[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (78KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
78KB, 1300x957px
>I've been playing a sport for a good part of my life
>Recently I stopped enjoying it as much and it has caused me to have less time for my SO which upsets them
>Tried out and made a team i'm not happy with
>Was not sure i wanted to in the first place but did anyway so i didn't have to deal with what im dealing with now
>Upon telling my parents this they flip the fuck out and are getting extremely mad and upset that I made a commitment apparently even though i haven't been to one practice yet and all i went to is tryouts and decided that i didn't want to play because i didn't enjoy it anymore

>If i quit it will probably make them mad at me a lot and just generally upset things

>If i stay then i'm gonna have to put time and effort into something I don't enjoy and my SO might leave me because I don't have time for them
>>
How old are you?
>>
>my SO might leave me because I don't have time for them

If you are under the age of 30, don't let anyone hold you back. Woman are easily replaced, the years you spend with them are not.
>>
>>18621965
under 20
>>
>>18621987
Im very very happy with this person and we have tried to hard to make things to always work between us, i don't even really want to play that much and this dosent help the fact but i just dont know what to do
>>
Do you have a shot at going pro? If not and you aren't enjoying it anymore then quit.
>>
>>18622094

>No I am definatly not going pro im not even that good at it, i just dont enjoy it but my parents want me to stick with it just because i apparently made a commitment to it but i dont want to and its interfering with something else in my life but i cant tell them that because then they will blame the other thing which i dont want to happen.
>>
>>18621961
>Underage ban who's afraid of girlfriend leaving him if he continues playing the sport
If you legitmately started feeling like you were tired of the sport before you started seeing this person, then just tell your parents your just not into it anymore but suggest something else you can do to take the place of said sport.

If you suddenly got sick of the game with your SO started giving you ultimatums then you need to step back and evaluate if it's your choice, her choice or your parents' choice that's pushing to go or stay. My only word of advice is that if you are actually skilled at this sport to try and tough it out. Extra curriculars are excellent for scholarships and resumes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.