[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with your life instead of smoke weed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: idiot.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
I have a psychologist, who disproves of my marijuana habits. I told her it's hard for me to go a day without smoking, without feeling angry/ and or depressed towards people. I still buy weed, because I'm so bored with myself, and my friends smoke. I feel like I've become this miserable brat that wakes up at 1pm near crumpled cum tissues, and looks at memes all day. I hate having to sneak out of my basement to smoke away from my parents. I hate driving 40 minutes, so my friend can help me pickup 2g's, then have to end up 1 because his homophobic wigger friends want to roll a blunnttt daawwwwwgg. The school year is going to raise my tendency to smoke, because I will be away from my parents, and all these issues, but I'm not happy or healthy.
>>
They say if you don't smoke for a week you can physically/mentally feel a difference and it becomes easier to quit just that one week is hard.

Dunno if it's true but if you can tough it out for a day then thats a start, don't end up 29 still smoking weed and living off your folks. Start doing something productive during that week even if its cleaning your cum stained bedroom.
>>
>>18619443

You're bored because you're not doing anything with your life. There's a load of boards on 4chan alone that cater to a fuckton of hobbies, pick one that sounds good and will get you up off your ass - /out/, /fit/ and /lit/ would be the least degenerate of your options.
>>
Look dude i'm 23 years old and smoked weed for 5 years straight nearly everyday.

I left my social and dating life for weed and video games.

If you value social and dating life and you feel weed is impacting these then thats probably what is happening.

For me it took hitting rock bottom to quit. Left my job and everything.

4-5 days sober now.

I suggest you quit right now if you feel weed is in the way of the stuff you really want to do.

It only gets worse.
>>
>>18619471
Define rock bottom. Also Idk if weed is in the way of my social/dating life. It's more that I've become jaded about meeting people. Like all anyone does is play super smash bros or guitar.
>>
>>18619464
I hate working out and view it as more of a discipline than a hobby. Camping isn't really something I can do daily. I'd love to enjoy reading, but I didn't even like slaughter house five, and wouldn't exactly call it getting off my ass.
>>
Start growing Weed
>>
>>18619443

I stopped smoking everyday and tried to keep it to weekends and vacations only

Did well for a good while

Got bored with the routine after I finished school and got steady work with good pay

Now I drink a sixpack of beer almost every day, sometimes up to 18 beers on a day or 6 beers and half a bottle of whiskey (yes I get murderous hangover then)
No after-effects when I keep to 6pack a day

Sometimes I get hold of weed from my stoner best friend who still hasn't improved himself in life, while moving in with a depression-prone chick and having a child out of wedlock in a 60m2 apartment on the 5th floor.

I get so demoralized and heavy in the head when I have to go to work the day after if I smoke more than a weak joint. Litterally me standing still and looking from left to right and back again thinking "what am I supposed to do now?"

Alcohol is the drug of enduring civilizations for a reason
>>
Weed wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't eat into your lifestyle.

It takes hours to buy any amount of weed, and you need to make tie for it. Then you're are unavailable to a large set of people while smoking weed. You smoke more weed because buying in bulk = "saving money. on shit you don't need" so then you waste more time smoking weed at times when you don't even want to, but you have to or it goes bad.

You have to associate with the lowest denominator of the human species to acquire weed regularly, and this affects your social standings and barometer for people.

Weed makes you content and complacent, you smoke weed and play video games and don't think about your problems or better yourself. Relaxing is fine, but weed's difficulty of acquirement makes it a full-time hobby.

tl:dr, weed eats your time.
>>
Whenever I take breaks from weed (One month+) I become suicidal and act bat shit crazy. It's a catch 22 though because my head is a lot more clear and I can correlate my thoughts much better. Too scared to try any big pharma meds, so I'm just sticking to the ganja.
>>
>>18619760
Bruh, how can you say he hasn't improved himself when he's married with a child, and you're a textbook alcoholic?
>>
>>18619801
Whenever I buy in bulk, I smoke more frequently, and end up wasting money. I wouldn't say the weed crowd I come across at dealers houses are societies worst. In US it's a good mix of wiggers, ex-skaters, and tumblrinas. It's when you meet narcotics dealers, you encounter socities worst. The type of people who constantly get into fights and break into houses for fun. Stoners are mostly unintelligent, lazy, and overall stagnant.
>>
>>18619938

He's not married
He has no income
He has failed school several times now
His girlfriend is a neurotic mess that lets him carry 80% of the child-caring while she watches shitty police series
His only escapism is weed-smoking since she won't watch stuff he likes together with him and gets angry with him playing computer while she is on facebook 24/7 herself

I'm not fully alcohol yet, since I can go weeks without a drink, and I prefer to be able to get a buzz of a small amount, just like I would do tolerance breaks when I was a massive bong-smoker back in the day

And I got the whole education+career+home-ownership down and a leadership position at my job which pays 35 dollarinos an hour

Alcohol = good decisions and long term planning
Weed = apathy and poverty and rolling along with less-than-beneficial outcomes
>>
>>18619977
>No the lowest
>wiggers
>skaters
>tumblers

Not far from it.

I just got a roommate whos name is Tyrel, but everyone calls him "Birdman" who "used to sell weed" and withing five minutes of meeting me asked if I would "drive him to his Uncle's house to "get some money""

Guess how often I lock my door now when I leave. Guess who also put his webcam on security mode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.