[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502659251992s.jpg (3KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
1502659251992s.jpg
3KB, 250x161px
What do you do when you ask a girl out and you find a day that suits her best.

But then the day comes that we planned to do something
She was with her friends.
>>
It means she didn't place your plans with a high priority. If ahe suggests another time or place for your date then maybe she's still interested. But if she just stays quiet then she's not interested in dating you and you should move on from this one.
>>
>>18621224
I decide if I'm not worth her time, she's not worth mine.

As the years have gone on though I've become jaded and just don't get attached to anyone so maybe my advice is skewed.
>>
The thing is when I asked her out. She said yes before I was finished talking.
>>
>>18621240
And yet she bailed.
Lad, think about this logically.
>>
It's just a really fucked up situation.
Because on one side she really wanna talk to me and when I asked her out she was so excited.
But then when the day comes it's Like she forgot about it.
>>
>>18621315
SHE'S NOT INTERESTED LAD. SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO LET YOU KNOW SHE WAS BAILING FOR SOMETHING/SOMEONE ELSE.

Stop trying to convince yourself there is anything more too it.
>>
Thanks dude.
I guess I will just have to move on.
>>
>>18621315
Did you at least confront her on it?
If you're just gonna move on you might as well get a reason why out of it if you don't care anymore on the off chance that she genuinely did fuck up
>>
Girls are fucking weird dude.

One time a girl acted super excited, "omg yes (several heart eyes emojis)" after I asked her out but then on the day of, she completely ghosted.
>>
I called her but she didn't answer the phone.
I'm going to confront her on it tomorrow.

Because it seems weird to me that she would just be uninterested in me. Because she made me apart of her (and 2 of her best friends) private Playlist.
She shares personal stuff with me on a monthly basis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.