[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a sexy single dad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: part+1[1].png (131KB, 551x321px) Image search: [Google]
part+1[1].png
131KB, 551x321px
How do I become a sexy single dad?
>>
>sexy single dad
Kek, so you have proven you are stupid enough to not wear a condom and not responsible enough to make it work with the mother and are subjecting your child to a shitty broken split family. You are also proving that the mother of your child is just as stupid and immature, and will likely pull every catty girl bullshit on the new woman, making her life hell and using the kid as a weapon.

Not sure how you make that sexy. Guess you just have to go for single moms, raise each other's bastards at this point.
>>
1. be sexy
2. be single
3. be a dad
4. never post again
>>
>>18622363
Well maybe my wife died.
>>
>>18622371
>>18622363
WHEW

/ADV/ DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>18622363
"raise each other's bastards at this point"
Gotta catch 'em all
>>
>>18622363
>>18622371
Brutal, clean kill.

Anyway OP, sorry about your loss. Some parts are largely beyond your control (like how well you age or how good your general features are) but there's also a lot that isn't.

Work through your grieving process well. Get therapy if you think for even a momen that you need it - it's much easier one on one with just a child than if there's also a partner in the picture. You never have to forget about your wife but make sure that you have worked through your emotions to the point where you can welcome another person in your life and not just cling to them or try to replace the mother of your child.

Realize that being a step mom is a really ungrateful role - all the responsibilities, energy draining etc of a parent, none of the complete devotion - and be prepared to very carefully work on how you introduce someone to your child, what your expectations are for your partner and so on.

Make sure you keep doing things for you. Whether that's working out, going with friends for drinks or reading for pleasure. It gives you stories/things to talk about, it makes you happier=more attractive, and it makes it easier to see yourself as a man still and not just a parent.
>>
>>18622388
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.

And yeah, that comeback was unintentionally funny.
>>
>>18622347
You are automatically sexy if your are a single dad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.