[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Friend Moved Close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I have a very casual online friend I've known for roughly 6 years. One of those friends who was a friend of a friend who happened to share similar interests with me, but one I've always kept at arm's length to some degree However, we never really like super bonded and got super close. He's kinda like that one friend on skype where you guys don't talk often but you get along when you do?

He messaged me the other day and was like "Guess what?! I moved to (insert town that's literally 15 minutes from me.) Suddenly this online acquaintance is now very much offline.
But the thing is that, I don't want to meet him IRL. We've never really been close enough for me to want to do that, but he certainly seems like he wants to. I feel like its going to inevitably come up and I'm going to have to turn him down. I'm afraid to post on Facebook when I'm going to events b/c I genuinely feel like he'll want to show up to them and surprise me.Shit, what do I do?
>>
>>18619623
Set your Facebook to always exclude him from seeing your posts. Remove him from your online communities/games. Go about your life.
>>
Why don't you want to meet him?
>>
>>18619623
Okay, and? I'd love to meet even the less regular guys that show up to the teamspeak I've been in for the last six years or so. It's even a 4chan teamspeak.

Shit, about half the server is meeting up next week and the majority are either driving 10+ hours or flying to do it. Several are coming from Canada.

Meet up with him faggot.
>>
>>18619653
Okay but the thing here is that he's local. He's going to want to make it a thing and hangout constantly irl and I know that meeting him once will snowball this.
>>
>>18619670
So he's an annoying little shit? Tell him so.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.