[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good dating "resume"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x581px
Yesterday a girl I've known for a couple of months told me I have a very good "resume" when it comes to dating, as in a good job, good personality, looks, all of that kind of stuff. She said if she wasn't engaged, she'd definitely be trying to lock me down.

But I never seem to find anyone really attractive or interesting that appreciates that shit. Where do I meet women that are genuinely attracted to someone with their life together? And how do I convey that more openly?
>>
>>18621752
Try looking for 30 year old single moms of teenagers.

Girls don't care if you have your shit together. Either you're Chad Thundercock, or you are rich enough to buy the whole plot of land her neighborhood is in.

No one cares if you're okay in life. Sucks, but it's the truth. Women are trashy human beings.

A lot of girls will say: "If I wasn't riding a fat cock every night I would definitely marry you!"
They don't mean it. It's just like you telling your uggo female friend she is pretty when you know she's not, to make her feel a little better.
>>
File: 1470233610712.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1470233610712.png
599KB, 473x704px
>>18621774
forgot pic he's my mentor
>>
>>18621786
Well, I have a girlfriend, so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>18621892
So you're saying that you're either Chad Thundercock or your girlfriend is only with you for your money?
>>
> girl you've known for a couple of months

Where are the other girls you've known for a couple of months, what do they say?

If they don't exist, then you only know one girl and she says you're good...
>>
>>18621928
/adv/ calls everyone Chad.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18621752
If you arent attractive, your
>resume
is good only in a short window when girls are looking for husband. Thats it. Your resume wont land you teens, sluts in uni, milfs, cougars or affairs with already engaged women.

It will only land you wife (and hopefully your own biological children, but do dna test anyway to be sure).

>where
Try online dating. Or social events. But again, meeting girl who is done with cock carousel and wants to settle down is RARE. If you arent looking good, almost nobody will want to date/sex you up.
>>
>>18621752

girls don't like perfection.
>>
>>18621943

I mean I have one other girl totally in love with me, a fair amount of girls that are friends with at least a few more that I think either had something for me at one point or still do... but no one had been this clear with me. I had a friend in a bar the other week tell me she thought I "could have my pick of anyone inside" but I didn't take her seriously.

I feel (and I know this is narcissistic) that I should be swimming in a bunch of hot 20 somethings that all want me, even if for just the most shallow reasons. But I dunno.
>>
>>18621954
Some people's view of women never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>18621974
> I should be swimming in a bunch of hot 20 somethings

Yeah, no one can be bothered with that, people like to live their life. Maybe if this was an anime world and you were the chosen hero.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.