[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I am 24 and totally lost.

Without boasting I am of average or better looks, way above average intelligence and come from a wealthy enough country.

I am a very capable person but I have nothing to show for it and very little drive to do anything in particular.

What I want to know is what would you do in my shoes?
I want to hear from older people especially.

If you were 24 and could kind of do anything (within reason; astronaut might be off the cards) what WOULD you do?

Please. I need some kind of direction before my life slips away.

Thankyou
>>
>without boasting
>boasts
weak bait. sage.
>>
Don't boast. To me, it seems you're just another lazy piece of shit with an oversized ego for how worthless you really are. I r8 this b8 0/8.
>>
>>18621584
>>18621590
I mean that I'm not boasting because it's fact and I'm not like...exaggerating.
And the point is just to try and establish the idea in your head that I can accomplish things so please tell me what you would do if you had my youth on your side again.

Guys, srsly, I'm not being a dick here and I don't have a large ego. I realise that potential is utterly worthless without the drive and desire to accomplish anything and it deeply deeply infuriates me that I don't have any.
That's why I want your help.

I understand it's hard to want to help somebody who isn't coming at it from the usual angle of "I'm shit at everything but I work reli hard :("
But I am worthy of help too because there is almost nothing worse in the world than actually being capable of achieving things and just...not.
>>
>>18621584
>>18621590
also I actually do work hard.
Look, as ridiculous as it seems, and believe me I didn't think my life would turn out like this: the thing I've been doing since leaving school just has not at all been suited to me and my stubbornness has led to me just keep trying it.

Now I face a choice: continue at the college course that seemingly just is not meant for me.

Or start totally over from scratch. But I don't know what to do and so that's why I'm asking.

Yes it seems ridiculous that someone who is supposedly smart could waste so much time at somethung and not just cruise through but it is what it is. And it makes no one more angry than I.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.