[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: XKijd7U.jpg (67KB, 589x786px) Image search: [Google]
XKijd7U.jpg
67KB, 589x786px
Im a 24, soon to be 25 yr old male. Never had a gf. Never been laid. Never kissed, nothing. For some reason I tend to friendzone myself as in I never see a girl and go "I wanna be in a relationship with her" until after the fact but by then its too late anyways.

Im at a pretty comfortable point in my life, got a good job (engineer), make decent money, etc, but I dont socialize much. Weekdays are pretty much spent at work most of the day. I dont have any super close friends I hang out with so I dont go out much on weekends. Im also not a fan of bars of clubs, especially since I dont drink.

It would be cool to meet someone at work but there are no females around my age that work with me so that's not an option.

So basically, Im not sure how to meet girls at this point and not sure how to even approach them. Adv?
>>
Dude go to girlschase.com and read. Great stuff there.

Try. If you fail (and you will) try again.

There is a maximum number of free articles you can read. If you want you can sub for a low amount of money. Worth it imo.

Go there and read, and do what it says! if you try hard enough you WILL succed. Up to you.
>>
>>18620292

You will get a lot more info on that site than you will here bro. I fucked myself over with weed for the last 4-5 and havent spoken to any women.

i quit weed now and gonna get my life together and get what i want. I will try until i succed. You can do it too bro!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.