[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I say things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>be me
>17 year old girl in her first relationship
>had sex once before, very embarrassed when speaking about it
>laying with boyfriend in bed
>says he is getting hard just by me hugging him
>oh shit what do i do
>you have to think about something sexy anon
>I look deep into his eyes with the most tempting smile
>I know what I have to do
>I say the first thing that comes to my mind
>"that's just very sad"
>we broke up

I hope not I'm the only one who says shit like this
>>
Were you trying to tease him or was that just full on autistic moment?
>>
>>18620688
I see nothing wrong here and your boyfriend is trying to be a little bitch. Don't fall into his bitch boy trap and find you another guy. OP, you'll learn not to fall for this shit from guys, you are the one with the prize between your legs.
>>
Hope this isn't a troll. It makes me feel better thinking that girls can be this autistic too.
>>
OP here

>>18621216
man I wish that I was a troll lmao. But yeah I guess girls can be like this too... at least the ones you will find on 4chan at 2 am

>>18620909
I assure you it was just a full autistic moment

>>18620916
You know the sad thing about this whole story is that you are right, my ex was the bitchiest person I have ever known in entire my life and nothing was ever good for him--
>>
>>18620916
>you are the one with the prize between your legs.

Lmao just go hang yourself you fat cunt.

>>18620688
Why didnt you just laugh it off to make it look like a joke, shit is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>18621669
OP
ikr???
like damn this is something someone would laugh on (I mean I wrote it down because i thought it was hilarious)
I tried to pose it as a joke but some ppl just can't take them -- one of those ppl were my ex
>>
>>18621643
>>18620688
Kek'd

Don't give up OP.
>>
>>18620688
How did that faggot get offended by that?
What happend after you said it?
>>
>>18622288
Well it's kinda an easy answer: because he is a faggot and an adult with the mind of a kid.
And well... I laughed it off, he got mad, sit up and just went to get some food for himself. I tried to ask him about it, if what I did was wrong or did I make him feel bad but he never replied. After this we dated for two months more and in every possible situation he made fun out of me because of this and other (not even awkward) mistakes until the point I was afraid to even touch him because I was scared that he would make fun out of me around our friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.