[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I go out, I get stares from girls CONSTANTLY who are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1496941943491.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496941943491.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
Whenever I go out, I get stares from girls CONSTANTLY who are with their boyfriends/husbands.

Their husbands get hysterically angry and sometimes grab their lady aside like it's a dog.

I'm a quiet person and I struggle meeting women, most shy away and avoid me, but I find this dynamic from couples perplexing

Can someone help fix this into a positive situation?
>>
Is it some kind of karmic thing?

Can't get someone and only surrounded by jealous couples?

Which circle of hell might this be?
>>
You probably smell really bad. They stare at you because you come across as a freak and the guys become protective because you look like a rapist.
>>
>>18619976

I know I don't smell bad, people who smell bad tend to be avoided, correct?

> They stare at you because you come across as a freak

How so? I am trying to avoid them to avoid drama. They look at me.

>because you look like a rapist.

Where did that come from?
>>
>>18619976

>You smell really bad

Rude.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>18620188
We'll, what kind of person do you look like? Also I'm not sure I understand the questions.
>>
You just come off as a ceeep. When I was in high school, the men's swimming pool was. Lose to the girls bathroom and I would sometimes take looks out of curiosity and that would make them uncomfortable. Learn how to act better in public or people will think you may lash out on them and rape them or something.
>>
Post a picture
>>
>>18620255
>You come off as a creep

What you just said was very creepy
>>
without actually seeing you this sounds to me like you are ridiculously attractive and give an impression of being very standoffish. kind of like a dude version of "hot chick with resting bitch face". the ones you're struggling to meet, those who shy away and avoid you, try smiling (warmly lol not eagerly) when you catch their eye. smiling face is reassuring and will make you look less intimidating and more receptive.
>>
>>18620399
>, try smiling (warmly lol not eagerly) when you catch their eye. smiling face is reassuring and will make you look less intimidating and more receptive.

I've been there, done that. My last two encounters, one I caught eyes with and smiled and she gave me a scowl and walked off, the other one just pretended I didn't exist when I said "Hi" as polite but direct as I could.

Do you think i'm just ugly then?
>>
>>18620422
Need pics
>>
Let us see you
>>
>>18620423

it's more fascinating to me for people to listen to what i say instead of judge a random pic, plus i've seen people plenty uglier than I am get women, I think theres something more going on here
>>
>>18620422
not unless your op is way way off base from how you're interpreting things. keep at it. and try not to get too disheartened. i'd be willing to bet that 90% of it (minimum) is not on you but on them. majority of us nowadays are out and out cunts frankly. meeting through friends tends to yield better results than approaching cold if you ask me, but hey any port in a storm, right? have you got any guys, like older brother types, you'd feel cool asking about this?? that'd be more helpful than anything i could tell you
>>
>>18620430
>makes a thread focused on people's reactions after looking at him
>insists the reactions are all looks
>gets asked for pics
>nah man I just want to hear your theories based on an anon story

Oh ok. Did you make this thread thinking everyone was going to say you're clearly just a 10/10
>>
>>18620436
>meeting through friends tends to yield better results than approaching cold if you ask me

yeah i've hit that stage where I have zero friends and can't really relate to strangers that well.
>>
So you posting pics or nah ?
>>
>>18620443
wish i had more to offer ya here. can relate strongly to what you just said. i lucked out and met somebody more or less by chance on fucking /soc/ of all places, kek. how old are you? what do you do with yourself?
>>
>>18619986

>I am tying to avoid them to avoid drama.

malfunction.jpg
>>
>>18620473
You can delete after
>>
File: 1477711656920.jpg (26KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477711656920.jpg
26KB, 266x400px
>>18620440

Anon's got you keyed in OP. You clearly made this thread with the intention of getting strangers to validate your own little dreamworld. You're fantasizing and trying to bend reality to fit your convenience because you can't come to terms with being sexually undesirable.

Like it or not, you're behind a few layers of insecurity here.

The first step is admitting it to yourself. The sooner you do, the faster you can face hard truths and pull your act together.
>>
>>18621468
This. When I was younger I thought EVERY girl liked me, even though I wasn't self-confident. I think I was just trying to make myself feel better.

OP, you need to learn to accept what you look like, you're just trying to make up scenarios in which women find you attractive. Look after yourself and shape up and maybe they will.
>>
File: 1492995758418.jpg (80KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
1492995758418.jpg
80KB, 640x663px
>>18621475
I was like this too. I even made a thread like this, and got very similar results. Of course I dismissed them because they didn't fit my version of reality I was trying to validate.

Eventually, something snapped me out of it. I stopped trying to validate myself of the opinions of others, and I started looking at myself more objectively. Sure, I've got faults, but I'm able to identify them and improve on them without my ego flaring up.

It will make you a much more desirable person than what you are right now.
>>
>>18621545
I love how this image implies it isn't Trump supporters who talk shit on the internet
>>
Can you stop typing like you're on Reddit please? You fucking faggot.
>>
>>18621475
I noticed OP's fortel too and smiled but
>you need to learn to accept what you look like
what if you actually look quite good?
I've posted lots of photos on /soc/ and people often told me I look really handsome so I guess it's not unfounded
I literally made a similar thread once when I was confused by avoidant reactions of girls and got told that I'm intimidating as I have 'model looks and an ice cold stare'. I don't think all sorts of such confusing reactions of girls are them being 'intimidating' lmao but probably some do react that way because they find me attractive. Besides I believe sometimes you can find someone attractive and simultaneously be slightly creeped out/disturbed by his vibes. Why would you put yourself down anyway? Sure, not every girl likes you, but pretending all reactions are negative is just as stupid.
>>
>>18621592
the implication is that everybody talks shit on the internet and when it's lefties vs trump supporters the lefties can't back it up irl. how's that oh so high and mighty education treatin ya?
>>
>Chad problems
>>
>>18621756
It doesn't matter if you're attractive or not, you need to accept that you are or you're not. Not try and see every reaction as positive or negative to try and trick your mind in to thinking you are attractive or not. It doesn't matter if girls do find you attractive, this isn't a good mindset to have confidence about yourself. As I said before I used to do this, but now I don't even think about if that girl's look was cos I was hot or not, who cares?

The best way to tell if you're attractive is to go to a club, or a bar and see what happens with the girls there.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.