[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these standards realistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 13

File: Att. seperate.png (212KB, 839x395px) Image search: [Google]
Att. seperate.png
212KB, 839x395px
Are these standards realistic?
>>
>>18622434

You mean, are they a realistic approximation of reality? No.
>>
The 'World's Ugliest Woman' weighs something like 29 kg/64 lbs, so what do you think?
>>
>>18622444
I think that interpreting "thin" as "abnormally underweight" is a strong sign of mental retardation.
>>
>>18622448
I think that thinking 'being thin' is all that a woman has to do to be attractive is a strong sign of mental retardation.
>>
>>18622434
Accept that the world isn't made ready for you.
Every generation has their problems.
>>
>>18622434
The man's one should be

"Don't be a manchild" probably.
>>
>>18622459
what did he mean by this
>>
I don't know if you'll actually listen to me ior if you're just looking for validation, but that picture is fucking stupid, and I say that as a 6 foot tall guy who gets tail all the time.

The truth is, guys also have a ton of standards for women, they just don't think about them very carefully, especially when they're making spiteful images like this.

I think the main difference between girls and guys is that while girls won't fuck a guy whose personality they don't like, guys will. But they won't date them.

My theory would be that the person who made this is an insecure loser who compiled a bunch of things he heard a WIDE variety of women say and then made this angry image which claims that this is what ALL women ALWAYS want.
>>
>>18622465
Sorry I'm not fluent in memes. Maybe something like "deal with it" would be better?

Don't think "Why me? I should have never had to face this problem!". Instead accept the world as it is and do the best you can with the things you were given.
>>
>>18622490
>My theory would be that the person who made this is an insecure loser who compiled a bunch of things he heard a WIDE variety of women say and then made this angry image which claims that this is what ALL women ALWAYS want.
This is just one version of a million 'infographics' created by /r9k/ and men like them.
>>
>>18622493
but what if nothing goes right?
>>
>>18622506
...Are we still talking about the problem of women having higher standards for the men than the men have for the women?
>>
>>18622490
Agree with you and one of the things is that these graphs are typically made by guys who have not actually had relationships, or short lived flings, so it is easy to think that they would be satisfied forever with the bare minimum. Just like many guys on r9k think that if they got to put their dick in a vagina suddenly their whole life would rock.
>>
>>18622530
I'm talking about my shitty life.
Most women should go fuck themselves desu.

>inb4 that's what they do
>>
>>18622577
>I'm talking about my shitty life.
Your life isn't shit. It's just whom you compare it to.

You aren't starving. You aren't tortured. You have skills, time and technology to complain on the internet. Have some perspective
>>
>>18622434
>>18622356
/shrug
>>
>>18622592
pls not the children starve in Africa while I complain on the internet meme
>>
>>18622592
His life is shit because he suffers.

inb4
>African children
>>
File: i could go on.png (214KB, 827x392px) Image search: [Google]
i could go on.png
214KB, 827x392px
who /both are fucking jack shit and this gender meme needs to stop/ here
>>
>>18622622
It won't stop as long as /r9k/ are all sexually frustrated virgins.
>>
>>18622629
Don't forget they're sexually frustrated virgins who resent women for putting out too easily...
>>
>>18622592
even in starving countries the guys who don't get females go crazy. See india's rioting problem over the literal gender unequality.
>>
File: IMG_8437.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8437.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>18622434
This pic is true only if you have pathetically low standards
>>
I am very pleased to see the negative response the OP's image. We may yet reclaim this board from /r9k/
>>
>>18622836
Seems like you know quite a lot about this /r9k/. Maybe go back there, worthless virgin faggot?
>>
>>18622622
Yeah but none of that woman shit takes effort.
>>
>>18622622
There's literally no such thing as an unwillingly single or unwillingly virgin woman so this shit doesn't hold up at all. The edit is basically "no u" in 200 times more letters.
>>
>>18622434
Nah girls have to be smart, have looong hair , dress nice, have nice cars, have curves & shit like that. Some upset 18 yr old prolly made this.
>>
File: girls have it easy.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
girls have it easy.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18623137
>>
>>18622434
Thin girls have no problem getting a guy, but many of these guys want to use them or don't take good care of themselves.
>>18622600
>>18622617
He has a point, most people take it for granted how well off we are.
>>
>>18623154
That caption must be fake but that's very unfortunate.

Last I heard she found a boyfriend.
>>
>>18622434
To all the people who see this kind of image and immediately get angry and say to themselves "This must have just been made by some ugly male loser who's angry he's never had sex or even had a girlfriend", I want you to introspect for a second. Why are things like "virgin" your default response to any male you dislike? And even more importantly, when you encounter a woman you dislike, you'd never think to call her a virgin or say she just can't get a boyfriend? (This is assuming you even have the capacity to ever dislike a woman. Plenty of people are so biased they will literally never have any negative opinion about any woman ever)

Face it, the reason those images anger isn't because you think they're wrong. Deep down even you know they're true. You know getting sex or relationships is so easy for women that you'd never be silly enough to imply a woman couldn't get them, that'd make no sense.

What upsets you is the fact that you just don't want to say women have it easy. You're either a woman yourself who wants to protect your ego by pretending you earned all the sex and relationships you've ever had with your "personality" and not just because all women can get them with 0 effort. Or you're a whiteknight man who just knows women get angry about this, so you get even angrier to try and appease them so you can get laid.
>>
>>18622434
A big pressure that I have faced in my relationship (I'm female) is being both emotionally independent while also have my boyfriend be the center of my world. When I'm not giving him all of the attention, he becomes insecure; when I am, I get branded as immature and needy. I don't know if other women struggle with this.
>>
>>18622434
Not really, all I require is for her not to be an emotional dipshit. Something that no woman doesn't have.
>>
>>18622434
No.
>>
>>18623244
Women don't have it easy. Can you imagine finding a guy and have them slowly distance themselves as you age? With such minimal qualification, it's hard to keep someone around.
>>
>>18623244

No, we call you a virgin because you'd realize the first time you stick your dick in a chick that it's not so incredible that your problems immediately all fade away. The temporary validation of fucking someone disappears shortly after you do it, and just because most women can have some ugly, fat, boring asshole with no respect for himself or her breathe on her and shove his cock in her awkwardly for half hour, doesn't mean they have no problems.

There are a ton of fat, ugly, unwanted women, and just because they can get dicked down doesn't make that any less lonely and unpleasant.
>>
Only the most desperate of all men think all a woman has to be is thin to be attractive. The fuck?

Women need good grooming, physical fitness, charisma, facial beauty, nice hair, good clothes, ect like men.
>>
>>18622434
>Be thin
Be willing*
>>
>>18623571
>There are a ton of fat, ugly, unwanted women, and just because they can get dicked down doesn't make that any less lonely and unpleasant.
You've never once in your life tried to insult a woman by calling her a virgin though.
>>
>>18623244
Sad that you're right, go ask any woman if she actually worked hard to get where she's at, and watch the rage and fury build in her eyes when she knows that you know deep down she didn't do jack shit and was handed everything.

The small amount of work women do is hilarious because they seriously think it has the same weight as a guy busting his full ass. Its always baby kid shit.

"Well I pursuit him for a week until he finally talked to me teehee!"

Because putting in work is so taboo for women that she'll pat herself fully on the back for bare minimum shit. I would really hate for a woman to bust her full ass cause chances are she'll easily fuck up doing so.
>>
>>18623358
Easy answer bitch. You're either getting ugly or he's growing unattached to you. Its very easy to pinpoint why a guy would leave a girl.
>>
Sure is /r9k/ here. Why can't the raging manchildren stay on their own containment board?
>>
>>18624081
because i go where i please faggot.
>>
>>18624082
Why don't you stop going on /r9k/ then. That would result in you having a better life, being happier, and losing your virginity.
>>
>>18624081
Why can normalfags literally never confront or refute things that make them angry instead of just calling for what they don't like to be censored?

If you don't like seeing it doesn't that just tell you it's true?
>>
>>18624111
Take your own advice. You're told over and over again and shown you are wrong. Yet you still insist on believing in retarded memes instead of the truth. This is why you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>18624116
No I've been called virgin/loser/all the usual insutls and told to go to /r9k/

Believe it or not saying those things does not prove anything.
>>
>>18622434
> not being into BBW
simply sad.
>>
>>18624130
>women have literally only 1 requirement to be attractive
>even that is too much for them and they act like "fat shaming" is the next holocaust and demand everyone find them attractive based on zero standards at all
>>
>>18623160
thank (you)!
>>
File: 1463541382989.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1463541382989.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>18622434
This image is bullshit and you know it OP.

Women don't need to be thin.
>>
>>18623160
>>18624140
well meme'd
>>
OPs image is true though, just be kind to him and don't be fat and you'll be acceptable to most men. Maybe not ideal but acceptable.

Sadly a lot of women fail at this somehow.
>>
File: lonely women2.png (33KB, 1140x609px) Image search: [Google]
lonely women2.png
33KB, 1140x609px
>>18623358
Can you imagine just never finding a guy to begin with ever?

Of course not. Women have it so easy in dating they can't even comprehend what it can be like for men. A womans idea of "worst case scenario" doesn't even include the same possibilities as men.
>>
>>18624164
>Hi there, I'm Chad.
kek
>>
>>18624375
I wonder if he means his name is Chad or that he is a Chad.

Speaking of that, has anyone ever seen someone named Chad to be a beta virgin?
>>
File: bait-poster04.jpg (468KB, 1319x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bait-poster04.jpg
468KB, 1319x2000px
>>
>>18624378
Probably his real name and he's a chad judging by those stats. Not every Chad I met has been a Chad but none of them have been losers either.

Anyway, is it even worth fucking trying to hook up with a girl on craigslist with all that competition? I'm assuming it must be a thousand times more difficult on an average looking girl. Would it be better to post your own ad and let them come to you?
>>
>>18624389
It's best to give up.
>>
Its because men expect a lot less from woman and woman grow into their sexual role without having to earn it like men. Also woman would rather share a high value male than have a mediocre man for themselves.
>>
>>18624389
Yes graigslist isn't a dating site, you can find stuff like gloryholes and public use women there but that's just about it
>>
>>18624378
>Speaking of that, has anyone ever seen someone named Chad to be a beta virgin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMn1hzSP-V4
>>
>>18624394
Source: your ass.
>>
>>18624393
>>18624395
I'm below average. I'm a manlet and wristlet and still managed to get tons of pussy on craigslist including a few fat chicks, some milfs and a few qt's here and there. Girls are more desperate for dick than you think and if you talk to them when they're hot and horny then you're in. Sure, they may regret it the next day but who cares as long as you fuck her. I have a simple method and if you want to know how I did it, just let me know. This is when I was young three years ago (aged 21) and craigslist may have been more active back then so I don't know if you'd get the same results nowadays.
>>
>>18624417
>he gets a ton of pussy! chads hate him! learn him simple trick for just 99.99$
>>
Most women want those things and don't get them. Top-tier males mate with top-tier women, on average. Stop being so cucked and fix your life, then maybe a thin girl will want you, yeah?
>>
>>18622629
>>18622637
this lol

/adv/ is a cuck board
>>
>>18624402

Its pretty much common sense. Men don't care about how much a girl makes or how confident and social she is, we mostly care about looks, loyalty and not being crazy, whereas woman want a guy that's well rounded and all around competent.

If a man is raised by a single mother and isn't taught how to be a man this can be devastating to his ability to attract a mate, but girls don't suffer from a lack of guidance because being attractive to men is just a given.

A girl can be beta awkward and as socially retarded as possible, but it won't hinder her in the dating game as long as she is decent looking.
>>
>>18624432
You said girls would rather share a high quality male. Which is just wishful /r9k/ thinking.
>>
>>18624441
t. roastie
>>
>>18624448
No, just someone who isn't a brainlet raging virgin manchild.
>>
>>18624441
They would.
>>
>>18624441

Its true though. Girls all across the board prefer guys with more experience with woman and are more attracted to guys when they are taken and have gfs. Its just facts. Being already validated and wanted by other girls makes you appear more valuable.

This is also why there are so many single moms. They confuse being able to fuck a high value man with being able to keep one and lower their standards later in life when stability becomes prioritized over who fucks the best.
>>
>>18624450
>implying that there aren't women that leech off some poor guy and at the same time fuck some "chad"

wew lad
>>
>>18624464
Which is not at all what you said in the first place. But I wouldn't expect a /r9k/ product to have the intelligence to understand.
>>
>>18624475
>shit he has a point, better avoid it

roastie/white knight detected
>>
Not sure if you've ever been outside, but if you have seen the wide variety of vogue body shapes nowadays, you'd know that "be thin" is not even necessary. All around, I see tall, "thick" women, sizable bust, wide-hipped, and tumorous asses and all (you know, the kind any of you would call fat), effortlessly hanging off of Chad's arm or spending his money.

Women just have to exist and some guy sweeps them up and lets them live for free just for being pretty. Laughably easy life.
>>
>>18624537
You should try leaving the basement once instead of getting your worldviews from /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>18624563
>>18624475
>>18624450
>>18624441

samefag. stop spamming the /r9k/ meme.
>>
>>18624537

Yeah THICC is in now which encourages woman to do workouts and get procedures done that increase the size of certain areas. No one is trying to say woman don't have unique problems of their own, but compared to men their struggle is laughable when you don't even have to develop any kind of character or skills to find love and intimacy. Girls don't have to learn how to talk to guys, how to be confident, how to find a good career, how to please the opposite sex, nothing.
>>
>>18624574
In what delusional world are you living in?
>>
>>18624580
Is the woman expected to initiate anything? Like ANYTHING?

It's more possible to be struck by lightning than to be asked out by a girl.
>>
>>18624585
Do not forget that when you initiate, if you are not exactly the five-hundred things they list as necessary in their Tinder profiles, they will blacklist you, shame you, call you creepy, and put you on the fucking registry for breathing in their direction for not being their Dream Daddy.
>>
>>18624585
Every girl in the world gets a 10/10 Chad who is millionaire and treats her like a princess. Oh wait...
>>
>>18624594
If that happens to you regularly, you must be the most repulsive, disgusting carbon-based creature that exists.
>>
>>18624598
is this even an argument?
if so explain the point you want to make with typing this shit.
>>
This thread lol.

9 girls and 1 boy = society survives.
9 boys and 1 girl = society ends.

We have twice as many female ancestors than male ones. Simply being born with vagina gives you a lot of value and priviledges. Only certain societes who treats girls as slaves (islam) try to balance it out.

Girls have a lot of problems. Dying alone is not one of them same as with dying in war as soldier. In the past their biggest enemy and fear was pregnancy. But now they want 1 kid max and even then go for c section to sleep it through. The second worst fate was being single mother. With todays laws, social money, alimone and guilt free divorce they dont have problem with this anymore.

Stil i would never want to be born as girl given the chance. Because for one, when i ear some respect or recognition, i know it is thanks for my hard work, something girls will never experience.
>>
>>18624657
based anon, best post in this thread
>>
>>18624657
>hard work
You're a NEET though.
>>
>>18624657
>Because for one, when i ear some respect or recognition, i know it is thanks for my hard work
It is easy to be acknowledged as a woman for being beautiful, or for being beautiful in combination with some reasonable talent. Actually being acknowledged for being talented, intelligent etc, not so much. Look at how even the best female athletes are constantly evaluated by their looks and not their accomplishments.
>>
I don't think women have it quite as easy in all respects as people tend to suggest and I don't mean to downplay the struggles some have as individuals but the notion that it is just as difficult for them to find a partner as it is for a man (not even just nsa but an actual bf) is ridiculous and I don't know how anyone can honestly believe that.
Men who have trouble finding a gf or even a date are common af. Even men who are adult virgins are not that rare. I know several women with all sorts of physical and mental problems who have extremely active dating and sex lives. Men line up for them. Some have sent them money without even a promise of anything in return.
They are with new guys every other week and date many concurrently.
Do you think a 300lb guy who struggles with mental illness would ever be in the same position unless he was like a fucking celebrity or something?

When women say it's difficult to find a guy, they mean a good one who is up to their specifications. They don't realize what a hugely different situation it is because they are so used to it. It's all they know.
>>
>>18624677
When your average male joe can outperform top female athlethes, there isnt much to see except their trained bodies (except when they go overboard with steroids, then they dont look like females anymore).

Hell i dont know any discipline where girls are actually better than boys. Even things like cooking, videogames, anything competetive, we dominate it all. Maybe it is because we dont have the
>i just settle down and marry some provider
fallback so we actually have to try our best.
>>
>>18624688
>When women say it's difficult to find a guy, they mean a good one who is up to their specifications.

top kek
>>
>>18624693
It's all relative. If what a man can do is impressive because it exceeds what a "normal" man can do by so much, why wouldn't a woman be impressive for reaching her full potential? You could always build a robot that is faster than any runner, but no one is interested in that because the great thing is not how fast they are but how they make the most of their potential.

Not interested in a shit flinging discussion over whether "boys" or "girls" are lame, though.
>>
>>18624688
I agree with what you wrote here and I think many women who have a knee jerk reflex of saying it's "just as hard for a woman" respond like this more because they feel that their personal struggles are overlooked than that they have honestly thought things through from both sides.

But realize that this is in part because men actively desire women who are picky. Even looking at this board, half of it is "why can't women keep their legs closed" and half "why won't women fuck me". Just like most guys here wanting women to take initiative want to get with a girl who is modest and relatively inexperienced, not someone who has always been hands on when it comes to dating and sex.
>>
Yeah, women in general have higher standards. It makes sense from biological standpoint. Men would fuck everything that has a pulse, but sex is a riskier endeavor for us. Birth control is a thing now, but sex is still meant for reproduction and so we seek responsible partners with worthy genes. Crying about it only proves that you know you are inferior and unworthy of a partner.
>>
>>18624688
You obviously don't go outside ever. The men who can't get a gf or date are a small minority. Not the majority as /r9k/ would have you believe.
>>
>>18624716
>Men would fuck everything that has a pulse
>Crying about it only proves that you know you are inferior and unworthy of a partner.

>projecting this much
>bullshit arguments right out from your ass

roasties really need to leave 4chan forever
>>
>>18624722
You should stay on your containment board.
>>
>>18624722
>using words and not knowing what they mean
Lmao, how am I projecting? I'm not the one complaining how haaaard it is to get a partner and how unfair it is. I've been in a committed relationship with a top-tier partner for years. Cry more, though. It will surely get you a gf.
>>
>>18624744
>Men would fuck everything that has a pulse
explain this.
>>
>>18622451
You'd be wrong.
>>
>>18622434
I think you're confused. For girls it would be like "be young" and for guys it's more like "have money".
>>
>>18624718

I said men who "have trouble" getting a gf or date.
Men who have glaring defects generally do. No surprise there. For women, that is not the case.
>>
>>18624820
Your math doesn't add up. The amount of men and women are roughly equal. How can every woman have a man, while many men have nothing?
>>
>>18624745

Don't try to deflect. No one is complaining, only stating facts. The whole point of this thread is whether or not its true that woman have to do nothing to be successful with the opposite sex, and you've pretty much confirmed it so stfu.

You have no right to criticize us when you're not even competing, you're safe at home calling the men at war crybabies.
>>
>>18624827
>How can every woman have a man, while many men have nothing?

Sharing high value men
>>
>>18622622
The only one i care about in all that is her not liking other people's dicks, is that too much?
>>
>>18624838
This doesn't happen outside of bitter virgin memes.
>>
>>18624867

lol why are you roasties in such denial about your nature? You may be an exception or have seen dozens of exceptions, but this is generally how things work. Higher value men enjoy way more success with woman than average and below average guys.
>>
>>18624834
Don't be disingenuous, men only ever ask these question in order to whine about lack of sexual attention like it's something you inherently deserve. Stop trying to pretend that it was a neutral question. Also
>muh wars
Lmao, I bet you're a decorated war hero.
>>
You know why men go to war and not women?

Because males are inherently worthless and expendable in the grand scheme of things. You're no different. If you want a woman to want you, be valuable. This is how it's worked for MILLIONS of years.This is how the human species was able to evolve to the point it is now. Crying isn't going to change it. Sorry faggots.
>>
>>18624908
>Don't be disingenuous, men only ever ask these question in order to whine about lack of sexual attention like it's something you inherently deserve.

Some do, but I just find it interesting how much easier woman have it over men, the gap in dating difficulty is just that insane. I don't feel entitled to anything, I love seeing the mating game being played with no restrictions, I'm failing obviously because I'm bottom of the barrel so I can't be mad.

>I bet you're a decorated war hero.

Not even close, but still in every area of life people expect far more from me than out of you, so it still applies.
>>
>>18624889
Higher value men enjoy higher value women and vice versa. You're deluded if you think low value girls are able to get high value men.
>>
>>18624939
>You're deluded if you think low value girls are able to get high value men.

Whoah.
So much projection, irony and delusion in one sentence.
>>
Yeah so women have different standards. So what? You can spend the rest of your life complaining about it and they'll still have those standards. You can either rise and meet them or stick to masturbation and hookers for the rest of your life. Part of masculine nature is to overcome. Everybody wants the best they can get.
>>
>>18624939
But they still aim higher and reject men on their same "value". And you can maybe find a "high value" man who happens to have low self esteem or whatever and that this "low value" girl scores with him.
>>
>>18624939

Guys are more willing to date down because a 6/10 can still provide a great fuck, while woman tend to date across and up in terms of value because dating down is a waste of their limited "I'm not that much of a whore yet" points.

The game is too easy for woman so they don't get as much fulfillment out of getting lots of dick as much as they get do when they get the best guy available.

Only a 10/10 woman would think "this 8/10 male isn't good enough for me"
>>
>>18624970
Just like you can find total loser men somehow being able to snag a girl way above their league.
>>
>>18624962
>Everybody wants the best they can get.
Hes just observing that women compared to men at the same level of development get much better opposite sex partners than men do.
Why are you so angry about that?
>>
>>18624976
But that's not true, you fucking retard.
>>
>>18624976
What makes you think I'm angry? I posted a fairly even-handed response.
>>
>>18624703
That is true, but male vs female isnt as obvious as human vs robot. And really, various achievements pale in comparsion of sexy female body.
>>
>>18624987
>I posted a fairly even-handed response.

Not without throwing in little jabs. All you had to say was that op is correct, woman don't have to do shit men have to do everything thread/
>>
>>18625000
>All you had to do is agree with me
But I don't.. I honestly didn't even want to address the truth of your claims because it's impossible to prove, just to say that whining about it isn't going to get you anywhere. If women don't want you the most effective thing you can do is step your game up and keep trying.
>>
>>18624987
He's angry at being told the truth and projects his own insecurities on others.
>>
>>18625007

What do you mean its impossible to prove? Its clear as day that woman don't have to do shit but open their legs to get laid. Even you said I have to step my game up, but what do YOU have to do? Exist. At worst you'd have to make a dating profile and wait for 100 replies in one week, oh the horror!
>>
>>18625029
Everything you posted is wrong. OP is wrong, so are you. You can't prove your retarded bitter virgin manchild claims.
>>
>>18625029
If your op list is representative of the basic requirements to be considered worthy of attraction, why are there so many men who don't fit all the requirements in sexual relationships?
>>
>>18625044
Some people are impatient so they lower their standards.
>>
>>18625068
Well find one of the impatient ones.
>>
>>18624978
Why are you so angry at someone for making a simple observation, regardless of its truthfulness?
>>18624987
Your posts tone of writing, especially in the context of this thread and the posts implications.You are in denial if you think you are not angry.
>>
>>18625073
That does not meet my standards.
>>
>>18625077
You're angry that no one agrees with your retarded claims.
>>
>>18625077
You communicate like a woman. Why do you care about the emotional state of posters? Address the argument directly. Also my tone was more flippant than angry. This thread does not even belong here as it's whiny and isn't seeking advice.
>>
>>18625081
So you just inadvertently admitted that any woman who would actually take you has too low standards for you to want them back. So you have decided it's literally impossible for you to be in a relationship due to your own choice.

So what are you even complaining about?
>>
I used to be thin and people would comment I looked like a man (even with my long hair), so no. More like thin, make up, well dressed, nice hair. Oh look, not that different from what a man needs to be attractive: not fat, well dressed, nice hair. Dumb thread.
>>
>>18625044

Because there are always exceptions, but if you take any guy who is lacking in a lot of these areas to any competent dating coach of friend they're not gonna advise him to bet on being the exception, they're gonna tell you to improve yourself as much as you possibly can, meaning physically, socially, financially or what have you. Even the other posters said to step your game up or shut up, because they know how picky woman are and that the value of dick by itself is very low compared to vagina. And even if the girl is his equal in being extremely low value, she would still kill it in the dating compared to him, so the gap in dating difficulty is still relevant even for those in the shit.
>>
>>18625109
>anything that goes against my beliefs is an exception
>even if 95% of men are exceptions
>I'm right!
>>
>>18625115

You're looking at it the wrong way. In your mind, a guy getting laid once equals success, but I'm talking about overall success with opposite sex throughout someones entire life. Men have to deal with years of having dry spells without sex, rejection after rejection, divorces and breakups (which are mostly initiated by woman), not being able to date woman they are truly attracted to and having to settle for trash, not just physically, but true cunts who make a sport of breaking a man down, all while competing with loads of other men in every area of life imaginable.

Girls never have to worry about being lonely ever for any reason, this is the key difference between us and them. Consistent sex and relationships are guaranteed for them, very few men can say the same.
>>
>>18625151
>men
You are describing the bottom 5% of men. Not the majority. Stop pretending that anything but a small minority of men are /r9k/ tier trash who can't get girls.
>>
>>18625083
>>18625090
>>18625097
Not OP though, I've just noticed a bunch of you are furious at OP and was wondering why.
But you are all so furious you cant even give a coherent account for why you are behaving in such a way and some you seem to be unaware that you are actually angry and are actually resorting to false assumptions about me further thus digging your holes in delusion that you are inside of.
>>
>>18625162
>rrraaaahhhh fuck you all I hate you for not agreeing with me
>rrrraaaggeeeeeee
>u r angry not me
>>
>>18625158
>Stop pretending that anything but a small minority of men are /r9k/ tier trash who can't get girls.

I never said that. I'm talking about overall success. Just because someone plays sport doesn't mean they go pro, and just because someone has sex once or twice doesn't mean they had a happy and fulfilling sex life and great relationships.

You're basically saying that just because someone had bread last week that they can't be possibly be starving, but you have to look at the bigger picture. Men may find some scraps to eat every now and then, but woman have a lifetime pass to the all you can eat buffet.
>>
>>18625182
> have a lifetime pass to the all you can eat buffet
Where 95% of the food available is rotten and inedible.

Truly the lap of luxury.
>>
>>18625182
You keep making these ridiculous claims and pretend they are facts. Do you have any proof that women all have lots of sex easily and men struggle? Of course you don't. Because it's all made up in your bitter virgin manchild mind.
>>
>>18625194
>Do you have any proof that women all have lots of sex easily and men struggle?

read

>>18625191

>Where 95% of the food available is rotten and inedible.

That right there tells you what woman think of most guys
>>
>>18625179
See this post I am linking to is a perfect example of how you people are behaving if I were to caricature you, only thing is, the person that wrote that post was serious, which is really sad.
To the anon that posted that i suggest that you go outside a little, breathe some air and talk to people in person so hopefully you see that, that kind of behavior is repulsive and unacceptable in civilized society.
>>
>>18625194
are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>18625194
are you a roastie in denial? is there any way we can help you?
>>
Nah, many non fatties are ugly as well.
>>
>>18625191
This reminds me of a guy I met from Chicago where apparently the food is really good, well he grew up eating only the best hot dogs and the best pizzas, and let me tell you he was insufferable to eat or cook with making disgusted faces at everything I touch. And he did not even realize it.
>>
>>18625191
>Where 95% of the food available is rotten and inedible.
Man I love moments like this. Most guys, when trying to talk about how ridiculous womens standards are, will throw out how women only like the top 20% of men, or top 10%, but then women themselves come in and show it's actually twice as high as even /r9k/ says.

95% of men are "rotten and inedible" in women's eyes. Of the 3.8 billion men in the world, only 19 million are attractive and women would actually want to date. The other 3.6 billion are disgusting and women would never want them.

Enjoy your fucking odds guys.
>>
>>18626435
190* million
>>
>>18622434
>Be thin
More like "Be hygienic", 9/10 men chase after landwhales all the time.
>>
>>18622490
>Be healthy
>Be nice
>Don't cheat
Only standards guys generally have.
>>
>>18622622
Thank you.
>>
>>18622622
>Be shorter than your man
Statistically irrelevant
>Be absolutely body hairless
Easy thing to achieve
>Have no body functions such as piss and shit
What?
>Be amazing in bed but not too much or you're a thot
More like "Don't be a dead fish", also no guy worth anything would insult a girl for fucking him "too well"
>Love cock but only his cock otherwise you're a slut
This is how monogamy works
>Be a kissless virgin prude
That's an /r9k/ and Islam thing, most guys are okay with dating girls who've had a couple of partners
>Be quiet
People don't hate girls who talk as long as they're not obnoxious
>Never speak up for yourself nor defend yourself
Never heard a single guy say a girl shouldn't do this
>Be submissive/passive
Depends on the guy but if a guy allows a girl to be too dominant she gets turned off.
>Be dumb
No one considers a dumb person a viable long term partner except other dumb people
>Be helpless
You're repeating yourself
>Have 0 stretch marks
My friend had stretch marks and cellulite and still attracted Chads
>Serve your man
Relationships are built on reciprocation.
>Do the house chores
Depends on the guy but the bare minimum is cleaning up what you dirty or taking turns
>Everything else
Standards women put on themselves

Even if you HAD to do all of this then like anon said it would take almost no effort.
>>
>>18622434
This image is pretty wrong but I can see why people think it. Different women have different standards and articulate them in the most frustrating ways (I want a nice guy with an edge, I want a good guy who can be a jerk etc.) and we try to pool them all together and make a perfect man.

But guys seem to just want a girl to be hot, or so the story goes. I actually don't give a shit if she's stupid hot as long as I find her attractive at all (this isn't hard) and she's not a cunt. But women go on these rants about how a man must push all the right buttons emotionally and it's ridiculous to me.
>>
>>18622622
Men don't care about vogue or fancy bags $5000
>>
>>18623358
Men need to avoid begin kissless virgins before 21 y.o women need to find serious relation before 25 y.o
>>
>>18623358
As long as I find you attractive enough (this isn't difficult I promise) and you're not a fucking bitch, I'll date you. I'm not joking. I don't need some perfect waifu and I don't have a big long checklist. My standards are don't be huge and fat (within your control) and be genuinely kind and considerate, or at least try to be most of the time. You can deviate from perfect weight, cut and dye your hair, get tattoos, whatever. It's your life. I don't mind sharing it with you, I'm not trying to make our lives into one thing. Just don't be a fucking cunt, and don't let yourself get ridiculously big. I don't think that's very hard.
>>
>>18624379

holy shit their milk's expensive
>>
>>18626435
No, you are not the 95% of men. You are the 1% of men, the lowest trash tier. Everyone else can get women.
>>
File: 1478450669009.jpg (62KB, 400x583px) Image search: [Google]
1478450669009.jpg
62KB, 400x583px
>>18627307
>>
>>18627313
And 1% by ages 30+. Some people just are slower. Not you though, you are so repulsive age will not help.
>>
>>18627393
Why do you say that. You yourself called 95% of men "rotten and inedible", all I did was put that percentage to the actual male population, and then somehow it changes from 95% to 1%.
>>
>>18627313

I bet that number is way higher because of the amount of guys that lie about and the shotty way this kind of data is collected, like polling 3 colleges campuses or something and assuming its the national standard. also virgins are usually shutins/hermits/outsiders who don't exactly spend time participating in polls. I call bullshit.
>>
>>18627493
You sound confused. It was a bitter virgin manchild from /r9k/ who pulled the 95% from his ass.
>>
>>18627512
Are those the only words you know how to say?
>>
OP not realistic for the man to fulfill (women that's simple) rather its too demanding. If agirl wants that much from you isuggest finding someone who isn't so high maintenance.
>>
>>18622622
All those women issues are literally just memes. Literally.
>>
>>18622804
>>18624425
>Most women want those things and don't get them. Top-tier males mate with top-tier women
Underrated, underrated, underrated.
>>
>>18622434
for sex only it is.

for genuine relationships the same male standards apply, but the women gets the same amount added

oh and a bit less extreme
>>
>>18622434
In most cases, you don't even have to be thin, with the media portraying all these fatties in a positive light.
Unless you're a female Aboriginal, there will be at least a dozen men who will want to fuck you. For a female to be "attractive" all they gotta do is not stink, but even then that part is iffy cause I smell all these disgusting women at Walmart with at least one child.
>>
>>18628000
>living in burgerland
>>
You dont need any of that stuff to get laid as a man
What guys don't realize is how many ways they can skin the cat
You can be a fat gregarious retard and have girls obsessed with you purely based on your vibe and social connections. You can be a zany manlet who sings drake lyrics. You can be a low level sociopath burnout and get girls fall in love because youre a tragically underachieving genius that the world doesnt understand. You can be a weird fuck who lectures random girls on graduate level math and sells acid. These all are working strategies I've seen get results in the real world. Meanwhile i know approximately zero jacked sensitive stoic whatevers
>>
Postulate 1: most guys have or have had sex
Postulate 2: most guys do not meet your standards

Question: why do you think your image makes sense
>>
>>18627493
If we're still going with the buffet analogy, all the food in the world is generally not available at one buffet. So it's 95% of the food you have in front of you, which is like less than 1% to begin with.

I don't have the entire population of men to choose from, only the ones that could be potential mates and that I can actually meet and interact with.

So your extrapolation was very misguided but whatever. It was just having fun with the original analogy which was retarded in the first place. No need to take it to heart.
>>
Maybe the fact that you are so invested in approval from women demonstrate that you don't have much going on for you. Become a person people actually want to be around. Personality is king when it comes to this. Yes I like girls with money, nice bodies, but I rather be with someone whose company I enjoy. Eventually those superficial things will bore me.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.