[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl inviting me to give her a rimjob but IDK her that well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1497519307444.jpg (93KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497519307444.jpg
93KB, 375x500px
Hey /adv/, there's a girl asking me to give her an r, and I'd love to do it, but I'm afraid of catching STDs and shit by doing it.

How do people go around having sex with strangers? Is the risk of getting something overblown?

I'd totally refuse the rim, but she'd also be DTF and I'm hella pent up.

What do?
>>
>>18620862
>How do people go around having sex with strangers?
Alcohol, low self esteem, poor decision making and poor impulse control
>Is the risk of getting something overblown
No. You will catch something, especially with what this girl is asking for.

>What do?
Stop thinking with your dick, masturbate and move the fuck on.
>>
>>18620862
Its pretty nasty OP I agree but thats why we have drugs and alcohol
>>
>>18620862

Considering that most girls don't even know how to properly wipe themselves after pooping and how popular eating out pussies is, it doesn't really matter if you eat her out from the front or form behind.
>>
>>18620907
Considering most boys can't wash their dick and balls along with their ass crack. Have you ever gotten a whiff of manass and funky ball smell. Gag, Retch
>>
>>18620918

Then I'd choose the shower for lovemaking instead of the bed.
>>
>>18620862
>I'm afraid of catching STDs and shit

You're more likely to catch shit than STDs. And that can lead to all sorts of non-sexual Ds.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.