[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex's best friend is flirting with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5192.jpg (25KB, 460x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5192.jpg
25KB, 460x817px
So, I'm almost 20 y/o and I've been dating a guy for 4 years. We broke up about 4 days ago and I wanted to talk to his best friend for advice since he was kind of the middle man. He is hardcore flirting with me, and since I am so sad and lonely I kinda went along. I decided that it's not right to do. The guy I broke up with still likes me. I just kinda fell out of love with him. So it's been about a month that I've been emotionally disconnected with him. Help?! What do I do?
>>
>>18619640
Probably not best to be with his best friend. Will only cause drama and stress on you. Best try and move on from it.
>>
>>18619640
Don't be a whore. Keep yourself in line.
>>
>>18619662
Alright. That's what I thought. I'm just really lonely rn and I just kinda fell into it and I talked to him and say I can't do it. I just wanted an outside opinion.
>>
>>18619673
I mean I don't want t say you can never be with the best friend. Just that early could cause drama. I know its hard to be lonely after being used to being in a relationship. But maybe just try to Hang with friends or focus on yourself and being happy on your own.
>>
>>18619707
Thank you for the honest advice. The hardest thing about this is that this was the first relationship I've ever been in so I'm very lost on what to do.
>>
As the guy who had his girlfriend go after his best friend, don't. Everything ended up ok, but it took a while and there was a lot of unnecessary drama.
>>
>>18619640
>4 days ago
>already lonely

You need to get a fucking grip, holy shit. This si a huge problem. I understand being sad after a breakup, but if you're flirting with people just to fill a lonely void IMMEDIATELY after a breakup, you are fucking damaged. Go see a shrink and figure out why you are so needy and dependent on other people. This is not healthy, and it's going to ruin any relationship you try, because you will never know what it means to enjoy being alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.