[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl shows interest but then doesn't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1493430781023.jpg (143KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
1493430781023.jpg
143KB, 750x938px
A girl (7/10) from my hometown started following me on IG, we've never talked before but I've seen her around.

A few days later she hearts a lot of my pics (I only have about 2dz pics there) even the oldest ones.

Few more days forward she sends me a direct 'hi'. I tried to make conversation with her and she'd respond but not ask me anything back.

A week after I started conversation with her and she'd respond fast-ish (3-5min) even tho I was taking like (15-20m) to reply.

Anyway she answers me but asks nothing back. What does it mean, /adv/? How do I move this forward?

I'll probably be back home in a couple months so I'd like to set something up.
>>
Call her? Or ask her questions?
>>
She feels like you're leaving her hanging and just wasting her time. Ask her out somewhere, go eat.
>>
>>18619496
That's the thing, she started contact but then is very unresponsive when I ask her things. It's not like if I'm just saying "hi what's up?" over and over. I ask about things in common or comment something about her pics.

She gives me good answers (not just 'yes'/''ok"/'no') but never asks nothing back...

>>18619498
She's in my hometown and I'm like 500mi away I'll be back there in November for a few months. As I said I just wanted to build a bit of a relationship and just find it a bit odd she would show interest but then go cold.

Maybe she's a bit autistic, IDK.
>>
ask her to hang out maybe
>>
>>18619481
It means shes trying to get people to follow her.
>>
>>18621493
Eh, this is inside the realm of possibilities I guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.