early twenties, you are still young and will still grow and all that shit.
All you have to know is that there are billions of people on this planet, so not everyone can be the same.
I also have always lacked social skills and my emotional maturity is like that of an autist, but guess what, nobody gives a shit and just accept you as who you are.
>>
>>18623110
>how to not be awful little shits who make fun of other people
You're delusional if you think people in their 20's or older can't be just as much assholes as teenagers, that bullies don't exist in every age.

>They are not awful fucking teenagers anymore.
See above.

>>18623125
>If you think your peak is at 16-18 you need to really get yourself checked
Why do you say that?
>>
>>18623158
>You're delusional if you think people in their 20's or older can't be just as much assholes as teenagers, that bullies don't exist in every age.
Very true, but it's a lot less socially acceptable for an independent adult to be acting that way than a child. If people are going to grow out of their bullying nature, they're probably going to do it around their 20's or 30's. I'd imagine that it's more rare for people to grow into a bullying nature.
>>
>>18623070
Same here, OP.

I was thin, but absolutely gorgeous as a teen. I was picked on, turned down by boys I liked, hated on by other girls.

Now I am older and fatter and all the boys come to the yard.

I wonder if teenage boys lacked confidence just as us girls did. Even then, when I was a teen, it seemed liked girls less pretty than me got laid faster than I did, however they were much more outgoing than I was. Boys made me nervous. Maybe my nervousness made them more nervous.
>>
>>18623070
No, you're just at your peak in your 20's. You're not dating or long term material. You're pussy, that's all you are to them. It's called fucking some strange. Alot of guys will fuck dumpster trash just to get a nut off.
>>
>>18623070
most black guys like big white girls
>>
They feel less intimidated by you
>>
>>18623070
You were ugly and now aren't or you were doing other things to repel men before and now not

Don't pretend to be retarded
>>
gtfo roastie
seek attention elsewhere
>>
>>18623070
I personally find teenagers gross desu, I'm 24 and I'd choose the average 30 year old over the average 18 year old any day
>>
>>18623133
Probably because, at 18 and 19, the brain hasn't finished developing. That's still teenage. Just because someone has gone past certain milestones, doesn't make them mature.
>>
>>18623070
It also could be that your face is cuter because of the body mass. Many thin people have not round enough faces, depends on the person and how thin you really were and how you are now..

Many guys are into specific type of faces, and too thin girls tend to not have that kind of nice face people just tend to like, of course being too fat is also not good.

That could be the explanation, but it's probably just a random occurence or them being desperate. Don't let it get into your head and think that there was something wrong with you back then or something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.