[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared about driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I need to get a driver license now that i'm 18 but i'm scared to drive. I feel like i don't have the coordination to drive a car and i'm scared of driving.

My uncle teached me how to drive a car, but i'm still too insecure to do it. Driving in the middle of other cars is different, there's lots of variables i have to deal with like idiot people who can't drive in a straight line or stressed drivers. Also, i'm scared of parallel parking because i fear i won't have millimetric control of the car movements and i'll end up bumping into another parked car or something like that.

Advice?
>>
>>18622308
>My uncle teached me
>teached
Taught.

The more you practice and on your own in a parking lot with someone watching will give you more confidence.
>>
>>18622308
Driving is easy and all about confidence. Just keep practicing till you feel good about it
>>
18 too here mate

Passed first time and apparently I show real talent for driving. At first I was scared shitless too.

Listen, learning with your uncle won't do shit.
Go take official driving lessons. Only they can help you.

Then, get yourself a small car, they're easier to drive and park, so you'll be less worried of fucking up

Hope this helps. You'll get the hang of it
>>
>>18622322
One more thing.
I recommend getting an old Volkswagen Golf(mkii gt special is what I have) and you'll learn to drive practically everything later on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.