[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My numerous rejections, friends who no longer talk to me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

My numerous rejections, friends who no longer talk to me and other social failures keep me up at night and make me jolt up with embarrassment, or depress me

What do
>>
>>18621826
That's called adolescence. You're realizing your past failures and they're filling you with anxiety, guilt and/or depression. The good thing is that these are fleeting emotions, so long as you use this experience to guide yourself to improve.

Think about what caused your friends to disassociate with you, or what led to social failures. Really think about what caused it, because 99% of the time it's because you let it get under your skin.

Monitor how you act in public, or with people you see now and then. Don't moderate your behavior, at least not at first - really take it in, and see how some of your mannerisms or general behavior can put others off.
>>
>>18621900
I'm not an adolescent I'm 24

I have pretty much been alone for the past year because I don't have friends and can't make any new ones
>>
>>18621826
I know it's easy to say and harder to do but you have to go out and socialize. Only you can do anything about this problem. Interact with people more, think about your things less. Even if you want to make friends don't leave home with that thought on your mind; leave home with the thought that you have to feel yourself good and if that requires socializing then do it. It's not a 100% what with time you will forget about these past mistakes, these 'friends' and failures, but you can always replace these memories with newer and better ones.

I'm not really a big help as I am suffering from a problem like yours. I started visiting a psychologist and the therapy was a big help for me. If nothing works out then it's worth to give a try and search for professional help.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.