[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my personality so boring and what do I do to fix that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tRPE8RAU.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tRPE8RAU.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
Hey /adv

I have an interesting conundrum: My personality sucks BUT my life has been so interesting.

I've lived in many different countries
Slept with beautiful women
Done many drugs
Love all kinds of strange things (German music, horse ridding, role-playing, Magick, Computer science, investing and more)
Lived a life of doing what I want - sometimes to my downfall

Now I have a great interesting manly job where Im surrounded by beautiful women.

But now when I speak to people, they are bored with me - I just cant express my uniqueness or life experiences well

I am really baffled, I think it might be PTSD - I was in a relationship with a socio-path for 12 years and I think it fucked up my emotional state.
>>
do you really need other peoples approval that bad? you know about the experience you had and they are valueable to you, isnt that enough? why do you need to beg for a pat on the back for it? honestly more than anything it makes you sound like a prick especially the muh uniqueness part.

if you want to hear my 2ct drop the ptsd shit, drop the bragging about your past shit and start being an intersting person in the present: ask about your coworkers, offer witty comeback and *subtly* share your supposed wisdom in conversations.
>>
>>18621235
OK noted, but my problem is that I have lots of trouble conversing. Mostly I keep to myself and avoid people.

The PTSD is private, I dont share it except here as anon.

My rich past is unshared also.

Mostly when people talk to me I dont say much and leave the convo. This is strange to me because I didnt used to be like this.
>>
>>18621235
Also, Its not about getting a pat on the back, its about finding joy in the company of others. I want to just be human and have friends but insted I act like Im autistic. Im baffled
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.