[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498959309139.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498959309139.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
I'm 18 years old, freshman in a really small college, decent looking, decent social skills, not poor, go out frequently, etc. I can't seem to get a girlfriend. How do normal people do this?
>>
>>18622575
They don't worry about it and post threads on /adv/. Literally just do something social like societies or whatever, and you'll find a girl that likes you if you're "decent looking".
>>
Just go to a bar and wait 'till you see some girl sitting by herself.
Then, start whispering pokémon names into her ear, in the order they appear in the pokédex; this works 100%.
By the time you're at Mamoswine, she'll be melting in your arms; no further interaction needed.
Fuck social skills/looks/money, it's all for losers that don't know how to utilize their pokémon knowledge.
>>
>>18622606
This. Or recite the Poké-rap.
>>
>>18622575

They know other people, and other people give them positive evaluation.

Eventually a girl will notice that people have a good opinion of you. This will overrate you in her eyes, and that's a starting point and an opened door to try to speak to her and know her.

Social skills and money, looks, is for people who are strongly individual. You are young, it's not the moment to act as a lonely wolf.
>>
>>18622575
>I can't seem to get a girlfriend.

What have you tried so far?
>>
>>18622575
You gotta not worry about it - go out and have fun! When you meet people you need to show that you are emotionally intelligent - that you know how to have a good time, engage in banter and shit, but also know when enough is enough, be able to understand people's fears and understand everyone's innate desire for acceptance. You then have to show that you value them for who they are - accept and embrace their flaws etc. Also you need some genuine passions and interests - you need to be interested to be interesting. Finally accept failure, don't get down if someone doesn't accept you
>>
https://youtu.be/b5mFl7ov5xk
Go OP go
>>
>>18622575
sounds like your "decent social skills" aren't so decent at all
or you are just ugly
>>
File: tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj-1.png (237KB, 426x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhszy0xP4Y1qdl3gj-1.png
237KB, 426x271px
>>18622606
>>
>>18622575
Idk man, My very first college gf I asked to be my gf the day I met her and I've been doing horribel with women ever since. How I managed to lose my virginity and be with a girl for a year that I hardly knew is beyond me, though it does make sense on why we weren't compatible.
>>
>>18622606
Sad part is, I dont doubt you. Pokemon is a great way to score pussy if she had a childhood.
>>
>>18622606
>18
>bar
what did he mean by this
>>
>>18623068
Work on it and dont come off as desperate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.