[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can stress make a pregnancy test look positive? SOMEBODY help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: My+type+of+dog_b3c829_5825610.jpg (22KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
My+type+of+dog_b3c829_5825610.jpg
22KB, 480x439px
I am having panic attacks over this.
I haven't taken the test yet, it's sitting in my bag and I've gone over the instructions like 10 times.
I live in a shitty rinky dink old hicksville in the middle of nowhere and I had to take a bus to another town to get a test while lying about visiting a friend there so my parents wouldn't find out because people in this shithole stay alive not by breathing, but by gossiping.
Anyhow, first time me and bf had sex was on June 26th, and last time was July 26th.

Why I may not be pregnant
-I am on birth control and take it regularly (not more than 12 hours after I took previous pill)
-Every time we had sex and he came inside I'd rush to pee and wash myself thoroughly, inside out.

Why I may be pregnant :
- Stomach feels hard and seems bigger
- Tired a lot. (Though that may be the unbearable heat.)

Just give me the run down, should I an hero? I don't want to get pregnant like this and I'd rather eat rat poison than tell my mum.

Please, somebody help me. Please. Please!
I'm desperate...
>>
plus when the skip week came, my period arrived as it should have. But still, I've heard you can still be pregnant and have your period!
>>
>>18621219
>>18621222
Take the fucking test shinji.
>>
>>18621219
>- Stomach feels hard and seems bigger
probably constipation, cant feel any mass at this moment even if pregnant
if you 16 or something then you might make some money out of it, dont be an hero
>>
>>18621236
I eat like 2 fruits a day (mostly necatrines and watermelon) so I don't know about that...
Oh no, I will definetally an hero. I don't want to live like that. I can't bear the shame of being a mom so young and I'm scared to death of getting an abortion...This is the guy I wanna marry. We'll never be happy if he finds out I killed his unborn firstborn, and I won't be able to hide it...
>>
>>18621239
What is your logic behind not doing the test, dear troll?
>>
>>18621250
Because I'm too scared and I need to tell someone what's happening to me since I can tell no one I know. This is how this board works, doesn't it? Like a digital confessional?
I came here because I've nowhere else to go!
And also I know that it's better to take the test first thing in the morning. It's afternoon here.
But yeah, I'm a troll, you got me figured out
>>
>>18621256
Take the test. It's not like it's going to make you pregnant or change anything. If it happened the sooner you find out the better. Ok? Just do it. And post results.
>>
File: anon.png (291KB, 684x640px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
291KB, 684x640px
>>18621256
too scared to pee on a piece of plastic and paper so you would rather sit here having a panic attack.
>>
>>18621266
I will. 14 hours from now, I'll make another post, with the same dog picture, and either thank god and you guys from the bottom of my heart, or ask for ways to have a safe home abortion (as safe as a home abortion on 4chan advice can be...), or ways to kill myself.
>>
Pee on the stick tard. If you're pregnant you can get an abortion or miscarry safely by taking o think a vitamin c megadose (Google it, in 3rd world countries that don't have access to proper abortions some Drs that volunteer give the people that type of abortion because the clinical one's would be illegal and show as something other than a miscarriage.)

The sooner you take the test the best. If you are pregnant the sooner you abort the better. GO
>>
I don't want to waste the damn test, I had to travel 90 km front and back to get it and all this stress and fear has accumulated over the past 3 weeks! so, yeah, excuse me for not acting exactly rationally. I'm half crazy at the moment and I know I sound like a hystrical woman, but dammit that's just what I am right now
>>
>>18621281
don't worry about the home abortion, if you really can't go to a clinic there are tons of natural herbs and vitamins that will cause an abortion.
>>
>>1821291
but what are they?! I don't know, I'm on 4chan asking for advice on home abortions, I'm not exactly in a good place right now
>>
Tomorrow. 07:00 GMT+3, I will post results with the same dog picture.
And I hope to god you guys help me
Thank you all for both the kindness and the meanness. I needed that. OP out
>>
Shoulda bought condoms while you were there op
>>
>>18621219
and its impossible to tell your bf and get a little help from him of is he really a bf but some illegal immigrant passing through?
>>
why are people responding to this post like it is serious
is everyone on this board autistic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.