[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

2 weeks ago GF of one year started to be distant and cold. Last week she said that she misses chemistry and is unsure of her feelings towards me. She knows that her behavior (being cold and getting angry over small stuff) is hurting me and she does not want to do so.

On Friday morning she said that she needs time to clear her mind and I keep pushing. She knows that I am unhappy with the situation but she cannot promise anything. To me it was clear that it is time to back off a bit. Have not contacted her since then (we used to talk daily on messenger), but we are supposed to attend the wedding of my friend in the other city on Saturday.

I am thinking about initiating contact with her today or tomorrow, to check how is she. Also I need the discuss the details of going to the wedding.
How to proceed? Dont want to break up with her yet. I would like us to have one more chance and improve things that were not working.
>>
>>18620751
Don't contact her before she contacts you, that will give you the slightest chance to continue the relationship if she realises she misses you. Most of the time when women want to "take a break" it ends in a break up later.
>>
>>18620778
I know this, but how to proceed with the wedding?
I am planning to reignite some sparks there.
>>
>>18620778
This guy is right. Also, as a reminder, women usually run away from relationship before they explicitly state it to you. By those behaviours going cold, distant, and so forth, your relationship is practically in danger.

Confront her about it.
>>
>>18620815
Thinking about this. But what about letting her miss me?
Anyway, till tomorrow she is in her home town, visiting her there would be a mistake. So in case of resuming contact I am limitted to phone and texting
>>
>>18620751
Uh, she broke up with you but you are too dense to understand. I also doubt the two of you will be attending anything together, particularly the wedding so forget about that.

You cannot reignite any thing she has fire between she and another guy now.
>>
File: 1499631274669.jpg (11KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499631274669.jpg
11KB, 261x196px
>>18620842
I have been in exact same situation. And I fucked it up. She broke up with me and when I refused to be friends with her, she started to spam me with messages how she misses me. And when I agreed to be her friend, SUDDENLY she went ultra cold, yet bitchy. Guess what? Jumping on my """friend""" dick right now. She said she misses me, as well. My friend had his girlfriend writing to him the same thing whilst he known she's hooked up with someone.

Don't be a worm-faggot, like me. Confront her, if she continues to act like that, drop her. What I understood way too late -- you don't have to keep relationships which don't satisfy you. It's only men who tend to save it until it's too critical, women are much more sensitive about that and they fling as soon as possible.
>>
>>18620850
This. She's fucking or trying to work something out with someone else. If you want to put yourself in that situation, you'll only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>18620778
this, just go to the wedding alone

unfortunately she's got something seeded in her mind that's made her not want to be with you. at the same time, she isn't ready to leave you.

>>18620815
you're correct about women, but don't confront her, that's easily the worst thing you could do right now.

this is a book everyone needs to read, and if you both read it i can't imagine this issue continuing for very long.

https://www.amazon.com/Feeling-Good-Together-Troubled-Relationships/dp/0767920821
>>
>>18620866
>>18620858
>>18620850
I'm sorry you all had bad experiences, but those are very poor ways of dealing with the issue. Imagine it from her point of view. She's told you she needs some space. She's obviously unsure whether she wants to be dating you. Pushing her at this point, if your goal is to stay together, is about the stupidest thing you could do. It's possible to recover from this, and if you want that, you need to give her space. Don't contact her for anything- not logistics, not the wedding, nothing. She's created a thought loop in her head of conflict or incompatibility, and for that to end she has to either make the conscious choice to let it go, or have enough time to forget whatever her perceived issue is and start to want you again. If you message her first, you'll blow what tiny chance you have.
>>
>>18620892
Yes, I somewhat agree. I think it's basically over. You have to notice those subtle things and changes in her behaviour.

>>18620858-kun
>>
>>18620892
She tends to focus on negative things and keeps analyzing them. During our last talk she mentioned that her previous relationships failed because of this. I think this time she is dissecting whatever is between us. It is weird because weeks before current situation were great.
>>
>>18620793
You go there solo
>>
>>18620958
>>18620793

Or even better get someone else to go with you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.