[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self loathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: aXm9031xjU.jpg (88KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9031xjU.jpg
88KB, 650x650px
How do I conquer this? It seen like you fuck up everything no matter how small.I gave no talents or anything that makes me better than anyone else. I am an inferior specimen.
>>
Hey OP, you know what you're better at than anyone else?

You are the best at being you!
>>
>>18619939
Why did that make me laugh?
>>
>>18619912
they expect you to tell yourself that youre a piece of shit right?
>>
>>18620072
Do they?
If so, I've been giving them what they wanted for a while now
>>
>>18619912
no, the majority of americans are lazy pieces of shit, unless your a politician, than your counterproductive
>>
>>18619912
Listen to Jordan Peterson on YouTube. Learn what it means to "sort yourself out"

>I have no talents or anything
You might not have any skills that you've learned throughout your life, but that doesn't mean that you don't have the ability to learn things. You gotta be able to learn what you are innately capable of doing easier than other people.

>Fuck up everything no matter how small
Life lesson 101. You will fuck up everything, always. The trick is to realize that you won't fuck it up 100%, there's a way to fix it most times, and you will always learn something out of the experience.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.