[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls Make Me Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2cmmarp.png (113KB, 599x244px) Image search: [Google]
2cmmarp.png
113KB, 599x244px
So, I am a heterosexual male.

I find women attractive and all, but goddamn, whenever I speak to a girl she just makes me cringe.

Have any of you ever spoken to a girl outside of wanting to fuck them? They have no conversation skills, no conversation topics. All they can talk about is themselves and their shitty life experiences, and you just stand there smiling and acting like you care to get in their pants.
Even worse is when they're talking in a group of friends, or when they try to be funny. I'm not even kidding: Listen to a girl talking to her friends sometime - they're fucking retarded.

Is it even worth the hassle to just dry your balls every once in a while?

Fuck me, I've even been reading TRP and MGTOW lately. I think I'm going asexual.
>>
>>18622122
>absolutely all women are the same

back to /r9k/ with you
>>
>>18622122
How old are you Anon? Sounds like to need to associate yourself more with groups of people who aren't as deep as the surface. Try going to libraries and book shops or music/movie related stores where you could spark a conversation of about something that isn't superficial. You need to actually try to converse with them without thinking with your dick, that would help. Seems like you may even have found decent people but you're so mentally preoccupied with getting your end on that you may be ignorant.
>>
When I saw your picture I thought you meant a problem with girls' voices. I do find most high pitched voices to be extremely annoying, maybe it's because my mom's voice is very high pitched.
Otherwise... no, I'm actually friends with girls I don't intend to fuck and I've had good conversations with them. Maybe you are just in the wrong places and you need to expand your social circle or simply move it somewhere else.
>>
>>18622122
>all they can talk about is themselves and their shitty life experiences
>goes on an anonymous image board to complain about inane subjective experience
you're hopefully a teenager and definitely stupid. try actually speaking to people. everyone has talked to women smarter and more interesting than you.
>>
File: it's all so tiresome.jpg (53KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
it's all so tiresome.jpg
53KB, 500x492px
>>18622122
>Have any of you ever spoken to a girl outside of wanting to fuck them?
Holy shit I laughed out hard.

There is your answer.
>>
>>18622122
>Is it even worth the hassle to just dry your balls every once in a while?
thats why i find it way more comfortable to just pay hookers for sex. then i dont have the hassle of talking to girls who i dont care about and who are not interesting at all.
>>
>>18622122

Maybe just dumb girls want to associate with you. Just saying.
>>
Clearly underage B& OP has aborted his small minded post let's sage and gtfo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.