[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people enjoy in partys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: DD53AROV0AAN9-5.jpg (62KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
DD53AROV0AAN9-5.jpg
62KB, 1023x838px
I never understood why people like stuff like drinking and shaking their body like someone having a seizure and calling it dancing.
I went a few times to this events with my friends but never got the feeling, I just pretended it was good.
I don't understand.
>>
File: 128 (3).png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
128 (3).png
12KB, 128x128px
>>18621734
And the other thing is that I can't even find a proper girlfriend because of this because in the and all of them were like "i wanna goooooooooooo", even though I fucked them good so they were satisfied.
>>
you didn't drink enough
>>
>>18621747
That's another one. I don't even like alcohol.
>>
>>18621753
You are supposted to drink until you start liking it. That is what all normies do.
>>
>>18621821
And what is the point of that?
>>
I feel the same way, but I have anti-social behavior disorder as a result of trauma; im kind of jealous you have the option of going out to places like this at all without issue other tha lul it was boring. You could try making friends with people who share your actual interests by taking the initiative and inviting your colleagues to participate in your hobbies with you/ activities you deem actually worthy of your time. No need to force yourself to go out to clubs and such if you dont enjoy it other than to bring home pussy ofc. You do do other shit with your free time right? Just do that stuff more instead of clubbing
>>
>>18621753
That's the main experience, without alcohol you aren't even in the same world they are. You can drink whatever as long as you sort it out for yourself, larger, jagger, crème de violette etc. There's a wide range of flavour.

Drunk people like that they naturally talk freely (or feel like they do), it's socially refreshing. It's also quite relaxing (feel no tension).

Dancing doesn't interest everyone, but it's a good chance for horny girls to grind their vajayjay against the guy they like. Also you might really like the music, or just feel really great around your friends.
>>
>>18621830
You will have less money, less brain cells, harder liver and get that "buzz" feeling when literally everything will feel more fun for you (including doing stupid shit and or talking to girls).

You dont know what you are missing until you actually try it. To minimize damage, drink like one shot of hard alcohol at start and then keep drinking wine / beer until you will get trouble standing straight. Then wait like 10 minutes to get hang of it and focus on people around you. Dont go drink alone. Bring at least 3 other people.

Before you go to party, eat 2 hours prior something fat heavy meat so your body has easier time breaking alcohol down in controlled manner.

I know it is shitty, but this is what normies to do escape boring lives and existentional crisis and how to find gf/bf.
>>
>>18621855
It doesn't actually kill brain cells, that's a last century thing. I find that going out once every few months can be a really freeing experience, but every weekend would just be repetitive and boring. Unless I can get really rare cocktails, those taste great.

I have a weird suggestion: try getting drunk or smoking weed in your apartment in GTA Online. They simulate the experience quite well (no feeling of course but it's a start).
>>
>>18621854
>>18621734

>That's the main experience, without alcohol you aren't even in the same world they are.
pretty much this op. I don't really care for bars or clubs for this reason. I don't enjoy being drunk as much as the rest of the world. That's alright though enjoy yourself and do what makes you happy.
>>
File: drug-harmfulness-scale.png (71KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
drug-harmfulness-scale.png
71KB, 532x532px
>>18621870
>getting drunk in front of PC
It looks like you want OP to become alcoholic.
>>
>>18621888
No, in the game.
>>
File: 1494445968979s.jpg (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1494445968979s.jpg
3KB, 128x128px
>>18621734
Generally, people who go to these have friends to enjoy it with. Make friends and gain some perspective
>>
just relax op, basicaly the point is to relax and havw fun. and there must be some alcohol that you can like theres like a million of different shit out there try it live a little
>>
>>18621734
As other anons have pointed out, its the alcohol. You've ever been drunk, OP? Suddenly everything is a riot, everyone is hilarious and your best buddy.
I only got drunk once in my life and I can understand why people like it.
>>
>>18621734
Honestly booze sucks. Theres way better party favors out there.

The point of a party with intoxicants like this is to LET DOWN. People put on stupid fucking masks that their employer makes them wear, they have all these social niceties and polite gestures they feel obligated to oblige when the sun is up, but when the sun goes down people want to let all that stupid bullshit down and get fucking weird. They want to not give a fuck. They want to live out their desires and chase good feelings and they don't want their day-job getting in the way.

It may seem odd that people that "want to party and let down" NEED something to get there. Thats what booze is, its the idiots way to "let your guard down". You don't need any experience, any real emotional strength, any know how to get smashed and let down.

But booze sucks. Fuck around with psychs, my experience has shown thats a better way to let yourself down to enjoy the party without having to experience the negative sides of alcohol and alcohol culture.
>>
It's like hanging out with your friends, except you're all drunk and are even stupider and sillier than you normally are. What's not fun about that?
>>
>>18621734
You probably aren't going to the right parties.
If you're strictly referring to the "college party" where you and a billion strangers cram into some frat house and get trashed, yeah, most people agree those aren't fun. Some like that kind of thing, but most adults don't I've found.
If youre going to your friends house, to hang out with a group of friends, doing things you all enjoy doing as friends, what's not to like?

Just don't go to shit you don't like doing, simple as that. None of us can explain the appeal in something if you just plain do not see any appeal in it. Different folks different strokes. Some people like baseball, others like anime, we like what we like and you'd be better off finding people with similar interests than trying to force yourself to like the same things as these people.
>>
it's like you're asking us to explain why a comedian is funny
>>
>>18621888
This is a stupidly inaccurate chart
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.