[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shelfish people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: greedy_guy.png (87KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
greedy_guy.png
87KB, 400x394px
How do you guys deal with selfish, self-serving people? Especially if they are a boyfriend,girlfriend, spouse
>>
>How do you guys deal with selfish, self-serving people?
Remove them from your life.

>Especially if they are a boyfriend,girlfriend, spouse
Don't date/marry them.
>>
>>18619538
This is the answer.

It's not your job or responsibility to fix them.
>>
>>18619509

I don't hang out with them
>>
>>18619509
Remove myself from situations where I am dependent on them.
>>
>>18619509
You should start by realizing how many people there are in even just a 10mile / 15km radius of where you live.
Then realize how foolish it is to stick around someone you don't like these days.
It's not hard to meet new people
>>
>>18619509

recognize what part of yourself was selfish enough to attract it in the first place
>>
>>18619509
Everyone has flaws.

Why does this one is so annoying to you?
>>
>>18620463
Because narcissists make the worst friends. They always expect you to be there for them, but never will return the favor. All relationships, including friendships are give and take. Not take and take.
>>
>>18620475
>Because narcissists make the worst friends.
According to whom? Also I could think of dozen other traits I would not prefer over narcissism: violence, paranoia, stealing, severe mental vegetation....
But if you feel you have better options go for it.

>All relationships, including friendships are give and take. Not take and take.
Again this is your opinion.
>>
>>18620603
Give and give is separate from take and take.

Playing devil's advocate is not always the recipe for a thought provoking discussion.
>>
File: 1500843726102.png (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1500843726102.png
6KB, 222x227px
OP
>>
>>18620610
>Give and give is separate from take and take.
How? If someone is giving someone got to be taking right?

>Playing devil's advocate is not always the recipe for a thought provoking discussion.
I'm offering my sincere opinion.

Are you not enjoying this conversation? Why are you still participating...? You don't have to.
>>
>>18620603
The most important trait is loyalty, violence and paranoia are obviously bad but not your concern if they are not directed at you. If you are their friends it won't be. But narcissists will sell your ass out if it benefits them. Loyalty is the most important trait there is. If someone doesn't have your back, why should you have theirs or associate with them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.