[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both of my former girlfriends died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm seriously thinking about suicide at this point. My first girlfriend for 4 years (from 11 to 15) died of a birth defect she got surgery for but didn't work anyway. I just found out last week that my ex girlfriend (we broke it off because she went to Europe and long distance wasn't working) died in a migrant attack on break from her university months ago. I've never had much luck with love and dating in general, and I loved them both with everything I had. How am I supposed to deal with this? I'm actually legitimately scared of trying to love. I don't think I can go through this a third time, but the loneliness feels like it's eating me away. What should I do?
Pic sorta related
>>
Don't relate love with death, that is all in your head. Allow yourself to process the events without any superstitions attached
>>
Just stop caring, harden yourself, someone will look through it and undo the hardening. Ha, that reminds me, my LDgf recently faked her own death so she wouldn't have to deal with me. So, I can kinda relate, mourning for your gf like that.
>>
Fakeass /pol/ bullshit.
>>
>>18620259
>My LDgf faked her own death so she wouldn't have to deal with me
That's a seriously fucked up thing to do man.
>Stop caring, harden yourself
Can I even really do that? The times I had with them were literally the happiest moments of my life. I've never, ever appreciated anything more than them being with me. I can't just block that out. It's like cutting off the only part of myself I can still feel.
>>
>>18620264
Don't even start that shit with me, okay? I don't have time for politics when my girlfriend is fucking dead! I don't care about who did what now
>>
>>18620270
Yes, you can. Besides, you'll appreciate a girlfriend more if you don't feel anything beforehand.
>>
>>18620270
Or, don't, actually, I realize now how cold and hypocritical I am in saying that. Im sorry.
>>
>>18620270
Hold on to it until you can accept their death, and be ok with it.
>>
Relationships begin, relationships end. People live and people die. I've taken to approaching everything with an attitude of thankfulness. It really sucks that your exes died but you can be thankful for the time that you had with them and honor their memory by living the best life you can. You have something they don't have which is time. Don't cut your life short. Alive or dead they're both in the past. Don't let their unfortunate demise wrap you in a cloak of fear. It's completely illusionary.
>>
>>18620275
Ex girlfriend... You guys didn't "love each other enough to stay together. That's not love lol. It sucks someone you cared about died but guess what everyone dies. It's scary but it's part of life. You can be sad if you lose someone but you have to except that death happens. It's very unlikely that something like that will happen again but it's always a possibility. You could get in a car crash tomorrow and die, it's just the reality of living. All you can do is hope it dosen't happen and live your life with the intention of it being long and making it a happy one. Being afraid all the time or just giving up and killing yourself dosen't change how things will go on. Trying to build happiness is a better option. Hope that happiness lasts, and if it dosen't process what ever bull shot happened and then go back to trying to build a new normal for yourself and finding that happiness again.
>>
>>18620270
OP I know exactly how you feel, the girl I fantasized over for three years finally became mine, and it was only then that I found out she was a literal whore. Did I try to make it work anyway? Absolutely, because I loved who she was before she revealed that side to me. I considered her an angel. But guess what? She didn't care. Yadayada, I dumped her a year later because I was beating a dead horse fantasizing about the past. And ever since, I've been the happiest man I could possibly be. Sure it's difficult at first to let go of the memories of someone you cherished so much, and move on with your life, but it really is for the better. You WILL realize that sooner or later. Best of luck to you OP
>>
Thanks for all the advice guys, it helped a lot more than you can imagine. I'll try to keep hoping the future will be better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.