[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get arrest records off google? I got a DUI earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
How do you get arrest records off google?

I got a DUI earlier this year. I went to jail, then to court, paid all my unbelievable fees, completed all my addiction classes, learned my fucking lesson, and just want to move on with my life. But if you search my name and town on google, the 3rd result is 'Anon, 25- DRUNKEN DRIVING'

Jesus fuck, is this going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I just started seeing a wonderful girl and things are going amazing with us, but i'm worried she's going to google me and lose interest once she sees that.

I hate the asshole cop who arrested me with a passion. I know i did wrong, but i'll never do it again and it shouldn't be a black mark on my reputation forever. Murderers and thieves should be in the news, not people who had a few too many and made a bad call to drive home because they just wanted some sleep before work in the morning.
>>
Get your record expunged. Call the Clerk of the Court in the county in question.
>>
>>18620486
>Jesus fuck, is this going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
That's the fucking point of a criminal record, you moron.

>Murderers and thieves should be in the news, not people who had a few too many and made a bad call to drive home because they just wanted some sleep before work in the morning.
No, we need to know who the idiots who put their own lives, and more importantly, other people's lives, at risk.
>>
lol good idiot
>>
>>18620486
You can hire a lawyer and work your way toward having your record expunged. But lol good luck. Your governor is going to have to help you out with that. Everything is public record when it comes to the judicial system, unless sealed by a judge. Your petty DUI is going to be on the books forever unless you buck up the dough for a lawyer who can try to erase it for you. Good luck. It's going to bankrupt you.

your best bet is to come clean with her, when the time comes ( aka when she already loves you), and explain to her any censequences your record might have (will it mess with your ability to get loans, assistance, productively start a family, etc). Or lack of consequences. As long as your being upright about it, it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
DUI's aren't the end of the world - I have several friends that have them and lead productive lives. Nobody really cares THAT much once they're done and over with.

Also, try hiring an SEO expert to get your arrest page off of google. I don't have a great idea of what the cost will be, but I know it can be done.

I have a buddy who works on wall street that has a DUI (got it under 21 shortly before he started as a summer intern...) his arrest page is entirely off of google... Now search him on bing... different story... Point is there is a way to get rid of the visibility of your dui, if it bothers you that much
>>
>>18620499
Actually, this is not true. They will expunge his record, but only after quite a few years have passed with no further offenses.
>>
Had a friend who drunk drive once

everybody knows

hes doing fine

dont live in your shit country tho

the fact ur worried about this when it comes to ur gf says enough.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.