[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498913313567.jpg (117KB, 750x921px) Image search: [Google]
1498913313567.jpg
117KB, 750x921px
How do I feel more? Other people get excited with things, they look forward to things, they enjoy doing things but I don't.

Here are the emotions I feel:
>sad
>angry
>content/ok/neutral
>scared
Is this what being an adult feels like? Is it because I'm a man? I don't want to be like this any more.
>>
>>18620830
Stop thinking about it and you'll start "feeling" things you want to feel... eventually
>>
its because you are an underaged virgin who wants attention and wont get any
>>
You are probably depressed. When I had been depressed for a while, I didn't feel suicidal or sad. I just felt everything was ok but never really felt happy. I might have laughed at some funny things but didn't really get excited or truly happy about anything.

Try to change your life a bit. Don't do the same things every day.
>>
>>18620833
That is fucking dreadful advice. Of course I'm doing things.
>>
>>18620847
I spend a lot of time on the internet. What kind of stuff do you do? I can copy it.
>>
>>18620830
you probably unconsciously try to control all your emotions. let that control mania go a bit and you will start to feel. you wont like it very much probably
>>
>>18620856
For creative stuff I paint and have a website I work on. And also have a portfolio website.

I also try to not be on the computer the whole day. I read or listen to audio books and go for walks. I also try to exercise at least every other day. I write down stuff I learn from non-fiction books I read/listen to so they stick with me and its fun to practice writing and how I would explain what I've learned to someone else. I also sometimes write dumb ideas/stories which I will most likely never use on anything but its still fun.
Sometimes I practice coding and guitar playing but haven't done that in a while.
I also try to see friends but its harder when some already have families or relationship+work.

Just find different things to do in a day so you are not just in the same loop doing that one thing.
>>
>>18620861
Not OP but I think I do this.

Always been unemotional. Then I went through a period of grief where I cried a lot, but felt like I had good support from family and it was okay to feel bad because I was still safe. Then I had to survive on my own for a week and I noticed how for each passing day I bottled up my feelings more and more because it was too painful to be totally alone with the bad feelings. At day five or so I was back to my usual self unfortunately. Three years later and I'm still unable to cry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.