[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop looking at girls way too often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 51263156123.jpg (20KB, 340x224px) Image search: [Google]
51263156123.jpg
20KB, 340x224px
I find myself on the constant hunt to look at their bodies not thinking of the consequences and the thought kicks in and that is how I stop. When the thought kicks in, I had looked at 100 girls approx already. Until now, I hadn't been in a problem unless it was some angry looks back at me. I need to stop it now. How do I help myself in this?

I even went down to the park to test myself out by going the hardmode and not look at them but there I am again looking for woman to scan at.

Can I ever get out of it? I'm sometimes scared to go to work just because of this problem.
>>
>>18620643
Remember these things:

- They shit;
- Remove their skin and they are all the same (and fucking horrible things);
- They don't give a damn about you, ogling them won't change that;
- It could get you in trouble if [insert jelly boyfriend/lesbian girlfriend in the middle of ogling];
- They don't have anything to give you except for pussy, and even that is attainable without their help.

Other than that, have focus in life. Girls don't mean shit if you have your mindset on something productive.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.