[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might she be pergenant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1502247743181.png (365KB, 692x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502247743181.png
365KB, 692x765px
My girlfriend believes she may be pregnant because she is very fast to assume the worst, Im fairly sure she is not, but im in need of any medfags or anyone who would know.

We had sex, she is on the pill. We stopped and 14 days later, she began 'spotting', when her period wasnt due for another 5 days. She hasnt missed any pills lately to my knowledge and has been on it for over a year, and befre I met her. Were Fuckin 18, we dont want to deal with this shit.

So what are the chances its implantation bleeding or what thats called and we need a test or doctor? I just need some idea shits gonna be alright. The more I think on my own the worse I get.
>>
Now im pissed because theres no Rick and Morty live streaming. Fuckin shitty night.
>>
>>18620098
shes stupid the pills work
>>
>be pregnart
>>
>>18620149
Nigger
>>
That's why you don't have sex before marriage.
>>
Push her down the stairs,

just to be safe.
>>
Shes just 5 days early, nothing to worry about. Pills mess up your cycle big time. No easy way to say this but, you are young and both as fertile as cockroaches on steroids. So check in another month. Enjoy your paranoia.
>>
>>18620098
You have nothing to worry about OP. Its probable the child is not yours anyway. I had a scare like this when I was 18 and her parents jumped in and put so much pressure on me then all of a sudden she comes to me and says she got an abortion. wtf? I find out she had been fucking her supervisor at her part time job and finally decided it wasn't fair to me. I was so fucking pissed, yes because she was cheating but because she and her family put me through so much hell.

Never, ever believe that kid is yours until it has been proven by science. DNA test all the way.
>>
>>18620816
there is no god
>>
Medfag here.

>>18620119
They have a 6% failure rate over the course of 12 months, on average.

>>18620859
You don't know that.

Buy several pregnancy test kits. You can do them this early and they may show positive, although the packaging will say 5 weeks, hCG concentration varies and you can test positive as early as 5 days after impregnation. Her first pee in the morning will have the highest concentration of hCG. Spotting is obviously a symptom of implantation. You don't have to miss pills to get pregnant on birth control, it happens far more frequently than is reported by pharmaceutical companies. There are a number of food and drug interactions that can weaken it's efficacy, taking the pill at a different time every day can easily get you pregnant, and sometimes you just ovulate anyway, it happens. There's no reason to go to a doctor until you know she's pregnant.

Sounds like your primary issue is anxiety though. The sooner you learn to be the rock in the storm the happier you'll be. Do some research on overcoming emotions and internal state changes. Meditation is a good place to start.

You could have answered all these things yourself if you weren't so busy having an emotional reaction.
>Were Fuckin 18, we dont want to deal with this shit.
>Now im pissed because theres no Rick and Morty live streaming. Fuckin shitty night.
You're 18, time to grow up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.