[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im in my 20s and people still bully me, especially teenagers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

im in my 20s and people still bully me, especially teenagers, what should i do, they call me mongoloid and follow me in the atreets trying to intimidate me, what should i do? im super depressive and because these people i have to take medicine for esquizophreny...
>>
>>18621730
>im super depressive
become super aggressive
>>
Get buff, it helped me out. Dress better, adopt better posture and if you feel up to it confront them to assert your dominance.
>>
>>18621730
schizophrenia wouldn't be caused by people bullying you, so get that idea out of your head.
>>
>>18621730
You need to look and sound more agressive (when called for), more assertive (when speaking) and more confident.

I bet when they do that you put on that defeated look and quickly avoid them.

Just act like IDGAF and move on. They will eventually realize THEY sound retarded, picking on someone who doesn't respond emotionally at all.
>>
>>18621730
People who bully want you to get agressive. They want youre reaction. And if you ignore it they see it as a challenge: "how long can he keep it up?"

Instead: laugh at yourself with them! People don't see point in bullying someone who can tell jokes about themselves and don't have to protect their ego.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyOgE5pFiSY&feature=youtu.be&t=3693
>>
>>18622023
do you want me to laugh with people who hates me for no reason, just because they are sadic pricks and i am the problem? gosh when humanity has become so fucked up?
>>
>>18622206
I am trying to help you. Did you watch the video or at least the part where the monk talks about teens who tease him with a playboy magazine?

>people who hates me for no reason
I don't think they hate you especially. You are just a random target they picked that had triggers they could poke at.

And I don't think they do it without reason. You aren't the reason but they still have one. Maybe they aren't doing so well in the other categories that measure success (like school and friends) so they have to show their worth this way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XYHPAwBzE

>I am the problem?
I am not blaming you. They aren't dealing with their stuff in a healthy way and I'm not saying you were/seemed like easier target. I am not victim blaming. What I am saying is that they did pick you and they do know your triggers now. That's what you are dealing right now.

What you could do now is to come in terms with your triggers. Why the things they say annoy you? If they said "you aren't as sexy or as rich as Bill Gates" you wouldn't feel angry right? You might even laugh! Why? Maybe those aren't things that you value or have problems with? Maybe those aren't things you think as part of yourself?

In the same way you can learn to take what they are saying and see it as something absurd (which it is) and stop worrying about it. That's when they will stop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.