[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I am recently dating this guy and he always wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1405.jpg (162KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
162KB, 1136x640px
Hey guys. I am recently dating this guy and he always wanted us to go hiking or camping.
I went on a few dates with him already and he seems like he doesn't into movie or dinning at all except for hiking, climbing or camping. I have the same passion for outdoor activities as well but for a guy I remotely know about is this considered abnormal?
Should I go on a hike with him or nah? Usually the hiking places are far away from the city so I'm a bit worried. Am I watching too much TV?
>>
>>18622718
Dinners at a fine restaurant is too much of a drag.

Movies are a waste of time when you could experience real life.

Outdoor activities are cool and keep you fit.

Not abnormal.

However, he prob wants to get you alone with him for some potential sexy time and get really intimate that he may or may not be fantasizing about. Not necessarily enact them though
>>
>>18622844
This is what I was thinking about. I don't know if he's trying to get some alonetime with me or is this abnormal. I watched some TV that girls get killed or raped while going away with dudes in to the wild so I kind of scared. Plus I am not ready to intimate with him just yet since I always have to bond with the one I date beforehand.
How should I tell him about it?
>>
>>18622897
Just because he's fantasizing about maybe boning while going hiking doesn't mean that he wouldn't enjoy spending the time hiking with you without sex

Just tell friends where you'll be and when you hope to return
>>
>>18622897
Yeah be real with him and tell him you have reservations about it..

I'm just like this guy, and a lot of girls are apprehensive about first/early dates in the woods. If you're concerned you can text a friend every half hour or so, or bring pepperspray with you..

It's okay to be concerned, and if you don't trust him yet it's better to let him know than to have a time freaked out or to just stand him up.

All in all though it is almost definite he's not a rapist/muderer and you'll be totally fine.
>>
>>18622906
I might turn on the GPS so my friends would know I located in case if anything at all.
>>18622912
So you meant you invited girls to go hiking with you before? He kind of wanted us to do this since every time when we about to make plans for the next time we meet so I don't know wha to say. I just want to do some other things like going for a movie or pool or amusement park first but he seems like into outdoors only.
Plus he told me once about his budget is being low and such so I feel like he doesn't want to spend money on me even though we always split the bill
>>
>>18622718
Looks like someone is willing to get raped, killed or both.
>>
Here's an idea that you can use in any relationship. Or anytime you feel unsure. Or just conatabtly in your day to day life instead of over thinking/playing mind games.

Just tell him.

For the love of God just say "hey look so I don't really know you too well yet so I'm a little uncomfortable going hiking alone together. Maybe we could both bring a friend and go as a group first? I feel kinda silly for feeling this way but it's how I feel"

He will either agree and say that's fine if he cares about you or he will say no and you can tell him that if hes not interested in how you feel then this relationship isn't going to work.

Why is being open so foreign to people.
>>
>>18622991
Looks like I'll have to talk to him about it then. I'm not really good at talking without making them feel insulted
>>
>>18622718
just let a friend or family know his information before you go. or tell him you're a bit skeeved out or whatever term you want to use and ask if you can take a picture of his license to send to your mom.
>>
I too wish to someday go hiking with a gf mite b cool
>>
>>18623547
You soon will bro
>>
>>18622718
Movies suck nowadays and if you want to go and eat somewhere do it if you are hungry?

I mean he does eat so go to a place that isn't too fancy and has good food, he probably would come with you? You could also just cook together.

If you are worried of you not wanting to go with him anymore just tell him that you don't want to go too often, search an alternative for him and you.

If you think he's going to pull off anything illegal just take something with you like a taser or something, and a phone of course.
>>
>>18623537
That guy is right though, do it.

I always see that kind of thing as a challenge, actually I love being nice to people in a not obvious way, if they are smart they will see that you are honest and appreciate it.

This is a great way to find out if he cares about what you really think or if he just wants you to play along.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.