[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating in relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I went to a famous party destination last week with 10 buddies from my college.

Although we all are in serious relationships every single guy banged a club slut except me.

A girl tried to kiss me and I pulled back and told her I couldn't, I was in a relationship.

Everyone laughed and me and tell me my gf is probably cheating on me and I'm just a sucker.

Even the taxi drivers here boast about cheating on their wives.

Am I a sheltered idiot not getting the unspoken premise of a relationship? Or am I just surrounded by assholes?
>>
They have issues. Do not associate yourself with them.
>>
>>18621861
You're in the wrong circle of people

But good job OP, your girlfriend probably isn't cheating on you, most of people are loyal. Even if your partner cheats on you that is not an excuse for you to be an asshole, have your moral system straight and never cross it
>>
>>18621861
No one should be in a relationship in college because so few take it seriously. While I admire your commitment I also agree with your friends your gf has or will take other dicks. I personally do not know one woman that hasn't cheated on their bf or husband and that includes my mother, grandmother, sister and aunts.
>>
>>18621861

Get new friends anon. They are degenerate pieces of shit.
>>
>>18621861
People change. You'll be cheated on. You'll eventually do something you considered cheating, and you'll see that you're no different.

You're still an asshole if you do it, but you're human. It's up to you to realize if you love someone enough to live with the guilt of doing it.
>>
I have seen a lot of cheating in low class society and absolutely none in high class society. American's going to college might be paying a lot of money but I wouldn't consider them to have much social class.

On the lower end I think a lot of them will get divorced in the future. I know someone who has already (his marriages lasted about a year).
>>
you're the guy holding up the mirror OP.. stirling work, sir.
>>
surrounded by assholes. you're a catch, don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise. and don't ever settle for a girl who doesn't reciprocate. good on you op
>>
>>18621877
>your gf has or will take other dicks
>I personally do not know one woman that hasn't cheated
>that includes my mother, grandmother, sister and aunts

Ever considered that you live in the lowest layer of society ?
>>
>>18621861
that is really sad thanks for making me lose hope in humanity even more op and guys like that are fucking assholes because they are exposing their partners to STDs without them knowing.
>>
>>18621877

I have never in my life cheated. (female) if I am not happy I leave the relationship.
>>
if you don't drop these guys, they will destroy your self esteem. It happened to me.

life saving advice: if you still want to hang out with them, keep always in mind that they are monkeys and nothing more.
>>
>>18621861
Couldn't do what you did, OP. Major props.

Don't turn your back on that kind of dedication. Legit, your bloodline literally stands to benefit.
>>
>>18621861
Distance yourself from these fuckers op.

>I was the same way
>eventually friends group started taking my gf with them to club outings
>she fucked them

Leave now before it's too late.
>>
Don't cheat OP. You did good.
>>
>>18621933
you are still very vulnerable to cheating because of your emotional thinking. I have seen girlfriends cheat on pure emotion and not even because of sexual frustration. The guy was really good in bed, had a large penis and had sex with her often but his girlfriend still cheated on pure emotional reasons.
>>
The irony is that OP's gf cheated or is probably going to cheat, based on statistics.
>>
File: 1501680737574.jpg (47KB, 418x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501680737574.jpg
47KB, 418x393px
Is there something wrong with my computer or did jannie actually delete OP picture?
>>
>>18622092
Yeah,

I guess it was too revealing for a blur board
>>
>she's probably cheating on you bro, go ahead and cheat on her
Terrible reason to cheat, there isn't really a good reason but this is a bad one. What are you gonna do when you find out she's been faithful and you cheated on her because of your own insecurity?

Your friends are assholes.
>>
File: 1499798253219.jpg (55KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
1499798253219.jpg
55KB, 500x754px
>>18622207
It was literally nothing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.