[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep a girl interested? So i finally got a gf and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How do you keep a girl interested?

So i finally got a gf and she really likes me. She's a virgin and we fooled around for a few hours this weekend, but she's not ready to take it yet, she's warming up though. She can't take her hands off me; she loves cuddling me every chance she has. She's a bit clingy, saying she misses me after not seeing me for a day, and quite frankly i don't mind it at all, because for my whole life i've had to jump through hoops and walk across glass to keep a girl's attention for 2 weeks. So it's pretty nice.

I'm just worried that it won't last, because of how fickle every other woman i've known has been. How much longer can i 'bee myself' before she gets bored? What do i have to do to keep her locked in? Did i find the one i don't have to worry about, or will her feelings change if i don't do something drastic?

The questions kept me up tonight, despite a lovely weekend with her. My friends are pretty discouraging, with their MGTOW shit, telling me if i don't be a dick and 'put her in her place' once in a while, she'll leave.
>>
>>18620989
Girls don't like pushovers look at it from evolutionary perspective
men treat women as a resource. A thing, which can give them children.

Women treat men as a supplier machine (who gives her food, everything she needs so she could raise her offspring successfully)

Like most of the history the meanest the baddest men (raiders etc) were people, who had the most resources, cause they were able to take it away from others. Only in these past 1k~ years we can say we have it flipped in some cases (where betas have lots of resources). So because evolution, sometimes a woman will try to shit test you to see if you are mean baddie, who can supply her with food. If you fail the shit test, that means your beta and you can't give her many resources, she will lose interest immediately. The biology is so ingrained to the point where a woman if she is with a beta provider, would fuck baddie boys with no resources behind him to compensate, to have to full package nature tells her to seek out.

Bottom line: Don't fail shit tests
Have resources
Be a bit of a badboy - treat women as a resource.
>>
Honestly, going overboard with the alpha shit will at best change the dynamic and at worst drive her away. There's a reason bitter men have to rationalize being alone.

Don't be a pushover, sure, but that's not hard. Make an effort to keep her attention - suggest ideas and places for dates and such, surprise her with little things every now and then, be kind but assertive with what you want. Girls have all sorts of gay feelings so be there to listen (protip: they don't want advice. They just wanna vent)

It sounds like you have a good thing going OP! Best of luck, and don't fall into the trap of thinking that you have to be alfalfa male to keep her
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.