[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tinder texting thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: this shit.jpg (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.jpg
5KB, 400x400px
i get about 1 match a week on tinder but struggle actually getting conversations going. i do ok in real life, but i find tinder hard to work because girls dont put anything on their profiles and dont give you anything either

whats some good lines, strats, etc. etc. for tinder? even just a general template
>>
>>18622041
It's crazy dude.

No word of a lie,

I literally just started sending a party popper emoji and saying "how's it going" and it worked.

Don't jump through hoops for these girls man.
>>
>>18622049
right but where do you go from there?
>>
>>18622059
Where you wanna.

Be honest, on god. Don't talk about shit you don't wanna, it'll lead to a horrible date later down the line.

Though still, don't be any more of an asshole than you usually are. Just be an honest one if you have to.
>>
>>18622082
thats very vague advice, do you have anything more helpful?
>>
>>18622129
Yeah.

Man the fuck up.

Women are humans, not some super advanced puzzle system only the certified geniuses of the world know the step-by-step solution to.

You'll never get pussy unless you truly believe you're good enough to get it.

"Vague advice"

"More helpful"

Fuck man, look at yourself you simp. Could you be any more helpless and sniveling? I bet this gets the girls sooooo wet. All your awkward, pre-concocted, pre-researched lines.

Jesus.
>>
>>18622155
i told u i do fine irl u spastic, but tinder is weird because its so sterile

man the fuck up doesnt mean anything, unless u mean i should be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

this is the advice board, you give advice to people or u dont post, its easy hey
>>
>>18622176
I gave you advice you goofy mongoloid. What more do you fucking want?

Me to go on your tinder and get pussy for you? If you're too stupid to understand the concept of "talk to them the way you want to" then going into any more depth would just fry your shitty off-brand brain.

You have good taste in comedy though. I'd say tone that shit back in conversations, it's far from female friendly I've found.
>>
>>18622197
I like you. You are good people.

I'm with OP and I need to just shut the fuck up, shut my head up, and chat with people without letting my expectations and desires taint my natural conversational flow.

Also need to admit more frequently, without self hate, that I too am a little bitch and to not to be.

Thanks man keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>18622197
you basically gave me 'jus b urself :))'

obviously i already just talk to them but that doesnt really work (for me) for whatever reason, so what DO YOU DO for example? like actually write it out
>>
>>18622221
If you're not repeating the errors this >>18622213 guy summarised then just start spelling a bit better.

Half the time I don't even understand why it's working but I always do when it stops.

It always stops when I try too hard.

If you have all this shit down then I dunno, but considering you think being honest with yourself is a meme I dunno either.
>>
>>18622257
Yeah dude. It stops when you try hard. fucking try hards.

I can't begin to count the amount of times my try hard tendancies ruined a good opportunity. See gal meet gal, start conversation off light and casual. Things start to pick up and I think to myself "Oh this is an opportunity to escalate. How is the best way to do it? What should I say or do to make it happen? Oh make, this girl is awesome theres no way I could land her! Shit think of something awesome that nobody would push you away for"

Meanwhile I"m just lust-staring at her while stammering out something stupid and the conversation tapers out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.