[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over a general mistrust of the entire male sex when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0055.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How do I get over a general mistrust of the entire male sex when I've read up too much of how they feel and what they think? The internet is a free forum where anyone can express themselves with full freedom and honesty and what I've found horrifies me.
>>
>>18621512

I have a general mistrust of the entire female sex, lets work this out

tell me specifically what bothers u
>>
>>18621512
Kill yourself you attention seeking whore.
Go spread your legs some more cunt.
>>
>>18621527

stop i'm trying to learn something
>>
>>18621533
>sucking up to a random fat femwhore

Kys beta cuck
>>
>>18621521
The predatory and aggressive behaviour, and the way men feel entitled to women's time, effort and bodies.

There are so many times a man I don't know has come to talk to me when I'd rather be alone, and I know I really have no choice but to humour him because he elects to ignore my subtle, polite attempts to end the conversation and I know if I tried ending it in a more rule matter he might lose his temper and react aggressively.

With men you always have to yield, yield, give in, dodge, avoid, do all you can to make yourself smaller, more likeable and unthreatening, because they take assertiveness as an insult towards their person and will react accordingly.

If you won't give a man something for nothing, he'll see it as you forbidding something that is rightfully his, and that is terrifying.

And please do not Not All Men this, I'm certain you've been in a situation where a woman denied you something you had no right to demand in the first place, and you have reacted in anger.
>>
>>18621541

How do you know she's fat/femwhore?
>>
>>18621541
I'm 5'6 and around 125-130 lbs and haven't had sex for years, ever since I learned to avoid situations where I could not safely decline from it.

But you are angry with me because you see all women as a same uniform creature who has forbidden you something you were never entitled to. And that is why you are angry and would kill me if you could.
>>
>>18621549
>The predatory and aggressive behaviour, and the way men feel entitled to women's time, effort and bodies.

Women behave this exact same way too, they feel entitled to only the most attractive man's effort and body all the same. They don't seek it out unless they're unattractive. I've met some very predatory females who stalked men they liked.

>There are so many times a man I don't know has come to talk to me when I'd rather be alone, and I know I really have no choice but to humour him because he elects to ignore my subtle, polite attempts to end the conversation and I know if I tried ending it in a more rule matter he might lose his temper and react aggressively.

It's because historically men are told to approach women, women never approach men. Those standards could change if women started making the first move and changing the paradigm.

>With men you always have to yield, yield, give in, dodge, avoid, do all you can to make yourself smaller, more likeable and unthreatening

Same with women

>f you won't give a man something for nothing, he'll see it as you forbidding something that is rightfully his, and that is terrifying.

Same with women. Exact same.

>And please do not Not All Men this, I'm certain you've been in a situation where a woman denied you something you had no right to demand in the first place, and you have reacted in anger.

I've had girls treat me this way. I've had girls refuse to break up with me because they felt that I was their property and they had to make my self esteem worse than their own before they were done with me.

Well?
>>
>>18621553
>But you are angry with me because you see all women as a same uniform creature who has forbidden you something you were never entitled to.

Women, especially princess complex, do the exact same thing en masse. I've seen very violent retaliation. Ive seem a dude almost get run over by a girl in her car.

Well?
>>
>>18621549
>I'm certain you've been in a situation where a woman denied you something you had no right to demand in the first place, and you have reacted in anger.
Not me, I have never approached a women and tried to hit on her once in my life. Probably because of low self esteem. I'm certain that if I wasn't tall and kind of good looking I would never have gotten laid/my weiner touched the small amount of times it's happened.
>>
File: 1482122182914.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482122182914.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>18621549
>And please do not Not All Men this, I'm certain you've been in a situation where a woman denied you something you had no right to demand in the first place, and you have reacted in anger.

in case you're not actually trolling and just genuinely retarded:
no one is perfect, yes, there are dicks out there, just like there's cunts
no man is perfect, and no woman is perfect either, if you are actually perfect, enjoy your single life because no one will be good enough for you
>>
>>18621557
I aknowledge there are abusive women, I never claimed otherwise.

The matter is, most men could very easily kill me with their bare hands.

>>18621560
I never said there are no hostile, dangerous or abusive women. I only said I do fear for my life if I am left alone with a man who wants something out of me I do not want to give.

>>18621563
And I should specify this isn't just romantic approaches. The sheer amount of older (50-60 and beyond) men who decide to talk at me for their own entertainment without any consideration of whether I want to receive it is also included. I have no doubt they would retaliate if I firmly told them they are not entitled to my time.

It's not just sexual. Men don't only want sex from women. They want their time, attention, all kinds of things they are not entitled to.
>>
>>18621565
This isn't even about dating or relationships.
>>
>>18621574
>I aknowledge there are abusive women, I never claimed otherwise.
then why trust them but not men?
>The matter is, most men could very easily kill me with their bare hands.
and most men won't even lay a finger on you if you just tell them you don't want to talk to you
unless you're living in some kind of islamic shithole, then you should probably not leave the house at all
>>
>>18621576
Were you abused by a guy? If this issue you're having is about the entire male sex you should seek therapy.
>>
File: 1502499614876.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502499614876.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>18621574
Yeah, you sound like your time and attention is reeeaaally valuable. Also, you're not entitled to tell people what they are and aren't entitled to. No one is. If you feel insecure that most men could kill you with their bare hands that's your problem, we can't do anything about our genetics. Nice bait if this is bait btw.
>>
>>18621574
>most men could very easily kill me with their bare hands.

not if they're malnourished

>only said I do fear for my life if I am left alone with a man who wants something out of me I do not want to give.

but not if it was a woman?

> The sheer amount of older (50-60 and beyond) men who decide to talk at me for their own entertainment without any consideration of whether I want to receive it is also included. I have no doubt they would retaliate if I firmly told them they are not entitled to my time.

Yeah nobody likes unwanted attention, you do your best to ignore it like anybody else.

>It's not just sexual. Men don't only want sex from women. They want their time, attention, all kinds of things they are not entitled to.

lol but women don't right?
>>
>>18621580
Well, to answer your question with brutal honesty:

1. 95% of women are heterosexual and want nothing out of me

2. Women do not feel ENTITLED to anyone's attention the same way men feel entitled to women.

3. I am physically fit and slightly taller than the average woman, and they cannot physically intimidate me. I can and will easily fight a bitch.

>>18621586
Define "abuse".
>>
>>18621600
>95% of women are heterosexual and want nothing out of me

lazy troll

> Women do not feel ENTITLED to anyone's attention the same way men feel entitled to women

lazy troll

> I am physically fit and slightly taller than the average woman, and they cannot physically intimidate me. I can and will easily fight a bitch.

just stupid

>
Define "abuse".

red flag, waste of time warning
>>
>>18621600
>1. 95% of women are heterosexual and want nothing out of me
understandable
>2. Women do not feel ENTITLED to anyone's attention the same way men feel entitled to women.
wrong, there's enough women who feel they deserves everyones attention just for being
and there's also enough men out there who do not feel entitled to anything or anyones attention
you made some bad experiences and that sucks for you, but that's actually it
get over it, enjoy life or go work in some monastary for women only
>3. I am physically fit and slightly taller than the average woman, and they cannot physically intimidate me. I can and will easily fight a bitch.
understandable
>>
>>18621607

>taking it
>>
>>18621549
The problem is if men don't take the chance to try to talk to you then they'll never get laid.

If men don't pursue they are ignored, and so there is no reward or benefit to not doing so.

You can be bitter and scared all you want. Unless you go up to talk to the shy qt guy in the corner then nothing will ever change.
>>
>>18621593
>Also, you're not entitled to tell people what they are and aren't entitled to.

My time, my attention and my personal space are my property. You are not allowed to drive my car or use my money, and you should not feel like I have an obligation to spend my time and effort on keeping you docile.

>>18621595
1. That is far-fetched.

2. Women will not attack me if I fail to entertain them, and if one does, nobody will blame me for it.

3. Do you know what happens if I do that?

4. Have you ever feared for your life because a woman wanted to talk at you and you know there is a possibility she'll become violent if you won't act docile?
>>
>>18621600
Are you going to ignore the second half of >>18621580?
>>
>>18621615
>The problem is if men don't take the chance to try to talk to you then they'll never get laid.

not true either, there are plenty of men who have women just fall in their lap so to speak. women compete for men all the same, just not unattractive ones.

>If men don't pursue they are ignored, and so there is no reward or benefit to not doing so

Not necessarily, see previous comment

>You can be bitter and scared all you want. Unless you go up to talk to the shy qt guy in the corner then nothing will ever change.

Not if she's attractive
>>
Browse /pol/ daily, you'll see awesome men.
>>
>>18621615
Talking to men does not solve my problem of men talking to me.
>>
>>18621619
>Women will not attack me if I fail to entertain them, and if one does, nobody will blame me for it.

this is a troll by a dude, theres no way this is real.

women bully each other ruthlessly all throughout school and worklife. only a guy would be clueless to this
>>
>>18621630

It's sort of something women have to live with, with the paradigm of men being told they need to appeal to women instead of the other way around.

Women are only told to appeal to attractive men, men are told to appeal and approach all women because nobody will approach them.

also if you had a male friend you could do what most women do and use that as a defense shield against unwanted attention
>>
If you do not want to be approached by men buy a ring and wear it. It will make it seem like you're married.
>>
>>18621642

yeah go out and drop $1200 on a "please leave me alone" ring
>>
>>18621645
You don't have to buy a proper fucking ring you retard. Get a cheap plastic one it's not like people are gonna fucking inspect it.
>>
>>18621646

What kind of shithead would mistake a goofy gumball ring for a real one?
>>
>>18621619
>Women will not attack me if I fail to entertain them
99% of men will not either
>>
>>18621636
Does the need of actually needing to use a bodyguard to fend off men not make you feel the slightiliest bit like men may be at fault here?

>>18621631
I was talking about physical attacks by strangers. Not the machiavellian games that I don't contribute to.

Not out of some holier-than-thou -matter, either, but because of my mild asperger's. I don't have the skill, so I stick by my friends and have their backs so they have mine, like that fish that grooms dead skin off sharks.

But as I was saying, no woman has physically laid hands on me because I did not entertain her when she wished to be entertained.

>>18621642
That'd work implying that all men that want something for nothing out of me were looking for marriage.

This is not the case.
>>
>>18621664
>Does the need of actually needing to use a bodyguard to fend off men not make you feel the slightiliest bit like men may be at fault here?

How do you figure? Elaborate on this, i'm interested in your perspective.
>>
>>18621664
>no woman has physically laid hands on me because I did not entertain her when she wished to be entertained.

i just... i feel very aware of the fact that i'm watching someone troll, i just can't get past that i'm sorry
>>
>>18621653
Have you ever played russian roulette? Would you, if you had the chance?

I am betting no, and I do not care for your special snowflake explanations of how you totally would, because that is not the point.

I have zero reason to gamble that This Man In Particular is not the type to break my teeth if he feels like I insulted him.
>>
>>18621600
You're just a coward.
>>
>>18621672
>I have zero reason to gamble that This Man In Particular is not the type to break my teeth if he feels like I insulted him

some girls like guys like that, god knows why
>>
>>18621665
It just feels like such a doublethink from y'all part.

"Fuck you, men are not predatory or dangerous. That's why you need male friends to physically protect you from them."

>>18621670
What part of my claim was wrong or unrealistic? I haven't fought a girl with fists since I was 9 years old. Women just do not physically attack women they don't know. They just don't.

Unless it's a cultural matter, and that's a norm where you are from? Where are you from where this happens?
>>
>>18621672
with russian roulette it's 1/6
with this it's more like 1/10.000
and yes, that's still a risk, but everything is a risk, and either you deal with it, or you stay at home and never leave
>>
>>18621684
>"Fuck you, men are not predatory or dangerous. That's why you need male friends to physically protect you from them."

I didn't say they weren't, I said men and women both behave this way and cause trauma to both men and women, ultimately in the hopes that we could come to some sort of positive conclusion that this could be boiled down to good people vs bad people.

>I haven't fought a girl with fists since I was 9 years old.

but you said you never fought with a girl

>Women just do not physically attack women they don't know.

that's just retarded, have you ever seen youtube fights?
>>
are you surrounded by niggers/sandniggers? serious question.
>>
>>18621690
>says the woman who thinks 50% of all people will split her skull open and wear her entrails if she doesn't open the door for them
>>
>>18621687
Never leaving the house is not an option. I have a job to do, taxes to pay and a society to contribute to.
>>
You don't need to get over it.
There's nothing wrong with mistrust and cynicism, it'll just make red flags all that more obvious to you so you don't get taken advantage of. This also makes it easier to figure out when someone is actually genuine.

But it seems like your question is more about "how do I get men to stop approaching me."

Just look angry, busy, or focused on something. Keep your headphones in. That kind of thing.
>>
>>18621694

it could be a sign of reversal like deep down that's the way she feels towards others so she projects the fear onto herself as a way of not coping with that part of herself but idk im just some asshole
>>
>>18621696
exactly, so you will just have to deal with the fact that some people, regardless of gender, feel like they deserve your attention, even though they do not
just ignore them and go on with your life and unless you are provoking something, the chances of you actually getting attacked are slim to none
>>
>>18621692
1. Do you put conflicts between children and conflicts between adults on the same line, with the same weight and implications? Kids squabble, that's normal. Kids do a lot of shit adults should never do.

2. Oh, you're an american. That might explain it, as in Europe adult women really do not casually brawl each other for fun.

>>18621693
No. The only black man I have ever talked to in my life was a canadian immigrant who was very pleasant and polite.

>>18621694
That wasn't me.

And the odds are irrelevant, I honestly just do not want to gamble with my safety for nothing in return.
>>
>>18621709
>you're an american. That might explain it,

you're saying they don't have female women in the uk fighting on youtube? i'm gonna have to investigate that
>>
>>18621697
I've contemplated wearing a burqa but I don't want to be assaulted by some nazi street patrol, either.
>>
>>18621709
ok, and sandniggers? muslim men i could maaaaaybe understand where you're coming from here but otherwise this for real just sounds like unfounded paranoia
>>
File: 4942964-2509489737-1QMKc.png (385KB, 612x541px) Image search: [Google]
4942964-2509489737-1QMKc.png
385KB, 612x541px
>>18621619
>My time, my attention and personal space are my property
Well then, if you're incapable of communicating that to other people it's your own incompetence to blame. You said earlier you have no choice but to humor people, but you always have a choice. Hope you know that your fabricated victimization is self inflicted.
>>
>>18621709
>as in Europe adult women
where exactly are you from?!?
except for that thing in Cologne and maybe some things in Paris there's hardly anything like what you're afraid of happening
other than that, there is no helping you if you want no risk at all
there are enough dangerous women out there for you to walk by every day, and yet you don't complain about them
every single car could kill you if someone just looked the wrong way at the wrong time
unless you roam through refugee centers or similar areas, there is no need for you to be afraid of anything like tht happening to you
>>
>>18621672
You take much more of a risk just driving a car.
>>
>>18621672
How do you do anything, ever, with that mindset?
>>
>>18621712
>UK
It's so cute when americans assume that just because you're fluent in a language it must be your first/only one.

Find me videos of swedish middle-class women fighting and we'll talk.

>>18621720
I have literally never in my life been approached by a man who was not white.
>>
File: IMG_4835.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4835.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>18621512
Your fucking problem is that you think you should only engage in interactions you want to engage, that you get to decide who and how you should address people. What sort of little princess upbringing did you even get?

The outside world is public. You are in public, so people will react and interact with you.
Also WTF are you so scared of men for? Do you know what men and people do when a woman is a victim of something? They look and intervene. If it's man he can go die in a corner however.

In the fifties us women weren't allowed outside because people were scared shit would happen to women. Curfews and such, not being out without a chaperone or male around. Feminists fought for women to move around in the outside world, even if that was supposedly dangerous. But no, now you live in this fantasy that the world should be safe as your living room and you should be able to wear whatever you want out there with no consequence.
Meanwhile you run around like a scared pussycat wishing all males were emasculated, and are a bona fide mysandrist. Grow up. I'll #notallmen at you because your reasoning is fucking flawed. Replace "men" with blacks and you would not be allowed to speak like that.

If you are that scared and neurotic, take responsibility for your own safety, take knife fighting classes, buy a gun. They don't call it the great equalizer for nothing. You're scared of men and now want men or the state to protect you from what? Being talked to. Friggin hell.

Lipstick time stamp and shoe if OP doesn't believe I'm female myself.
>>
>>18621729
then you are being paranoid as all get out. seriously, what gives? is this just from reading crap online?
>>
>>18621729
Do you male family members? Of you had a son, would you like if women assumed they were savages just based on their gender? What you're doing is very prejudiced.
>>
File: 1305483970838.jpg (37KB, 406x424px) Image search: [Google]
1305483970838.jpg
37KB, 406x424px
>responding to a bait
>>
>>18621722
How do I announce DO NOT INTERACT to everyone around me without losing my job?

Getting a neon green tumblr haircut and doubling my weight might do it, but I do not want to handicap myself over this.

>>18621725
What the FUCK is all of y'all fixation with arab immigrants?

>>18621726
No, I do not.

>>18621728
Easy. I am never elsewhere faced with a needless risk with zero reward.
>>
>>18621743
>What the FUCK is all of y'all fixation with arab immigrants?
it's a fact that they see women different from most western people, because they treat them differently in their culture
>No, I do not.
yes, you do
>>
>>18621743
their fixation with violence and 'sploding at random, mostly. this has to be bait. nobody is this disturbed, clued in, and retarded all at once.
>>
>>18621743
>No, I do not
Bullshit. How many auto deaths are there vs women killed by male strangers per year?
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18621650
You can get one fron stainless steel for 5€. Even the gold looking one can be cheap.

>>18621512
>>18621549
Hello femanon, you are clearly scared of boys. And that is ok. Some boys are really everything you have described.

But what are you going to do? Never trust anybody and die alone? That sounds like bad long term plan.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>18621733
What was the point of this drivel, again?

If I went into the wilderness arse naked with zero gear, I'd be a fucking moron to expect anything but death by exposure.

The matter is, you can't just announce that It's A Jungle Out There and that men assaulting women is just something to endure like the weather. People are not raised in a vacuum, someone taught every single one of those boys that this is an OK way to treat women, whether they meant to do so or not.

>>18621736
Both.

>>18621739
If I had a son I'd teach him to treat women properly - if I can, given that completely isolating him from men would be abuse and that the men he is exposed to will teach him whatever they please anyway - and to be understanding if and when women are cautious around him.

I have a friend who can't stand having her neck touched because of a bad experience. I was not the one who abused her, but I apologise every time I accidentally do touch her. Not because it was my fault but because I understand that my intentions are irrelevant to her discomfort.
>>
>>18621743
Just find someway to make yourself unattractive, don't shave, use antiperspirant that smells like fly spray, wear some unflattering padding.
>>
>>18621780
I don't shave anything nor go around with any hair-prone parts exposed.

Padding? Like a fatsuit?
>>
>>18621788
Yeah, just be less attractive and less people will talk to you.
>>
>>18621512
Ask a therapist
>>
>>18621796
Are there really like realistic fatsuits for sale anywhere?
>>
>>18621798
Just buy butter
>>
>>18621778
well cut it out, you're making yourself fucking crazy for no reason. how many times have you witnessed what you're afraid of actually happening?
>>
>>18621806
And I don't mean things like "a man talked to me when I didn't want to", I mean real teeth-shattering assault
>>
>>18621810
But men talking to me when I don't want to is the problem. It hasn't become teeth-shattering assault entirely because I go along with it rather than tell them no.
>>
File: this is bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>18621733
You are right, op is a princess.

>>18621778
>treat women properly
I hope you never want your son to have wife or children for that matter. Because if something will cripple man, it is single mom upbringing combined with lack of any male figure in his life.

Look up some statistics if you dont believe me. But with your current attitude you will never have children on your own anyway.
>>
>>18621798
Probably for theatrical purposes, but its just about seeming less attractive.
>>
>>18621814
DUDE jfc how many times have you witnessed a girl decline to talk to a guy trying to talk to her and refuse all his advances and then get the shit kicked out of her for doing so?
>>
>>18621512
You don't, it's a good idea to mistrust them. There might be decent guys out there but 99% are rotten and don't even realize it. They're gonna deny it, but you know it, I know it, and any woman who pays attention to it knows it.
>>
File: 1377700614769.jpg (472KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1377700614769.jpg
472KB, 1900x1440px
>>18621512
Due to what I've read and experienced first hand, I now have a deep pervading mistrust of the female sex.
Not joking.
>>
>>18621778
>If I had a son I'd teach him to treat women properly
And what would that be? Never approaching a woman for casual conversation? What will you do when your son is 26 and can't get a date because he was taught talking to girls with anything other than purely functional or business intent is rude?
>>
>>18621823
you're bitter about some shit that happened in your past. probably more than once. genuinely sorry to hear you've had a rough go of things but that doesn't give you the right to vilify men like this. some of them are indeed abject shit. the majority however are not. not even close.

>t. woman who pays attention
>>
>>18621801
I do a physical job. Actually getting fat is not an option.

>>18621815
I don't plan to have children.

>>18621818
How many muggings have you seen turn to murders?
>>
>>18621834
zero. i stay the fuck away from those parts of town. answer my question please.
>>
>>18621834
Just eat a lot of butter, not getting fat is physically impossible
>>
>>18621778
>If I had a son I'd teach him to treat women properly
Which according to you entails completely ignoring women. If a male stranger struck up a polite conversation with you in public, you would still consider that abuse because you would still be fearful of him just because of his gender, no matter how polite his mother taught him to be you would still actually consider the chance of him assaulting you a likely possibility.
>I have a friend who can't stand having her neck touched because of a bad experience
This isn't the same. Your friend hates having men OR women touch her neck, while you are specifically prejudiced towards men.

>to be understanding if and when women are cautious around him
That's like telling a black guy to be understanding if people reach for their wallets whenever he's around them. This is still prejudice. And no one should have to put up with that.
>>
>>18621778
Holy crap OP. People commit violence all the time. Men are victims of violence too. What makes you think that the world ought to be nice? Some places like the lower class echelons of society are much more violent because violence is a pretty useful skill to survive those places. There isn't a conspiracy of bad women and men out there that teach guys it's okay to bother women. By the by, there are good ways to make sure a guy gets the point that you're not interested in talking to them. And yes sometimes I get one that starts to act dangerous but then I take a taxi home or ask a friend to stay with me on the phone. It's life.
You're living in the safest society on earth and still complaining like it's the fucking Congo or something.
>>
>>18621843
>>18621857
Speaking of Africans, make sure to be extra careful of niggers, preferably always running to the other side of the road as soon as you see one, they are about 10 times as violent of whites
>>
>>18621840
You're victim blaming. You're the one deflecting the problem.
>>
>>18621866
i've yet to see any actual victims be produced. what problem am i deflecting exactly?
>>
File: pure 2D girls.jpg (126KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
pure 2D girls.jpg
126KB, 638x696px
>>18621834
>I don't plan to have children.
Thank god.
>>
>>18621840
Way to miss my point.

Nobody fucking assaults someone when there's witnesses present.

>>18621842
It's not that it'd be *impossible*, the matter is that I couldn't do my fucking job if I was fat.

>>18621843
You think a black guy has a tantrum every time someone is cautious around him?
>>
The funny thing is OP could avoid all this attention if she flat out just IGNORES the men trying to talk to them. Even the most oblivious of men realize it's useless trying to talk to a brick wall.
>>
>>18621915
>Nobody fucking assaults someone when there's witnesses present.
no shit sherlock. if you stopped and thought about why this is for 2 damn seconds you'd realize this entire thread is retarded. answer my question please.
>>
>>18621917
Do you really not fucking understand anything or are you playing fucking stupid for shits and giggles?
>>
>>18621915
Yes blacks are way more violent than any other race
If you avoid men in general you should be afraid to death of blacks as they kill even when witnesses are around, they are bit stupid like that.
>>
>>18621917
according to op that provokes them and they'll start swinging at her
>>
>>18621934
Don't reply to me with bait pls.
>>
You are all fucking retarded and this thread contributed nothing of value.

I'm out.
>>
>>18621980
OP is just baiting friend, don't hate him hate the bait game
>>
>>18621915
>You think a black guy has a tantrum every time someone is cautious around him?
No, but it does bother them that strangers assume the worst about them just because of something they can't change. No one likes that.
>>
so thred is ded then? neat.
>>18622012
>>
Wow now that I think about it, I really do rape and murder multiple women on a daily basis over extremely minor issues. And all my friends do too. Jeez it's just such a casual part of my everyday life I didn't even notice I'm doing it any more.

Well good thing the cops always go out of their way to protect men and just let these millions of rapes and murders of innocent women go by unpunished every day.
>>
>>18621574
>Men don't only want sex from women. They want their time, attention, all kinds of things they are not entitled to.
Not me, I am strictly interested in their vaginas
>>
>>18621512
The same way I read some stupid cunt post like yours. I remember that all women aren't like that
>>
File: 1501379963124.png (51KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1501379963124.png
51KB, 1000x1800px
>>18621552
>How do you know she's fat/femwhore?

because she's posting on /adv/ rather than camwhoring on /soc/
>>
>>18621553
>and would kill me if you could

Jesus... Do you actually believe that? This is the kind of thing that you need to talk to a counselor about.

To be completely honest and fair, there are certainly bad men out there, and men who would treat you poorly if given the chance, but if you live in the States, and almost any other first world country you are not forced to be subjected to that. We have an entire system in place to prevent this type of victimization.

Honestly, you need exposure. And while I'm sure you don't see this, what you're describing about men as a unit is the same tone and rhetoric a bigot would use to paint a race they don't like. You are bigoted towards men, and I'm not trying to make you feel bad about it, I just want you to understand that you leading to a very unhealthy relationship with the opposite sex without actually knowing them.

Internet evidence is self-selected and therefore inherently biased.
>>
>>18621521
Ditto, I see you all as objects. Society has proven that's all you're good for.
>>
>>18621549
lol oh boy, a scary bitch. You're about a hop skip away from feminism with that mindset. May as well dyke yourself up now cause its all over via guys from what you say.
>>
>>18621553
You're not wrong, I should kick your ass for denying me, but I have the common sense not to. Thought and action are vastly different.
>>
>>18621512
>How do I get over a general mistrust of the entire male sex when I've read up too much of how they feel and what they think?
Realize that most of what you read comes from people who've seen too much of how women think. People are shitheads who extrapolate too much.
>>
File: 1502233103019.png (92KB, 377x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502233103019.png
92KB, 377x300px
>>18621549
>>18621549
lol is this a troll post

surely noone can take this is all tumblr certified brainwashing for real

i cant believe people actually out there think like this its shocking

its sad that the world is actually being influenced by this pathetic rhetoric spewed by a faux feminist internet victim complex

most guys are pretty chill 2bh the only ones who u should be worried about are real sleazy cunts when ur out on the town during weekend
>>
I think you're overestimating the likelihood of actually being physically attacked and seriously hurt. Men might use aggressive speech and body language but that doesn't mean they will beat you up if you don't capitulate. There are tons of women who act like jerks, become unpopular and gain a reputation as a "bitch". Yet you still don't see them walking around with black eyes and broken arms.
If you they are being pushy/aggressive and you are visibly intimidated it will just tell them that their tactics are effective and they'll keep it up.
You need to get over your fear and learn to stand up for yourself without morbidly dwelling on worst case scenarios.
>>
>>18621512
Conclusion: Everyone sucks, especially people that make a move because they're horny (both male and female).

Solution: Trust is earned, so you'll have to earn it and the other person too, it will take a while but earned trust is worth more.

Just make sure you don't get played by some liar, almost happened to me when I was young, be smart and skeptical.
>>
OP is right and I'm swearing off men. After the shit my last boyfriend pulled and what I've discovered over the past few days, it's just not worth it.
>>
>>18625254
Don't you think you should've seen it coming if he is your boyfriend?

In my opinion a partner should be a part of you, you should notice a lie if you really trust each other.. You shouldn't have trusted him.

Not saying it's your fault, but you can help yourself if you actually want someone in your life, you should take your time though.
>>
If you're annoyed by unattractive men approaching you then dress really hot so they feel too intimidated to hit on you. I work at a supermarket so I wear really good makeup so that I have earned the right to ignore ugly men.
>>
>>18625309
Ex boyfriend.

And no, you can't exactly see it coming when they are sociopathic and use the beginning of the relationship to charm you.
>>
File: 32cf803.jpg (48KB, 366x205px) Image search: [Google]
32cf803.jpg
48KB, 366x205px
>>18621549
huh
there's something to this, maybe my attitudes toward women have been warped to something this pathetic
it's like I'm looking at myself in a mirror

this has been eye opening, I should go see a therapist, thank you
>>
Honestly just sounds like you hate people, you have all these prejudices and stereotypes that you refuse to compromise on.
Either suck it up or start your own business like GirlBoss
>>
>>18625156
>I think you're overestimating the likelihood of actually being physically attacked and seriously hurt
I just realized that as a man, the sex next to no one approaches, my chances of having someone initiate a conversation with me, try to take up an actual amount of my time and force me to respond to things or interrogate me when I don't want them around are basically 0. As an introvert it feels fucking great, being a male is probably the best sex to be if you hate talking to people or being talked to more than necessary.

I'll probably never be pressured into talking to some random fuckstick then get called a name or get acid poured on my face or get killed or raped if I don't respond the way they want. Feels fucking GOOD.

I would unironically kill myself if I woke up a woman tomorrow.
>>
>literally "why are non chads alive" the post
>>
>>18626791
>>>/r9k/
>>
Get a taser, if they touch you. Buzz the shit out of them. There you have your solution.
>>
>>18627956
theres nothing r9k about, this is some retardation

some stupid whores expect me to not look at their tits when they put it in my face, becaus im not handsome, what? things dont work like that

no im not an incel virgin either since i have a gif, friends, normal social life, and they think the same about it

the world isnt your "safeplace"
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.