[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I send this letter, or do I chug bleach until it all stops hurting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2zkMe5k.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
2zkMe5k.png
341KB, 634x483px
Hey /adv/
I went through a really shitty patch last year into this year, broke up with the love of my life 4 months ago
Figured I might write a letter to her
Don't know what she's doing

Her last message was "I'll still love you"

Do it? Or just kill myself?

>Dear <name>,

>I hope this letter finds you well. My calendar says you might be in Japan, if I'm reading it correctly.
>If you are, I hope your trip is going well and you've been learning more of the language, it's a fantastic skill to have and you showed a real talent for it.

>As for me, I'm on the road to recovery. I have passed my medical so I am cleared to return to training when they have a space, and my therapist is happy with my progress over the past few months, and with my plan to continue. Life has been up and down, and I've
taken up some part time courier work for a friend's engineering company to keep myself busy.

>I'm writing to ask, as old fashioned as this is, if you would consider giving things a second chance. I've made a series of bad choices in my life, and breaking up with you was the biggest yet, and one I regret daily. I really do miss you, and I'd like to at least apologise for my conduct in all this.

>If you have moved on and do not wish to hear from me again, please let me know, and I will put this chapter of my life aside forever.

>My kindest regards,
Anon

She already knows my powerlevel, this isn't going to be an autistic surprise
>>
She literally doesn't give a fuck about you, or she wouldn't have broken up with you

She'll get the letter and read it with Chad while laughing.

Not being mean, just trying to temper your ridiculous expectations
>>
>>18621616
Don't send the letter
>>
>>18621674
Why anon? Or just no

>>18621616
I say send it, what's the worst that can happen? "No I'm seeing chad now, he's so much better"? At least you'd have closure
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.