[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me ruin a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: outoffocus.jpg (16KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
outoffocus.jpg
16KB, 535x462px
So my sister has been dating a Muslim guy for a couple of years now, I say dating but it's a serious relationship, now they want to get married and I can't stand the fact knowing he will be part of the family, my dad is a cuck and is "happy" for my sister but I want to save this family and most importantly the bloodline, how can I break this marriage up?
>>
>>18621024
Stone her
>>
>>18621024
mind your own fucking business
>>
Denounce her, get a new last name and start your own bloodline.
>>
Steal the ring and tell your friends to help you maybe one of them can seduce your sister than tell her boyfriend that she cheated and boom you can also seduce the suicide boomer
>>
Decapitate her as the Koran dictates
>>
>>18621024
hide bombing material in his house and report him
>>
>>18621024
Why don't you terrorise him until he leaves? That'll show those terrorists.
>>
Challenge him to a drinking contest. If he can drink more booze than you, you have to accept you're more muslim than he is.
>>
>>18621190
He doesn't drink
Come on I need serious replies
>>
>>18621203
If you want serious advice come with a serious problem. Who gives a fuck if he's a Muslim? As long as he's not a piece of shit it doesn't matter.
>>
Do you just hate him because he is a Muslim or does he do shitty things?
>>
>>18621232
I refuse to speak to him, he's a Muslim so fuck him by default
>>18621207
Cucks like you are the reason our race is dying out faggot
>>
>>18621253
Insecure faggots like you are why women are choosing to fuck Muslims in the first place, faggot.
>>
>>18621253
Lol then you're no better than the things you despise about Muslims if you can't let your sister make her own decisions. I hope they have a long and happy life and you glower on the side.
>>
Tell your sister she's a race traitor and that she's dead to you if she goes through with it. Maybe she loves you more than him
>>
You can't save your sister. Marry a white woman and have lots of children.
>>
>>18621302
>>18621260
We will have our uprising, it's already started, people are realising we must rise and fight back
Filthy cucks
>>
>>18621024
You can't ruin the relationship if your family is with her. My family once ruined one of my relationships but everyone needs to gang up. Subtly pointing out flaws is a way you can do it. Things like "is he late again?", "I can't believe he needed your help to fix that, can't the guy cook an egg?" etc. You're planting suggestions of bad character traits, or pointing them out. Usual reaction is that she will defend him but the words will have some effect.

The good news is it will collapse in 5-ish years but she might have a mongrel or two by then.

If she goes through, refuse to talk to him and refuse to play the happy cultural family. Do not attend the wedding. Create tension but don't foster it. If she asks why you are against it, lie and say stuff like "I'm sure he's a good guy but I can't stand watching you running towards your own destruction". Women like when it's all about them, make it seem like you do it out of the purity of your bleeding brotherly heart.
Tell your sister you will be there for her if/when she needs your help, only her, but you do not want anything to do with her husband anymore.
>>
>>18621382
>women shouldn't be allowed to have sex with who they want, they belong to us!!!!
I hope you realize you're coming across like a radical Muslim.
>>
>>18621024
just kill yourself faggot
>>
>>18621253
>muh tribalism
holy fuck dont breed
>>
>>18621412
I'll take OP over any of you islamosexual cucks.
>>
>>18621024
>>18621253
The bait is real
>>
>>18621415
thats because you are OP, you /pol/shit supernigger. its okay, you faggots will not last another 50 years
>>
OP,

The only virtuous way to approach this is to forthrightly address it with your sister and family. You have to actually publicly denounce the relationship and express WHY you denounce it. And stand your ground.

I empathize with how you feel. I also wouldn't want my sister doing that. I'd want to keep my family white and Christian (or at least of the greater Christian-influenced culture)

However

Lurking in the shadows and seeking to sabotage this like a cowardly weasel, is not virtuous. That's just being a coward. You're too scared to be accountable for your actual views. And if anything ever comes to light, everyone WILL hate you. And they will be right to do so.

So you have to have courage and publicly denounce this with your family. And reject your sister, so long as this relationship continues.

Chances are you won't do it because you're probably a coward like most people. But truly I do hope you do it OP. Be courageous. Do the right thing.

You'll forever regret it if you voluntarily let your family, the core unit of your culture, be infiltrated by an inferior culture and ideology.
>>
>>18621419
Yeah because we will die fighting the wars the cunts you consistently try to elect will inevitably start.

Good luck dealing with the gazillion Africans ready to flood your country, you no pasaran no borders fool.
>>
>>18621424
>less white people
>bad
>>
>>18621253
>I refuse to speak to him

Knowing what he's like and feeding him info directly would help to effectively sabotage the relationship. If that is your goal then it's counterproductive not to communicate with him.
Also, doesn't your family notice you not speaking to him? You might run into some trouble if they peg you as racist. You'll certainty lose ability to influence them.
>>
>>18621425

Enjoy being enslaved by the Chinese.
They won't put up with you the way we did.
>>
/pol/lution out
you have to go back
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
unfortunately you probably can't. most you can do is be ready willing and available to help her and the kids gtfo in a few years when he starts abusing her
>>
>>18621260
speak for yourself, i'd rather fuck a rake
>>
Holy shit how many of you guys have even met a Muslim? They're like any other fucking religious group. Some are super into it and most are more lax. Hasidic Jews, jihadis and wacko evangelicals are shitty people, but they share very little with the overwhelmingly abundant moderates.

The fact that you want to break up a happy relationship simply based on the god that he prays to is pathetic.
>>
>>18621024
Have you tried killing yourself? If not then I'd start there.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18622008
>>
day of the rope for the alt-reich /pol/lution when
>>
>>18621062
>>18621062
this but you should have done it 2 years ago now your sister is infected by muslim semen and is already dead inside. still do it for the lulz
>>
>>18621423
> publicly denounce
This shit isnt Civ its real life. Thats not how it works in realty.
>>
Rope yourself and write that you did it because of their relationship.
>>
>>18621036
>get a new last name and start your own bloodline.
T-That's not how bloodlines work........
>>
>>18621253
I feel you OP. That really fucking sucks, dude. I'd fucking hate it if my sister was a race-mixing whore. She married a white guy, but the guy doesn't want kids, so it still sucks.

But anyways, I'm afraid this guy is right: >>18621341

Women are really, incredibly ignorant of things like family lines and Volk. I'm not sure there's much that can be done. If you ever see her wearing a head scarf though, rip that shit off.
>>
you know this is /Adv/ and not /Pol/ right???
>>
>>18621024
>dating a Muslim
>save this family and most importantly the bloodline

Stop conflating culture with race. Stop it.

Also, her bloodline is hers and you have no control over it.

Do what >>18621341 says.
The most you can do is disown your sister.

But I hope you realize that you're behaving exactly like the shitty eastern cultures you consider yourself superior to.

t. western; racially pure pajeet
>>
>>18623738
You know you're a cuck right?
>>
You fuckin' Americunts, your kind should just go and kill yourselves, you imbeciles, save the rest of us of your stupid shit.
>>
>>18621024
>>18621024
If you try getting in the way she'll just want it more.

If the muslim guy is really stupid they'll probably divorce some day, why do you even care? Just ignore them.
>>
>>18621024
Just poison him. It's not hard at all if you're not brain dead.
>>
>>18622008
Sura 4:34:
>Therefore the righteous women are obedient, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard.
>As to those women on whose part you see [suspect] ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them to their beds, and beat them...

Sunan Abu Dawud, Volume 2, Chapter 709, Number 2142:
>Umar reported the prophet as saying: "A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."

It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
>Hang your whip where the members of the household can see it, for that will discipline them.

Women are mere cattle for Mudslimes.
Sahih al-Bukhari:
>When we came to Medina as emigrants, Allah's Apostle established a bond of brotherhood between me and Sad bin Ar-Rabi'. Sad bin Ar-Rabi' said (to me), 'I am the richest among the Ansar, so I will give you half of my wealth and you may look at my two wives and whichever of the two you may choose I will divorce her, and when she has completed the prescribed period (before marriage) you may marry her.'

Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.1918 p.157:
>When one is given a woman, servant, or cattle, one should seize its forehead and pray to Allah.

al-Tabari vol.9 p.113:
>Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals ('awan) with you and do not possess anything for themselves.
>It is not lawful for a wife to leave the house except by the permission of her husband, though she may do so without permission when there is a pressing necessity. Nor may a wife permit anyone to enter her husband's home unless he agrees, even their unmarriageable kin. Nor may she be alone with a nonfamily-member male under any circumstances.

Sahih Muslim:
>Fear Allah regarding your women, for you have taken them by Allah's covenant and were allowed to enjoy them sexually by Allah's words. You have the right on them that they do not allow anyone you dislike to sit on your mat. If they do that, then discipline them leniently.
>>
>>18624327
>If the muslim guy is really stupid they'll probably divorce some day
Islam does not allow her to divorce him.
And she will have to become a Mudslime if she's going to marry him.
>>
May Allah give your sister hidayah. May she marry and have many children who will worship Allah. May their grandchildren and coming generations be the same and may Allah change you and give you hidayah or remove you.
>>
File: Watermelons.jpg (450KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Watermelons.jpg
450KB, 1619x1725px
>>18621024
You should've framed him earlier
But if he's really stupid she will divorce him or be killed, don't worry about it.
I know how this feels, my sister is dating an illegal immigrant (but I'm a mexican american so maybe it is different), I am seriously considering calling ICE on him eventually. But he's a heavy drinker and poor as fuck so I will give it 2 years tops. He's a fucking retard. Don't understand all the butthurt in this thread, though.
>>
>>18621024
Provoke him in private
Deny the provocations if he shares
Repeat until he flips his shit

Beware, he might be smart enough to use a voice recorder if you do this long enough, so you'll need more ways of provocation than words
Maybe trip him a few times. If he retaliates with physical violence, play innocent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2OEmZFRxvA

I've ruined 3 relationships so far by doing this shit. (2 friendships 1 romantic)
Also made an autistic kid seem insane, that was the first attempt... my sides have never been seen since
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.