[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its big sis birthday, I know she will have hard time at work,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: cc8.png (341KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
cc8.png
341KB, 600x532px
its big sis birthday, I know she will have hard time at work, so I want to surprise her when she comes back home. I already cleaned up her teritory, thinking of preparing food later, what can I do more for her? Any ideas?
>>
>>18620911
take off her pants and jacket
>>
Let her take a nap and then eat her out
>>
>>18620911
Magic wand
>>
Bake a cake.
>>
Tell us more about her. We know practically nothing about her other than the fact that she's a girl, has a territory, a job and eats food.
>>
consider getting a small gift, like a piece of jewelry or something, depending on her style.
>>
>>18621068
Underrated.

If she doesnt own any vibrator yet, this will be her best gift ever.
>>
Get her a big dragon dildo or one that lays eggs inside her.
>>
>>18621170
>one that lays eggs inside her.
What the fuck
please tell me this doesn't actually exist
>>
OP here, me is little sis (23 dont wory), she 27, has a boyfriend so no didldo needed, has pretty much everything, I just need a creative idea how to surprise her without spending money... She will be at home after an hour, I already made home clean, I'm a bad cook, so retreated from plan to make a meal...
she will be tired and I just want to make her day a liitle bit better as she always have to put up with loads of shit at work...
>>
>>18621213
>has a boyfriend so no dildo needed
Firstly, you are wrong.
Second, we said vibrator.
>>
>>18621213
Sounds like you need to study up on how to give massages then.
>>
>>18621218
what is difference between dildo and vibrator?
i'm too pure to look it up

>>18621230
this is a good idea
>>
>>18621238
Dildo is typically just a hard thing that you jam in, vibrator vibrates on your fun spot.
>>
>>18621242
aaa... internet knowledge, thank you for not ruining my eyes
>>
>>18621252
No problem. You only have 30 minutes so you better start studying though.
>>
>>18620911
Is she a dog or something?
Are you?
>>
>>18621182
squishy little gelatin eggs.
>>
>>18621213
>>18621238
Scratch that femanon and get magic wand for yourself. I can promise you will like it. You can explore your body while you imagine handholding that cute boy.

Really try it. It is fun. A lot of fun.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.