[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freelancer scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: freelancer.jpg (17KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
freelancer.jpg
17KB, 1200x1200px
I'm trying to figure out if this offer I was given is a scam. Neither this employer or I have any reviews, and the job description sounds outside f my field as a programmer. Not to mention the project was titled "Project for my_username", so it was listed just for me.

Thanks for getting back to me, I am happy to receive your response. I went through your profile and I think you are qualified for this job. I am looking forward to working with you.i want you to know that you will be paid 300$ per week.You are required to work for three hours a day and you let me know when its okay for you to work each day of the week so i can work around such time with you .however,you are not required to make any form of financial investment into this project as the gallery will bear the full cost of running the gallery.Likewise,your major duty will be to attend to customers request via mail.i also want you to know that the gallery specializes in the online sales of artwork via freelancers who are interested in representing the gallery at their various location please send me a mail at jacobhahnartplaza at gmail dot com so i can provide you more details regarding this project and also on how to proceed.Thank you
>>
>>18622161
If that's a legit copy and paste of the email he sent you then the bad grammar alone kind of screams scam lol.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.