[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unemployed romance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Has anyone dated a chick (with a job) while you were job searching and either unemployed or underemployed?

I'm currently underemployed since graduation and working as a barista while looking for a job and I can feel a connection between me and one of the female customers who works in the office upstairs.

I want to escalate and ask her out but I'm not sure if she'd reject outright me if she found out I've been underemployed for more than a year. Anybody have any experiences to share?
>>
Get a better job. Barista isn't a career.
>>
>>18621296
Girls care a lot less about this than you think they do. Even ones who want a family/stability, etc. Having stability and enough money to raise a family doesn't mean the two of you have to make a combined 6 figures. It means being comfortable enough to not be living paycheck to paycheck and struggling to raise your kids/meet your familial needs.

If you managed to hit it off with her, by the time her brain would even transition into considering you a long term mate/potential husband, you will have (hopefully) already found your career job. A good woman is going to take at least a year to even start thinking about whether you're worth a damn or not.
>>
>>18621296
I dated a NEET, he was one while I entered the relationship. Make sure you have some other form of achievement than your barista job, some ambition. The economy is bad so it's normal to have crappy jobs every now and then, but the ambition to get out of it should be there. Otherwise the relationship becomes lopsided with one partner shouldering things they are not biologically / psychologically happy to shoulder.
It played a part in why I broke up with my NEET ex, he had some Peter Pan syndrome going. Make sure that's not you.
>>
Some male jobless friends of mine got girlfriends who had jobs.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.