[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it dumb of me to still wanna to date a girl who has shown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4614.jpg (108KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4614.jpg
108KB, 600x900px
Is it dumb of me to still wanna to date a girl who has shown that she can be emotionally unstable? I knew she had mental issues but she completely went mad and at first I wanted to bail, but I really like her 98% of the time. I think encouraging her to go to therapy might help because she doesn't know how to deal with emotions, but she's a good person aside from that. Should I try or do these things never end well?
>>
>>18620876
Don't go there, she's not worth your ruined psyche.
>>
>>18620876
Went mad about what?
>>
>>18620879
I ignored her for two days and she went crazy.
>>
>>18620899
Solution: Stop ignoring her.
>>
Yes. You're setting yourself up for failure in all likelihood.
>>
>>18620876
Why choose a defective woman when you could just get otherwise identical but not crazy one

You are only thinking about her because either you haven't explored your options or you don't have other options.
>>
>>18620966
I like her. I have feelings for her. I could go on Tinder if I wanted to.
>>
>>18620876
no, it's not dumb, at the beginning everyone keeps their monsters at bay to show the better side but she will progressively get closer to her mad self. run away
>>18620901
bitch grow up
>>
>>18621254
So do it then.
No point wasting time and energy on a crazy.
>>
>>18620876
Yes its very dumb of you. Like you re asking for trouble. Do you want trouble?
>>
>>18620876
There is neither should nor would, only could.
uwu
>>
>>18620876
bpd detected
abandon ship asap, discontinue all communication
>>
>>18620876
Before I tell you to ditch the crazy bitch, could you elaborate a little on how she "completely went mad"? Are you sure she's legit nuts?
>>
>>18622365
She got offended that OP ignored her basically from what I've read.
>>
>>18622370
I got that, I'm just wondering what specifically she did in response. Just a small effort at making sure it wasn't a misunderstanding
>>
no THOT is worth ur brainmatter
i'd dip if I was you. Imagine living married with that kind of girl for 20 years. Littlest of thing happens, she freaks out. Imagine what would happen during menstruation, pregnancy, menopause?

I dated that kind of girl. She broke up with me due to her made up problems she thought I had. Wished that I didn't breaked up with her sooner, would've saved so much brain matter.
>>
>>18620899
Trust me - get out whilst the goings good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.