[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: afe184088ca063dbb55c80f76ecb33f2.jpg (324KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
afe184088ca063dbb55c80f76ecb33f2.jpg
324KB, 1920x1200px
I'm gunna try and kill two birds with one stone here. I'm 16 and about to be a JR in high school but I just recently entered a relationship over the summer break. I sensed this from the start but didn't have the courage to say anything, but I don't feel like we have en emotional connection that a proper relationship should have. there's tons of awkward silences and all we really do is watch netflix when she comes over and I tickle her in sensitive places (literally her stomach and the back of her thighs, nothing sexual) to sooth the tention and awkwardness. We've been together for about 3 week and I feel like if I dump her then it will have wasted her time.

On the same matter, another reason I think she isn't really digging the relationship is because she's gone a lot farther with guys than I have. She's lost her virginity and done a ton with one of her exes and it's something I'm not really ready to give up without proper time and dedication. But that's the issue. I'm just a giant fucking pussy that can never make a move and bitches about it when things so go right in my mind. Any thoughts on the general situation or about confidence boosting?
>>
File: ChillAmigoAllIsWell.jpg (28KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
ChillAmigoAllIsWell.jpg
28KB, 500x330px
Just try to take it casual. It doesn't have to be a serious relationship, just try to have fun and speak to her about this shit.

Take a chill pill my dude, get yourself out there, there's a whole world of experiences waiting for you. Also fake it til you make it.
>>
Also sorry I'm new to 4chan so I'm not sure how to make a correct reply, but should I break up with her? I feel like she doesn't enjoy it either but I can't read her mind.
>>
File: jQaBXUv.jpg (424KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jQaBXUv.jpg
424KB, 1280x1280px
>>18619488
Aight my dude here's what I would do, I would talk this shit out with her, you two are both people with feelings and sometimes you need to have this conversations. Do you really want a serious relationship right now? Does she? Speak what's on your mind son.

Also don't worry about experience. Everything has its moment my dude.

P.S. Everything will be fine.
>>
File: JkHoz66.jpg (836KB, 2380x1122px) Image search: [Google]
JkHoz66.jpg
836KB, 2380x1122px
>>18619514
Okay just figured out how to reply lmao
We're both looking for something long term yes, like we used to have great deep meaningful conversations but now I feel like it's meaningless shallow small talk at best
>>
File: DFO6tkgUwAQqmcK.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DFO6tkgUwAQqmcK.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>18619533
Well if there's a time to talk about feelings it's now. Serously, if you plan on going long term with her you gotta know you can pour your feelings out and she will try to understand and support you.

Idk it's kind of how I feel my dude, have another doggo
>>
>>18619543
Thanks friend :) I'll text her and post screenshots after
>>
File: C9a-A5KUAAAssrB.jpg (217KB, 1078x1070px) Image search: [Google]
C9a-A5KUAAAssrB.jpg
217KB, 1078x1070px
>>18619555
Good luck, I'll be here chillin'.
>>
File: 0121.jpg (138KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
0121.jpg
138KB, 1600x900px
>>18619561
Ironic, the one time she doesn't answer my texts within the minute
>>
>3 weeks

I wouldn't call that a relationship
>>
>>18619629
fym I asked her out and we made it official and all that jazz
>>
>>18619648
Well my dude? Update me on the situation.
>>
File: IMG_3947.jpg (61KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3947.jpg
61KB, 480x454px
>be me
>towards the end of freshman year in high school
>been crushing on a girl pretty hard, managed to edge closer to her very slowly over the course of about 6 months
>skipping class with her one day
>go to gas station close to the school
>buy myself a rockstar energy, never had one before
>she gets some basic bitch coffee drink
>whatever, I don't care she's an 8/10
>chug the shit out of my rockstar energy to impress her and crush the can like a total badass
>I burp, she giggles
>thisisgoinggreat.jpg
>we walk around town for a bit talking random shit
>stop at a park bench and chill for a bit
>casually put my arm around her
>she doesn't push my arm away
>fuck yeah
>there's a light rumbling in my stomach, I'm autistic so I think it's love
>lean closer and tell her how pretty she is
>"oh, anon. You're so sweet"
>thisismychance.png
>execute plan alpha niner niner
>gently caress her cheek and lean in to kiss her
>stomach erupts into a frenzy as we orally bash
>is this what love feels like
>love feels like diarrhea
>1000 milligrams of taurine tear their way out of my asshole
>I jump off the bench thinking I sat in something and spray her with liquid shit that's black and thick like tar
>she runs away from me and never talks to me again
>she tells every girl in the grade
>rest of high school ruined
Don't do this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.