[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 23

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>>18619048
are traps gay?
>>
>>18619048
How do you tell if a girl likes you without speaking to her or even looking at her directly?
>>
>>18619050
Yes.
>>
>>18619050
Being sexually attracted to men as a man is gay. If this criterium isn't met then the person is not gay. Having said that I will readily admit that I never understood men's fascination with penises and dickgirls.

>>18619055
It would be extremely hard, but unless you are strikingly attractive you can safely assume that a girl you don't speak to and don't look at is not interested in you. Girls can typically afford to focus on guys giving them promising signs or flat out asking them out, not on guys they never interact with in the first place.
>>
>>18619055
No way to know. Go talk to her.
>>
Do girls kiss random guys to make the guys they like jealous?

I have a feeling this girl I thought that liked me is doing this to me (or it might just all be coincidental). She rarely kisses guys at parties, but I went out with her group of friends a handful of times she did it twice.

What's weird is that the first time she did it she didn't even bother to take the guy outside (which is the normal way of doing it here) and did it in the middle of the building while I was standing with our friends somewhere around the side. What's even weirder is that when she kissed the second guy at a second party, I had already left because I was bored but she made a selfie with her and the guy and posted it on her snapchat story! When we were talking the next day she said she did something very embarrassing (ie posting that picture) and asked me whilst laughing about it if I had seen it (which I did) but she could've checked that via her phone as well?
>>
>>18619098
Obviously some do, and it looks like it's working.
>>
>>18619098
It happens, though usually mostly among younger girls. From your story it indeed sounds like she was either hoping to make you jealous, and/or hoping to show herself off as free spirited and fun (which also works better in the movies than in real life).
Not exactly a great sign there.
>>
>>18619048
im in love with a girl in a relationship and she loves me back. she loves her bf more thus why they are still together. am I doing something wrong?
>>
Not sure whether this girl is worth pursuing or not.

About a month back I was outside a bar having a cigarette when a girl came up to me and asked me for a lighter. Instead of going back over to her friends, she decided to hang around and strike up a conversation with me. Nothing particularly overly flirty was said or done (apart from a touch on the arm), we were just making small talk and asking each other a few things, but it was mostly her who was keeping the conversation going, as I was being pretty shy like I usually am. But she only decided to go back to her friends when she said she owed one of them half of her cigarette and seemed really keen to get the conversation going as much as she could. As I left to go back inside, she stopped me to ask me my name.

Fast forward a month later, and I keep seeing her around the area that I work in, so she obviously works around there too. At least, I'm 95% certain it's her. She's really good looking and I'm kicking myself for not asking for her number. Would it be worth approaching her and striking up a conversation? The thing is, I'm worried that she won't remember who I am. It was fairly late into the night and presumably she'd had a bit to drink.

Thoughts? I'm a pretty shy guy so how would I go about approaching her, if it is worth approaching her? Realistically, what do you think would happen if I went up to her and said I recognised her from that night? Would she also appreciate some guy accosting her while she's on her lunch break or waiting for the bus home or whatever?
>>
>>18619116
No. Whether people leave the relationship or stay with their partner usually has more to do with their personality (even disregarding principles - do they value safety and familiarity more, or the excitement from a new dynamic?) than with how much they like both people. Not to mention, even if she does think her boyfriend is "better", that's just one woman's opinion who has her own personal priorities and perception.

You would be doing something wrong if you hung around indulging her crush. Respect yourself enough to take your distance and look for a girl who wants you and no one else.
>>
>>18619123
the thing is, she has sent me nudes and although we never had sex we have spoken on the phone sexually. it was a long distance and the last time we did anything "sexual" was over 8 months ago. we are currently "friends" and she's living with her bf.
>>
>>18619140
This does not change anything. It only makes it more important for you to get away and not stick around because she might cheat on her boyfriend again by giving you some pictures or lines.
>>
File: polish-army-women-soldier.jpg (28KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
polish-army-women-soldier.jpg
28KB, 236x316px
I'm in a somewhat unique situation and, though I’m pretty sure what’s going on here, I'd like to run it by the femanons here to see what you all say.

I'm deployed to a small base in the middle of nowhere right now and I've been having occasional but regular conversations with a female fill-in from another unit who I've taken a liking to recently. I've swore before I'd never get involved with some female on a deployment, but I may never see her again after this. I'm getting out immediately when we're done here and moving on with my life. I'd like to know before I move on if anything is there, but a single misstep could leave me stuck for the remainder of our time here; seeing this same person day-in and day-out with no escape. Then again, very soon, I'll never see her again anyways, meaning that any adverse effects, no matter how bad, are going to be very temporary.

There have been a series of events that have led me to this point. At first, it was pretty mundane; random high-fives and eating breakfast chow with me from time to time; pretty basic stuff. I also apparently seem set-aside to her vs other guys here. For instance, she has, on multiple occasions, expressed a distaste for the people in my unit.

>I hate you all
>All of us?
>Well, not you. You're cool. You and like, eight other people. It's like fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, YOU'RE COOL... fuck you.
[cont]

So I stick out to her for whatever reason. It's not like we're not all different humans with our own personalities, but she's seen me as somehow being different than the rest of us for whatever reason. That doesn't mean she's "into me," but it's a move in that direction. Maybe she just wants someone to talk to that isn’t an egotistical asshole. Maybe not. I’m thinking a check mark on the “+” side of the scale.
[cont]
>>
>>18619164
Aside from that, awhile back, a different guy was hitting on her and she seemed pretty receptive to it. I had just started thinking that I liked her at the time and decided to see what went on with that situation. She ate up the attention, but didn't bite in the end. Uhh.. Check? Maybe she's just enjoying the attention. That's fine and, if that’s all there is, I get that.

I brought it up to her later to test the water.

>You and [F] seemed to really hit it off.
>Like how?
>Well, I heard people talking about how yall had something going on. I was just wondering...
>Oh, no. We're just friends that flirt sometimes. I'd never do anything with him. I didn’t realize people knew.
>Ahhh. Okay.
There was no way that people didn’t notice. Everyone was talking about it.

Later, we found ourselves walking to the latrine at the same time. We had been talking a bit before and, when the conversation ended, we realized that we were walking toward the same destination at the same time.

>Uh.. Are we going to the bathroom together?
>Ha. Yeah, but that's okay. We'll just let people say stuff about *us* like they did with me and [F]. You know I stopped talking to him after that, right?

It seemed so on-the-nose and I didn't know how to respond. Maybe she was just warning me that the same could happen with us if people started talking. Maybe not. Check.

Occasionally, she sits with me in the chow hall and one day she sat and talked to me for about an hour before we moved on. A buddy of mine saw us and brought it up the next day.

>you hittin that?
>what?
>[w], your little girlfriend
>She doesn't like me like that.
>yeah, she does. She's been talking about you.
>bullshit
[cont]
>>
>>18619170
CHECK

Later, he passed me by at a function where I'd been talking to her, tapped me on the shoulder and leaned in to whisper next to me.
>It's your night, man.
>The fuck are you talking about?
>She givin you that look. Just believe me, man..
>What look?
>Man, just trust me.

Of course he thinks I want to fuck her. I like her, but I'm not to that degree. Especially not here. Regardless, this guy pretty much gets anyone he wants, so I’m inclined to believe his opinion when it comes to judging women. Check.

There are a few negatives that go against what I’ve been thinking, as well. Body language is one for sure. As far as eye contact is concerned, she’ll hold for “polite” periods, but not for “flirting” periods and will only occasionally face directly toward me, usually deciding to go with the 45 degree stance. She also seems pretty social in general and will make contact with other guys when she hasn’t with me, making me think that I’m reading more into what is there than what really is. She’ll also just walk right past me on other days in the chow hall and not sit anywhere near me. I’m not really sure what to think right now, but my gut tells me that she likes me. That could also just be my malaria pills fucking with me again...
>>
Men, who is the most attractive woman that has ever lived?

Women, who is the most handsome man?

Bf & gf doesn't count.
>>
>>18619118
There is literally no reason at all not to. Yeah she might've been a bit drunk which lowered her inhibitions, but if she got a bad vibe from you then she wouldn't have gone up to you. She might just be a spontaneous and friendly person in general but if that's the case, she certainly won't mind you coming up to her even if she wasn't interested in you that way.

She will probably laugh and try to remember it. The very worst case scenario is that she doesn't remember at all and honestly, in that case she will probably feel awkward herself and you can relieve it with a simple joke that you feel silly for coming up to her now. Or you can start with that right away, say you have a hunch that you spoke to her drunk one night but are not 100% sure and hope that you are not coming up to some random stranger who resembles her. Then you can piece it together.

You can get away with A LOT as long as you can do it more or less casually. Focus on the coincidence that it might be her and not on all the potential worst case scenarios. This is a complete non-issue and if she wants to flip her shit over someone thinking they know her that's honestly pretty insane on her part. Situations like these happen all the time.
>>
>>18619179
Leonard Cohen was the sexiest man. I don't have anyone I find most handsome, there's so many different ways to be handsome and it does not particularly interest me either.
>>
>>18619118
Ask her for a lighter. Half-jokingly, maybe. You can tell her that you were drunk one night, and can vaguely recall talking to someone [nice/cool/pretty] like her, ask for her number...
It does sound like she was interested.
>>
>>18619179

I'm gonna with Kim Novak. I remember watching Vertigo and being completely blown away by how perfectly beautiful she was, she's not even my usual type.

I'm sure that old timey film lens had something to do with it but I've yet to see a women I've had that same immediate reaction to.
>>
Do guys bother to initiate conversation with girls they don't find attractive/worthy of befriending?
>>
>>18619187
>>18619196
Realistically, what do you think the chances of her actually remembering me are?
>>
>>18619239
Personally I'm way, way more comfortable striking up conversations with girls I don't find attractive than girls who I am attracted to. Although of course I avoid flirting with them.
>>
>>18619240
I'd say if she wasn't so drunk that she was not coherent, she will definitely remember.
>>
>>18619239
I'm shy but I'm friendly if you start talking to me then I'll talk with regardless of your looks. Easier to talk to someone that doesn't intimidates me with her looks.
>>
Why would a girl say that she wants to be friends with you if they really don't? I admitted to this girl that I had feelings for her, but she said that she wasn't ready for anything long term. I told her that I understood that. She then says that she wanted to remain friends with me, but I say that I couldn't just be friends because my feelings for her were still raw. I ask her to be completely honest with me, and to tell me to fuck off (I didn't use those exact words) if she wasn't actually interested in me. She doesn't tell me to fuck off, still wants to be friends. Time passes, we give each other space. The topic of us comes up again, and I tell her that I'm willing to be there for her (a friend) as long as we both are okay with the fact that I was still dealing with those feelings. I kept them in check, and acted as I did before everything. Only slipping up through the odd compliment or two. We remained friendly with each other, she seemed to enjoy my company when we were together. But for some reason now she wants nothing to do with me. I have her #, but I don't want to call in case it comes off as weird. So I gave her mine. She's a bit on the anxious/ low self esteem side, and so I encourage her from an innocent place. I told her that I just want her to be happy.

So why would she essentially ghost me? We both understand that a relationship isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Sorry if that makes no sense, I've had to condense a lot.
>>
>>18619177
I kind of used to be that girl at one point.
Like I was in a work setting where I was the girl, and there were 40+ guys, and that was it.
I had a major (MAJOR) crush on one of the guys. He would sometimes sit across from me at the table, I would eat him up with my eyes when I didn't pay attention. But like... I heard some stories about girls that worked there before me and left cause of relationship drama with one of the guys, so I just had to keep on saying the mantra to myself 'no flirting with colleagues'. He would really openly give me compliments, and I would start to say thanks, but then laugh things off when he continued, to make it seem as if I didn't care. While on the inside I just wanted to give him a hug and...

I don't know if any of the above makes sense. Point is I guess that he may or may not be interested in you, but she is most likely in a situation where it would not be entirely wise for her to act upon her desires, even if she likes you...

With all that said -- if I was in your place, I would go for it. You've got nothing to lose. And maybe she doesn't care as much about the politics I do, maybe she just needs some clear signs.
>>
>>18619239
unless you have a deformity that makes it unbearable to look at you then ill talk to you.

btw I mean that as in asking where the toilet is, my standards aren't that low
>>
>>18619269
First of all for many people saying that they want to be/stay friends is essentially a way of stressing that they do not think you are in any way an unpleasant person. Just that they do not see a relationship happening. I am not saying that this is the case here, just trying to highlight that it's another one of those lines that people say not just because it's what they actually want but because they are trying to soften the blow. What is more accurate is often "I do appreciate you as a person".

The fact is that friendship is strained when you know for certain that one person is essentially settling for being friends. A lot of topics that are normally common for friends to discuss (like going on dates or having had sex) are suddenly minefields - will it seem like a provocation, will it make them sad? Or is it disrespectful to suddenly avoid because it shows that you do not believe they are over their feelings for you?
There is always the question how this friend will react once you do get together with someone. You might think you're cool with the idea of her finding a boyfriend, but what if this is a guy you think is a worse fit for her and doesn't treat her as well as you would have? Would you not resent her for it? Or what if she fell for someone next week and it became blatantly obvious that "not looking for anything long term" was far from the most important reason?

Basically she might have meant that she wanted to be friends, only to not know how to find a new balance and redefine the friendship. Or she has realized in the meantime that she actually does not see a friendship with unrequited feelings working out, that's an option as well.
>>
>>18619240
I don't know how drunk she was...

I myself haven't had a blackout situation since over a decade, but like, I only used to be more honest while I was out of it anyway. Like I would go up to guys I had a crush on while sober (or so I was told), and would only be more harsh with guys whom I didn't like anyway.

...that is to say, even if she does not remember, it doesn't matter, she most likely considers you 'safe to talk to'.
>>
>>18619249
She didn't seem to speak too incoherently, I think I was more incoherent, although that was more down to nerves at having a ridiculously good looking girl approach me (I'm not the best looking of guys and this never happens to me)
>>
Guys, please help.

So there's this guy that is always free to meet when I ask him to meet, but he would never ask me himself. It seems like I'm friendzoned.
Do straight guys even do friendzoning? Why does he show up while he never asks me first? He is not a shy person at all.
>>
>>18619285
But I literally gave her the opportunity to say that she didn't want me around. When I gave her these chances, I made sure that it was in as comfortable a place/time as I could. I just wanted her to be honest with me since I was being honest with her. I even told her that sparing my feelings wasn't a good idea, because I work better if everything is above board. I just don't understand why she wouldn't be honest to me. I'm not a weak person, she knows as much. She knows that I'm a stable person, and that I wouldn't lash out or do anything stupid. I just needed for an understanding to be made across the board. And she said that she wasn't ready for anything because she was very much going through a lot of things at the time. But, even if she did find someone else, I let her know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt that. I just wanted her to be happy. Not just because of my feelings for her, but because she was someone very clearly needing and trying to be different so that she could overcome her problems. I just admire that, and told her so.
>>
>>18619327
You said in the first post that you didn't word it as strongly as you did here, but if it was remotely akin to "just tell me if you don't want me around" then it's not that easy for someone to run with that. Because it implies much stronger negative feelings towards you than they actually feel, and because it sucks to reject someone you are fond of and you don't want to give them the idea that you think less of them than you do.

Besides people aren't static beings and as I said it is very well possible that she hated the idea of losing you as a friend, only to realize now that the friendship has essentially already been ruined whether or not you try to continue it.

For the time being, just give each other space and hit her up again to hang out as friends once it isn't as fresh anymore. One of the characteristics of friendships is that they are more laid back and casual than relationships. By micromanaging how she's acting towards you now (as understandable as it is) you are only driving the message home that you are still much more invested in her than a regular friend would be.
>>
>>18619050
Is the person in question attracted to the same sex they are?

>yes

They are gay or bi.

>no

They are not gay.

>but he wears chick clothes

Doesnt matter. People do all kinds of weird shit. Hes only gay if his sex drive is stimulated by men. End of story.
>>
>>18619179
>>
File: ask him on date.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
ask him on date.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>18619239
If you have functional vagina which can be found between your fat rolls, there will always be man willing to do what others can not.

>you probably have low self confidence

>>18619269
She just wanted to break up, but didnt have enough balls to tell you it straightforward. The ghosting is next logical step in this break up game. Get a clue, block her number and move on with your life.

>>18619319
You probably arent that interesting for him as you think. Or he plays his dating game really well for you to fall for it. And yes, certain boys do friendzone too. Try to escallate things and sex him up? Netflix and chill? Handhold? Kiss? Cuddle? Use DATE word? Ask him if he is single?
>>
Girls, do you usally find insecurity and clumsiness attractive? Like in actually physically attractive.

I'm naturally clumsy and insecure but when out socializing I tend to exaggerate it because it comforts me for some reason that people already think of me as human waste before I fuck up. When I do it I notice some girls cling to me, follow me around, get touchy and laugh a lot. I'm pretty sure they find me funny but could it be something more?
>>
>>18619368
>could it be something more?
Ask for their number. Or ask them on date.
>>
Women: would you ever date a bi man?
>>
>>18619337
I don't know. I'm partially just a naturally caring person, because when I was growing up a lot of strangers helped me and my family. Do to this, I have a tendency to want to help people when I can. I'm afraid that me telling her my feelings has tainted my more innocent proclivities towards wanting her to be more confident and to not see herself as not being pretty, etc. I told her exactly this, but now she's gone. I have no choice but to give her a lot of space now. I just hope that whenever she does feel bad, she'll remember that someone does think well of her. And that maybe I was of some help towards encouraging her to be all she can be. Honestly, I just want to be her friend so that I can see her do better. I don't want to lose touch and then find out that she's killed herself, or developed a drug problem. She's a sweet girl. I just don't want anything bad to happen to her. I wish I could do that with many people that I meet. But I'm just trying to do that one step at a time.

Maybe we'll be friends later, maybe not.
>>
>>18619368
In themselves they are not attractive traits, but seeing someone fuck up in a minor way is humanizing and makes you more approachable and sympathetic. Everyone knows what it's like to do something slightly awkward with others around.

It's like the politician knocking over a cup on purpose. It works as long as they see that you're just another human being. Once you do it so much it's like you have cerebral palsy, it's just odd.

An alternative manner to achieve the same effect is to just bring up something mildly embarrassing or a common human thing to find uncomfortable (like waving at someone who wasn't waving at you, seeing someone you know approaching towards you from far away and not knowing where to keep your eyes). Works best when it's actually happening in the moment or related to your interaction. For example last date I went on, the guy asked me how I was doing and I said (I'd only seen him once before) that I was happy he arrived because whenever I was waiting for someone I did not know well I get this irrational worry that I simply won't recognize them. These kind of things are relatable to a lot of people and show that you can make light of yourself (actually doing that, not thinly veiled digs at yourself).
>>
>>18619347
>>18619319
Thanks, interesting. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend, what I do not know is how many girls he has sex with.
I am extremely shy, so just asking him to hang out felt out of line... If I asked for netflix and chill, that would be fucking weird. I'll probably do it anyway, only my face and a friendship to lose, right?
>>
>>18619376
Absolutely, yes. The only scenario in which I would be worried was if he had a track record of (almost) exclusively dating men, then I might feel worried that he wasn't attracted enough to women to feel satisfied with me long term. But otherwise it's a non-issue, I actually find it hot. My last crush was bisexual, I was so thrilled to find out that he was also into women that I almost forgot that this still left me a lot of competition.
>>
File: 1405279917205.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405279917205.png
59KB, 200x200px
Question for girls, I am worried about a gift idea I have?

I like a girl I work with and I think she likes me back, she invited me to get Ice Cream next week and specifically told my other male co worker who was there he can't go (They are cousins).

It is her Birthday soon and she loves Chocolate and I found a giant version of favourite Chocolate bar.
It is 850g has 5000 calories in it and costs 20 euros.
I think it is a cute novelty gift that she will love but I do not want to come across as desperate or creepy.
My question is , is it an odd or weird gift?
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18619399
>extremly shy
>asks boy on date
The shy girls i know cant talk to strangers, less likely to pursue boys on their own.

You are girl, show him your wife skills. Invite him on dinner, cook something, dont forget to get him drunk a little and then either ask him if he finds you fancy or just seduce him via touching and cuddling. Flirting can work too. Ask him to help you pick right bra?

Just hope he isnt gay, castrated or some other rare stuff. Good luck!
>maybe he is even more scared of you than you of him

>>18619423
Safe bet is HUGE pack of flowers. Girls love flowers. That said, they love sweets too. Hell, even invitation on date as her gift would probably be enough. She is clearly into you.
>>
>>18619423
It's a cute gift but I'd save it for her actual birthday (if the date went well). Takes pressure off your actual meet up. It's not odd or weird in any way, though, I'd just recommend against any kind of outright gifts on a first date to be on the safe side.
>>
>>18619376
Hell yes.
I've dated some "straight" guys who were so occupied proving their own hetero stance that I was like, dude, do you want to fuck me, or do you just want to prove yourself you're not gay? I sometimes wonder when they're gonna come out as bi or gay.
I highly highly prefer a guy who is honest about sometimes wanting a vagina, sometimes a penis over the oh so straight guys.
>>
>>18619429
>>18619430
She and I are both chocolate whores, we bonded over our love of chocolate and consume a lot of it.
I don't think she would like flowers.
I am just worried if the giant bar might be a bit much? or even creepy to get a 20 euro bar of chocolate from a guy you're not dating?
Maybe I am just over thinking things but I am just making sure.

I plan on giving it to her on her birthday, the Ice Cream is a few days before her birthday.
>>
>>18619048
>Start talking to girl in my chemistry class
>She's goth but she's also my type
>Called her cute and she said thanks but to try not to say it because her bf is Uber protective of her
>Okay
>Stopped texting her because ya know bf and stuff
>Messages me an hour later wondering why i stopped messaging her.
>Say sorry and we keep talking.
>Fast foward a couple nights ago
>We get to talking and says she kinda likes me and that I'm not bad looking at all.

Idk what to do. She's a really cool chick and I don't wanna be a dick and say 'Yeah you got a bf, not interested anymore' and ruin my chances if she ever does become single but I also don't want to seem like an orbiter/beta. What do?
>>
>>18619376
No
>>
Females

How important is ambition to you?
>>
>>18619447
Why not?
>>
>>18619452
Ambition in the sense of, wanting to become famous or have some flashy career making lots of money? Not in the slightest.

If you are talking about ambition in the sense of holding yourself and your work, partner etc to standards, actively working to better yourself and your life circumstances, then very.
>>
>>18619440
Yeah, sounds like you're overthinking it. It's a cute and innocent gift, just go for it. I understand not wanting to go all out for someone you're still getting to know but her asking you to get ice cream with her is well beyond giving someone a big bar of chocolate.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18619440
>chocolate whores
I learn new thing each day. Go ahead then.

>>18619445
Girls juggles bfs like this all the time. They do the break up long time ahead before they break up with him for real.

Ask her on date. Ice cream? Park? And dont forget condoms unless you enjoy being teen and pregnant. Simply tell her you want to hang out with her and ignore
>she has bf
completely. Just remember how easily she ditched her current bf. You will easily meet the same fate in the future.
>>
>>18619466
She's been with this dude for 4 months and claims to be '110% loyal'. Idk, I'll try and make a move.
>>
Guys,

How do I let you down easy? I have trouble with male co-workers and friends who are interested in me.

I lost a lot of weight and started dressing nice the past year and I'm not familiar with how to deal with this kind of attention.
>>
>>18619462
I currently work in a parts department, in the warehouse. The highest I aspire to is to be parts manager and retire from that position. I have no degree nor intention to acquire one. I am moving into a two-bedroom apartment at the end of the month and after that I'm buying a single-wide. I'll probably live there for eight to ten years before selling it for the down payment on a single story house on the outskirts of the metropolitan area. I am 25.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>18619048

To anyone female who browses other boards on this website: do you ever feel somewhat unwelcome or uncomfortable on it? What boards would those be?
>>
>>18619179
>Men, who is the most attractive woman that has ever lived?
There's only hideous, average and good looking women. There's no sense in trying to rate them with finer granularity than that.

>>18619239
>Do guys bother to initiate conversation with girls they don't find attractive/worthy of befriending?
How the fuck would we know if you're not worth befriending before having a conversation?

>>18619319
>It seems like I'm friendzoned.
You don't get your friendzone badge until you got the "let's just befriends" speech. If you think there's a chance, hit on him.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18619476
Ghosting is very popular. Simply smile back and ignore every move they do.

Direct approach works too, but they will hate you and even might create drama if you reject them. Never reject them in public.

But most girls simply allow them to orbit and use them for small favors, free attention, gifts and so on. Enjoy the attention while it lasts.
>>
>>18619487
Not really. It's not much different than seeing retards argue on say youtube comment sections. People are usually just more openly hateful here since it's more of a vent-friendly place. But that's what I like about chan type websites.

/int/ /pol/ /k/ /tg/ in terms of more regular browsing, but I go to foreign chans too
>>
>>18619482
To be fair I cannot judge what the standard is for your area, and what is average in terms of a place to live. Having said that I have a bachelor's degree and am getting my master's and my main question would be whether you had interests in common with me (like literature, politics, not necessarily what I study). If that was the case, it would not be a dealbreaker for me, especially not at your age (and I am 24 myself).

When I am talking about lack of ambition I do find a turn off I'm more talking about your overall attitude towards life. I do not deal well with defeatist people who do not like the circumstances they live in but don't want to invest anything in actually influencing them. If you were the kind of worker who just tried to do as little as possible and still get paid, that's a huge turn off also because it is ominous in terms of other potential responsibilities. But those are not directly tied to any kind of career. More about how much you are willing to ask of yourself and whether your attitude towards life is more active or passive in general.
>>
>>18619476
Just tell them that you aren't interested. Letting them down easily will just ravage their minds. Do not offer to be a friend if you aren't 100% sure of wanting to be friends. If you go up a couple of posts, you will see the result of this. We need more honesty in the world, not just niceness. You will make them question everything about themselves, and their actions if you are not up front and above board. To figure out how to be up front to them, you will have to case them, figure out how they are emotionally and if they actually care about you or just find you attractive. If they truly care about you, then they will be open to you and will just want you to be happy. If not, then reject them in a crowed place.
>>
>>18619487
Definitely a /r9k/. It was my home board for a while because there was a period a year or two/three ago when /adv/ only allowed actual questions and I just really enjoy reading about other people's lives in general. /R9k/ was torture because there were all these posts with inane warped world views you knew you had to ignore but were so tempting to argue with.

That's it, though. I used to feel unwelcome on here and /b/ as well but that was years ago, it got a lot more female friendly.
>>
>>18619497
I've tried ghosting but it doesn't really work well. I guess it's an okay do nothing choice.

I'm not really into taking advantage of people either.
>>
>>18619429
>>extremly shy
>>asks boy on date
>The shy girls i know cant talk to strangers, less likely to pursue boys on their own.
I can act normal for a short amount of time, while dying from embarrassment on the inside, so things could be much worse. I was too shy to take things to the next level anyway.

He is straight, that I know.

I have a history of completely messing up meals when I cook for someone I really like, also what if I invite him over, while he is not interested in me? That was more of a rhetorical question, I guess I'll gather all my mental strenght, and act... Again. It doesn't feel like me.

I have a hard time picturing him being scared... I think I'm mostly being played, but I just don't see the point yet.

Thanks! Just talking about this helped.
>>
To the anon I said "off yourself" to a few threads ago, I apologize. I don't remember which thread it was, but it was in response to you saying the n word, and even though you're still a piece of shit, I don't want you to die, and it's wrong to casually tell people to kill themselves on the internet even if they have ideologies you find repulsive.

Laugh at this post or make pasta of it all you want, I don't care. Just needed to clear my conscience.
>>
How do I marry a hot harlot?
>>
>>18619487
I used to feel very unwelcome in 4chan years ago, these days it's pretty tame.
Like I never ever would state my gender unless it was relevant to the topic... Yet there was always the obligatory 'tits or gtfo'. Sometimes I would even refer to my girl friends in anecdotes as he just to avoid the 'tits or gtfo' responses. But I haven't received the tits thing in ages, I'm very thankful for that.

>>18619491
>>It seems like I'm friendzoned.
>You don't get your friendzone badge until you got the "let's just befriends" speech. If you think there's a chance, hit on him.

Good point, thanks.
>>
>>18619513
>messing up meals when I cook for someone I really like
Why cant i find girl like you? Please help me and describe your habits and where you can be spotted and hunted down. I find all your thoughts cute.

Where are girls like you and how to recognize them?
>>
File: 1500660010633.png (74KB, 189x169px) Image search: [Google]
1500660010633.png
74KB, 189x169px
>>18619055
if you don't speak to her or look at her, why would she like you?

>>18619368
maybe, or they might be maternal towards you. i think clumsy cuties are cute, personally.

>>18619376
yeah.

>>18619423
this is really sweet! i think she would appreciate that, and it shows you notice what she likes. i don't think the fact you aren't dating her makes it weird.

>>18619487
i've been in this shithole since 2003 and the only board i actively dislike is /r9k/, but not for the reason you think. the secondhand embarrassment is fucking unbelievable. sometimes /adv/ is too pathetic to stand as well: >>18619518. 4chan is not my primary imageboard.
>>
>>18619542
>>18619510
>>18619499
>>18619546

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Seriously though, thanks for the response. It's eye-opening to have a different perspective on these things.
>>
>>18619346
Beat me to it.
>>
Would money really override height in a romatic partnet selction?
>>
File: 1494559104100.gif (983KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494559104100.gif
983KB, 500x300px
>>18619560
your inability to form sentences removes you from the dating pool regardless of money or height
>>
>>18619560
no, but it will open you up to the gold digging whore pool
>>
>>18619518
you weren't in the wrong
>>
File: 1474226825871.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474226825871.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>18619518
>the n word,
>>
>>18619544
I really like to cook, just way too nervous when I'm trying to impress someone. I don't think it's cute, but thanks, I guess...?

My past boyfriends I've met online. We had some good conversations, exchanged contacts, etc. It's part of what some people call 'shit test', like if you don't get bored of talking online for a while, you probably won't only be in it for the face or body. I go to gigs and clubs every now and then, but only for the music, or to meet up with said people I've talked to online... (I have a very long list of tricks of getting rid of men in clubs.)
>>
>>18619570
>complains about grammar
>uses improper grammar
Kill yourself. this is not English class, this is an anonymous imageboard
>>
Is it bad to text my bf when he's on vacation? We usually talk for hours every day. I assume he's out having fun so I leave him alone except for good morning/good night texts. Is it better to just stop completely so I don't bother him?
>>
>>18619726
It depends on the subject of the conversation.
Usually, it's not a big deal to try to talk with someone you're close with while they're relaxing.

Just avoid fights or criticism and the like.
>>
>>18619726
>Is it better to just stop completely so I don't bother him?

For fucks sake, no. Good morning and good nights are more than enough but don't randomly stop texting him for such a silly reason if you normally spend hours with that. He's gonna think there's something wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-164859.jpg (252KB, 1440x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-164859.jpg
252KB, 1440x1285px
This girl is not interested, yes?
>>
Why are girls so hot even when they are having a seizure?
>>
>>18619518
>the n word
>>
>>18619179
Albert Camus, Paul Newman or James Stewart. I'm a bit of a 40s/50s girl.
>>
>>18619179
Does my favorite prostitute count?
>>
>>18619736
>>18619763
Okay thank you. Mentally I have a really bad habit of being clingy and obsessive, so I'm making sure it's not showing in my actions since I know that pushes people away. I'm probably being too paranoid.
>>
>>18619048
literally never had a "real" gf. Starting college soon, want to get into dating pool. Adv in general?
stats if anyone cares
>5'6
>avg looking, good hygiene and good clothes 6/10 on a good day
>hispanic

The main reason I didn't date in highschool is because I didn't have a car or license. This has been resolved now tho
>>
>>18619767
No, she just asked to go somewhere closer.
>>
>>18619818
In college, a lot of people are going to go separate ways. Some might drop out, not live anywhere near you, want to move back to whatever state they came from, or not be looking for a serious relationship. If you want casual dates, join whatever social groups you want - fraternities are a decent start for that. If you're looking for a serious relationship, it will probably be hard to find someone. Main thing to remember is that EVERYBODY is busy with class one way or another, even if all they have to talk about are social activities.
>>
Girls: what are some pickup lines/jokes that you found funny and lead well into a conversation opener?
>>
>>18619849
Situational/environmental jokes. Pickup lines only work if you're using them ironically and it's obvious you're using them ironically
>>
Guy,

A guy friend of mine called me adorable and basically said that he had always found me adorable when we were out with a group of people (including my boyfriend). A mutual friend of ours says she thinks it was weird but innocent. She does know him better than I do, though she isn't very experienced with guys and dating. A couple of other friends have said that it was out of line and one joked that this guy is in love with me.

What's your take on this?
>>
>>18619863
Why don't you want his penis?
>>
>>18619863
He probably likes you and would say 'yes' to any advance you make. If a guy thinks you're "adorable" it's because through one or more of several aspects you have pushed buttons of his that engender certain feelings in him that are irresistible.
>>
>>18619767
That "uuummm okay" doesn't sound precisely like she's crazy for you, but maybe it's because I'm not a native english speaker. It may just be that she didn't expect you to ask her out (which is not good but could be worse).
>>
>>18619863
He would fuck you, but he doesn't really NEED to fuck you and he will probably not make any advance for now.
>>
How can I find a girl who doesn't like despacito?
>>
So basically I got rejected hard today.

>you're a good guy
>you're good enough for me
>I'm damaged goods (exact phrasing)
>I'm not ready for a relationship
>we can hang out and see where it takes us

Yet she wants to meet me tomorrow because she wants to borrow $300 to pay for her rent for the month. I just don't get it. She wants me to be the boyfriend but not be the boyfriend. I don't even want to have sex anytime soon because I'm laughably a virgin at 28 and nervous about that kind of thing. She also has three kids with three different men, struggles to maintain things, and I make $60k a year as a supervisor.

>I've known her since we were kids

Maybe I'm selfish for wanting her, but I don't want to be strung along to pick up the pieces while she goes out and fucks every Chad and pops out a fourth. For $300, I could get three quality hours with an escort, or three separate visits. I guess I'm a dick for thinking that if I keep giving her things and helping her she might change her mind, but she's not changing her mind is she? I just don't get it though, feels like I do everything right. And yes:

>I'm overweight (but losing weight)
>She's also overweight though - I'd say at least 50 pounds heavier than in high school. I've only net gained probably 10 pounds since high school
>She always complains about how she has nobody to help her except me and she's thankful for me and etc

Maybe it's because I have autism but if I do everything right, why don't you love me back damnit? You appreciate everything I do, I'm the first one you run to when you need something, but apparently not enough that you'd want to tell anyone that you're dating me, or not apparently enough to have me in your life completely. Every single fucking man you've dated has treated you like shit, I've been there to pick up the pieces several times, yet you won't even give me an opportunity to show you that I'm different? I feel like Forrest fucking Gump. I know, good guy syndrome, but what do?
>>
>>18619048

I'm a dude. A girl kept me hoping for us to have a relationship for 4 months -- she always said she was gonna break up with her BF, but never really got around to do it. When I'd tell her I was tired, she'd cry and ask me for some more time. Eventually I lost my shit (she more or less humiliated me in front of our friends and co workers via FB) and demanded that she either break up or lose me.

She broke up two days ago, and yesterday she told me she only wants me as her friend for now, and doesn't know if she'll want anything else beyond that.

Why do some women like to do that? Shit, man. She messed me up good. Is that normal? To lead someone for a long time only to dump them like they're nothing?

Yeah, I needed to vent.
>>
>>18619957
Find a non-hypocrite feminist and translate the oversexualized sexist lyrics to her.

Not gonna be easy.
>>
>>18619965
>what do?

Kick that toxic person out of your life.
>>
>>18619048
Women: Is deactivating a dating app after seeing someone two times, one of which led to sex, come across as clingy.
>>
So I am 24 and dated this 22 year old girl. She has said she has only slept with 1 person in her life (her ex). We have already had sex but I never mentioned I was a virgin. We had a mutual break up due to us both agreeing a LDR was not going to work. Should I just go ahead and tell her that she was my first?
>>
>>18619957
Tech nerds.
>t. tech nerd
>>
>>18620120
After breaking up? No, please. It's gonna be weird and she will try to find a second meaning to you coming up with this. If you two keep contact for a longer time, some day maybe you can eventually mention it casually.
>>
>>18620120
Why would you do that? Why should she care?
>>
>>18619487
I feel unwelcome here. It's a good exercise in learning not to take seriously what people say out of bitterness.
>>
Have been messaging a girl a bit lately but she suddenly didn't reply at all for 48 and just opened it and watched my story (on Snapchat btw) she's been giving me nothing but good replies although relatively short but filled with exclamation points and other things. She opened it and hasn't said anything since. (it's been like ten hours since she opened it) should I try to start a new conversation or is this a really bad omen? Also the last thing I sent her I asked a question so is it bad that she never answered it or understandable since it was a time sensitive question?
>>
>>18620159
Usually when a girl gives you short handed replies or doesn't reply at all is a tall tale sign of not being interested. I am in the beginning stages of dating this girl and we started off really well. However I fucked up by pushing her too much to come over to my place when she wasn't comfortable with that yet and she went cold on me to the point of her not even responding to my texts anymore. However I gave her the old, "Well it was nice knowing you, when you are free to go out again, you have my number". Sure enough two days later she blows up my phone asking me out. Ever since her texts have been in a timely manor and not single word replies.
>>
>>18620152
She was a super sweet and innocent girl. Very polite and caring. My family loved her as well. My mother felt she had the right to know as lame as that sounds. I was kind of iffy about the whole idea of telling her. My thoughts were the same as you. Why would she care? lol
>>
File: 1500613055837.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500613055837.png
137KB, 500x500px
Is it unrealistic to want a partner who hasn't engaged in casual sex in this day and age?
>>
>>18620183
I can't really do that because she's in my friend group. Believe me I wish I could but I don't know if she's interested like that, we've known each other since we went to pre school together
>>
>>18620156

What boards do you frequent?
>>
>>18620197
Yes, if you won't take one who did. Depends on your age too.
>>
>>18620197
You'd be narrowing your options to people who do it for religious reasons, or may also have other habits they stick to.
>anti-casual sex
>anti-drug
>anti-alcohol
>may dislike clubs/parties
>may prefer staying home
etc.

Depends if you're looking for a very very conservative person, or if you only care about the no-casual-sex part.
>>
>>18620192
Your mom not only knows when you lost your virginity and with who, but also gives you advice on what you should do or not about the girl? You're weird.
>>
>>18620192
Your relationship with your mother is very odd for a grown man.
>>
>>18620212
The thing is that a lot of those girls probably had a rebel teenager phase just like everyone, and in girls from conservative backgrounds this phase tends to be pretty explosive. Keep in mind that anon asked for girls who NEVER had casual sex.
>>
>>18620216
>>18620221
Eh it is whatever. We are very open with each other. I don't take her advice as facts but a lot of the advice she has given me has been right.
>>
Both

I feel very frustrated with myself. I typically only fap 1-2 times a week, but what's bothering me is that I feel like I have to do it. It's not even because I want to. it's not a feeling of being horny. But, my insides just feel so frustrated. As soon as I fap the feeling goes away. I just fucking hate it because I would like to quit fapping completely. I hate this feeling of my body owning me.
>>
>>18620234
Well, let's just skip that. The thing is that your mom isn't entirely wrong, she did deserve to know. But imho you lost your chance and right now isn't the moment.
>>
>>18620209
Okay so this stems from this idea that sex has value as something that's both physical and emotional. I feel like once you have this lust driven casual sex that you can't really see it any other way, and it becomes that way for your other relationships. My first girlfriend was a literal slut and sex was not very emotional since I felt like she perceived it as something you just do for fun (I'm consistently getting proves right since she's polyamorous now). I feel that sex should consist of both components, so even if I were presented with an opportunity for casual sex I would turn it down. If my partner had that kind of past it would be a big divider in our relationship.

>>18620212
I'm 20 years old and in college. I feel like there are no women that think like I do outside of religious circles. I feel like even if I do find a nice girl that I might get lied to, just because of how widespread this promiscuity is. Women don't have to work like men do for sex so I feel like most are going to have more partners on average compared to the average male. I embody most of what you posted save for alcohol and religion, with religion being the big one. I just have too many ideological differences to follow the church.
>>
Girls,

Do you find dancing unmanly or unattractive? Not dancing in the club but actually taking classes and all that?
>>
>>18620238
Well I must have been doing something right because she always came back for more. As innocent and polite as she was she did like being tied up. A shame it never got to the point where we really got into the tying her up.
>>
>>18619863
I call my female friends adorable here and there and it's always in a sarcastic context. Like, yeah, they're attractive, but they're probably getting called adorable for doing something stupid.
>>
>>18620254
Her liking you out of the bed works wonders for women, half of their sexuality is based on arousal before the act.
>>
>>18619269
>he's back

She doesn't want you, move the fuck on.
>>
File: 1431578186689.jpg (5KB, 171x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431578186689.jpg
5KB, 171x240px
I'm in love with my best friend but she treats me like shit

>Be in love with best friend
>Friends with he for almost 7 years
>Spend every single day together
>She can be insanely mean
>Or "blunt" as she calls it
>Tells me I fail at life and that I'm stupid
>Once told me "Who could ever love someone like you?"
>She hurts me on a weekly basis
>But then we have these special moments
>Watching movies together on the couch while cuddling
>She randomly makes me cards and gives them to me
>A lot of them say "I love you" and "You mean everything to me"
>But then she goes right back to being mean and hurtful towards me
>Bails on me
>Talks badly about me
>She always says sorry
>Things go back to normal for a few days
>Then she goes back to treating me like shit

I now realize she's no good for me, but I can't help but be in love with her, everything about her is amazing and up until now I was completely blinded by love until a friend came to me and told me "Dude, she treats you like total shit" and then he gave me about 500 examples, so now I see things clearly and I want to stop loving her

How do I do this?
>>
>>18620287
You are the ultimate beta. Not only as a man, but as a human being. With this kind of mindset nothing good will happen to you and she will be right, you won't find anybody who would love you.
>>
>>18619337
How long do you think I should go before trying to contact her again? There is a place that we both go fairly regularly , and there is a small chance that I might see her there in the coming week. Should I keep clear of her then? She said that she liked it when I was around (I always found a way to make her laugh), but sometimes was distant. I told her that I didn't want to be a source of anxiety for her, and that I didn't want her to think "Oh God, here comes that guy again." but she very sincerely assured me that she didn't think that. The last time I had a chance to talk to her, which I figured would be the last time I would get to see her,she hugged twice. Once in the middle of the conversation, and then at the end (I admit that I initiated the last one). She knew that she would see me again after this. We will be going back to university (different ones) soon, so I feel like I don't want to leave this on a bad note.
>>
>>18620287
Jesus.

You need to dial way back on contact with her, if not ditch her completely. It will hurt but you just need to accept it and power through anyway.
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
Please, help me.

Had a relationship, at some point I started to act like a retard, went depressed, saying "sorry" for no reason, etc.
She always told about that guy that she hates what he says and mumbles, saying he is constantly pouring shit onto me. Guess what? I have been dropped and she's going to jump onto his dick. Suddenly she started to like what he does.

I have to see them every day. How do I act?
I AM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND
>>
>>18620329
How about you just don't. Leave it up to her to get back in touch with you. If you see her at this place don't avoid her, be friendly but don't use it as an excuse to spend time with her. Small talk if she initiates but otherwise go about your business there regardless of her.

Also, and I want you to read this bit very carefully, for your future reference, you should never try and get someone to tell you to fuck off. Not only does it make you look like the world's biggest cuck and whipped dog, but humans tend toward being nice to each other and you can make someone REALLY uncomfortable by putting them on the spot like that. Just imagine if you hadn't done that to her and hadn't created that extra barrier of discomfort between the two of you. You'd probably be settling into a nice new friendly dynamic right now rather than coming to /adv/ with the same problem again and again.
>>
>>18620349
Act how you feel. Keep your spaghetti in your pockets but don't repress it too far because it'll come back and bite you emotionally in the future.

She has already 'won' the breakup and is obviously a shit person, so you should feel free to be angry at them.
>>
>>18620353
I didn't tell her to tell me to fuck off, I just assured her that she could be COMPLETELY honest to me about her feelings. That there wasn't a need to try and coddle or soften the blow if she simply wasn't interested. She avoided saying she wasn't interested in me. I tried to get her to be honest twice with a month in between each attempt. WE also motivated each other quite a bit at work (we were a part of the same volunteer program). And I'm here because I'm trying to give her space.
>>
>>18620360
Sadly I feel powerlessness. My friend who had had the same situation just went bizarre and crushed guy's kneecaps. I wish I could do it without repercussions.

It makes me insane how women start to self-sabotage the relationship and break up weeks/months ago before saying it to you. And also I fucking dare to SAY SORRY to her and crawling back while she made implicit point she gives no fucks.

I don't know, man, my dick does not work anymore after that.
>>
Ladies: I'm overweight, and I think that's a big factor in my getting barely any interest on dating sites.

I've lost 50lbs, but I'm still very overweight. I have to lose probably 50 more.

Should I get back on the horse now, or wait until my stomach gets smaller? My face looks better then before, but my stomach is still large.
>>
>>18620374
>I didn't tell her to tell me to fuck off
You basically did though.
>>
>>18620406
If you're primarily using dating sites, lose weight or be prepared to settle for a fellow fatty.
>>
>>18620418
Since when was giving someone the opportunity to be honest about how they feel about you the same as asking them to tell me to fuck off. That's just how I thought about it to myself, not how I put it to her.
>>
Obviously you wouldn't want to be felt up on the first date, but when would you feel awkward if the guy avoided touching your breast and butt during close physical contact like cuddling, hugging or sitting next to each other?
>>
I'm meeting up with a girl I met through a student group for a coffee. Do I bring her a small gift or will it make her feel like I'm trying to get her to owe me something?
>>
>>18620453
Don't bring a gift, that's more of a thing to do once in a relationship. If you show up with a gift to meet someone you hardly know you will appear too eager to please. Just be excellent company.
>>
>>18620478
I figured as much, but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks.
>>
>>18620248
No way, I love when a man can dance.
>>
>>18619965
While I don't know the entire situation, I think you should leave and never look back. P.s. don't give her the money
>>
>>18619048
How do you know if a girl/guy is giving you the look for you to approach him/her?

Does locking eyes for a few second with the same person multiple times means that theres some sort of attraction?
>>
So, I've been talking to a girl on tinder. She seems nice and interesting but..

>unless I give an excuse, she starts worrying when I don't respond fast enough (like I was away from my phone for 5 minutes and when I came back there were messages asking where I've gone and if I'm mad at her)
>asks me if I'm talking to other girls
>switches from being all nice to accusing me of "being the same as all the other guys"

What do? We've literally only known eachother for a day and it just seems a bit much but she does seem good otherwise.
>>
>>18620636
>that behaviour
>We've literally only known eachother for a day
Run.
>>
>>18620646
Also I'm 24 and she's 33 so it's not like I can just think "oh I'm sure she's just being young and silly"
>>
>>18619048
>man im kinda lonely let's give tinder a shot
>oh hey a match
>oh wait i actually have no desire to actually talk to anyone

dunno if i'm psyching myself out because i'm gross and talking to women is a waste of time or if i actually don't want to talk to them
>>
>>18620658
>33
>has her age range set low enough to match with a 24 year old
She's desperate, clingy, jealous, possessive and you don't want to go anywhere near her.
>>
>>18620425
fat women refuse to date fat men
>>
>>18620669
And fat men refuse to date fat women. Fat people are unattractive and no one wants to date them, until they get desperate enough.
>>
>>18620674
nah i see tons of fat women in relationships
but suggest that a chunky girl give the fat guy who's clearly into her a chance and she recoils like you oil checked her
>>
>>18620425
>>18620669
>>18620674
Whatever the case, I certainly realized nobody was ever going to date me as a fat guy. I'm just going to update my picture, say I'm working out, and continue getting no responses for the time being.
>>
>>18620668
What if I just smash and dash?
>>
>>18620680
What if you lose the weight but it was always something else that drove women away

haha just kidding keep working out
>>
>>18620681
Do what you want, I don't care. You asked what you should do, I gave you my two cents.
>>
>>18620248
It's one of the biggest turn-ons for me, too bad not many guys dance.
>>
>>18620667
Tinder is where normies breed. Women already don't have much conversation but on Tinder it's even worse.
Your reaction is normal.
>>
>>18620636
Run. Do not look back, don't pass start, don't collect 200$, just run.

>captcha wants me to identify woodpeckers
>>
>>18619518
>the n word
>4chan

If you want real racism go to /balk/ newbie
>>
I can only get older women (30's) or younger women (16-15) to like me and I am 20 years old. I can't criticize age gaps because my mother was 17 and my father was 32 their relationship was really good and they still love each other.

However I am not my father, but I am waiting for the right girl to marry.

If you had a choice would you choose hot single moms who are 10 years older and whose kids are closer to you in age. Or a pure qt 16 year olds you wait to have sex with and marry.

Also women, how do I get nonsluts my age become attracted to me?
>>
I don't get this women have a low self-confidence meme when they only accept attention from Chads. Or is it one of those things where women are attracted to guys with confidence because guys without it, remind women of themselves and how pathetic they are?
>>
>>18619345
Your logic is unbelievably flawed.
>>
Do some women go after guys who have no confidence and are socially awkward?

Asking because I've lost many girlfriends because of my lack of confidence.
>>
>>18620779
The predatory ones do
>inb4 hurr durr all women are predatory
>>
>>18620779
Some do, but for most women, especially women who are looking for serious relationships and want to start their own family and have kids, dating a bf/husband who lacks confidence is a big no-no. So no, usually girls don't go after guys like that.
>>
>>18620237
Where did the question go? Fap more to lesbian porn?

>>18620431
If you dont know, simply ask her. Have a talk about when when she finds it optimal to break the ice by touches.

>>18620619
Ask her on date.
In case you are she, uninterrupted eye contact and smile.

>>18620658
>>18620636
She has hit the wall. She should have kids 7 years ago, now she is almost infertile and nobody wants her. Dont date older women unless you are super desparate and every other girl refused you.

>>18620667
Make up your mind noob. Wtf do you even want?

>>18620674
Fat genocide when? Never because they pay taxes, buys most products and keep doctors and fitness fads bussiness up.

>>18620762
Single moms are easy fuck and can cook. Pure qties are virgins and need quality defloreing. I would pick young qties. But i am not you.

>>18620766
There are multiple types of girls.

>>18620779
Cant you just fake it until you make it? Surely if you managed to identify what was the problem, you can solve it too?
>>
>>18619179
Marilyn Monroe
>>
>>18620453
Don't buy her anything. Well, maybe coffee. Anything beyond that might seem like trying to hard, and give her undertones.
>>
How am i supposed to date while fat? i am losing weight right now (10 kilos since i started about 5 weeks ago) but the process is slow because of the lack of romantic interest in me. i feel so inferior to the men i'm interested in that i feel like i'm insulting them by having a crush on them
>>
>>18620801
This was literally answered ITT, but for a guy. The answer is you don't, fat people are disgusting.
>>
>>18619726
It's fine I think unless you're constantly doing it.
Also keep in mind time zones if he's somewhere far away.

>>18619863
You might have been daughterzoned.
>>
>>18620801
>>18620802
Pretty much you should ask the fat guy for contact info.
>>
>>18620801
>feel like I'm insulting them by having a crush on them

Fat guy who asked a similar question earlier in the thread here : I used to feel the same way until I realized it would be crazy to be insulted when rejected (that's what "nice guys" do), so I started learning to like myself more and stopped worrying about that.

Now I worry that nobody has ever reciprocated my feelings, and I'm already a wizard.

Anyway ,good luck dating! Like yourself more, you're better than you think.
>>
>>18620801
>How am i supposed to date while fat?
You deal with rejection, harden up, and move on. The alternative is to wait until you've lost weight.

This also begs the question of your weight and height, because some values are much easier to work with.
>>
>>18619098
>Do girls kiss random guys to make the guys they like jealous?
Cuck

I have never known any girl who, when with the guy they 'like', kiss other guys.
>>
>>18620788
>If you dont know, simply ask her. Have a talk about when when she finds it optimal to break the ice by touches.
How do I bring this up? Ask "Hey, is it cool if I squeeze your asscheecks"?
>>
Women, pls respond.

Do you look down on a guy when you see a taller chick than him in the room. Please be honest.
>>
File: 1502663582639.jpg (593KB, 4228x2944px) Image search: [Google]
1502663582639.jpg
593KB, 4228x2944px
>>18619913
>That "uuummm okay"
>>
>>18620917
no, unless I'm the taller chick.
>>
>>18620912
Do you know that moment when you sit on a date with beautiful lady and your brain is in overdrive, trying to figure out how to escallate things a bit by simple skin touch?
* pause for smile and her possible reaction *
What would you say to walk in park while letting me hold your hand as ice breaker? I promise i will be gentle gentelman.

Or you know, anything else what will feel natural or flirty.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Your suggestion could work too, but that require her ro be a bit drunken already or you beibg really handsome. Being direct can work too.

>>18620917
Apply yourself into /fit manlet pit.
The more insecure you will be, the less ladies will look your way.
>>
File: 1489293180334.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489293180334.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>18620922
>that jewish question
Fuck, I gave too much credit to girls.
>>
File: b7j8zUP.jpg (57KB, 422x606px) Image search: [Google]
b7j8zUP.jpg
57KB, 422x606px
A couple quick questions, any answers, however simple, would be much appreciated :)

1. Asking a girl out via text vs calling her up, what's preferred?
2. I'm going to ask her out for a second date on Sunday, it's currently Monday night. The last girl I dated texted me daily, this girl seems to keep to herself more. Should I ask her out again tonight or wait until tomorrow?
>>
>>18621015
1 if she likes you enough, both ways are ok. If she doesnt, texting will be less awkward for both sides. And remember, no reply is also a reply in itself.

2 just chat her up if you feel like it. And why cant you ask her on ice cream tommorow?
>>
>>18621071
Fair point. She's kinda shy so I'll go for the text so she'll be more comfortable.

>And why cant you ask her on ice cream tommorow?
She works in a remote location so she's only around on the weekends. This is only a temporary situation though, she intends to move back to the city in the near future.
>>
>>18620917
This is literally not something that even occurred to me to do until you came with the scenario. And I have been the woman who was taller than men present. If anything I feel awkward about my own height.
>>
Girls

What does it mean if a girl randomly sends you a Snapchat of her 8 months after you stopped talking? How do you know if the snap was meant for you, or if it was just sent to everyone on her list? I don't want her back. Infact, she's the QT of a fellow anon. I just don't know if I should reply or not?
>>
Asking to aggressive alpha women
what makes you shy out? i can be dominant when confronted by half assed chicks but when a 9/10 bitch comes starting to blandly insult people around her to assert her dominance it's hard to deal with her without being rude, and most men turn into orbiter attitude so you get cornered
>>
Is it weird to tell a woman friend that you appreciate her positivism and kindness whenever you're together? It's like a breath of fresh air when I'm around her compared to other people.

Thing is I would certainly wife her up but she's in a year long relationship at the moment, so I don't want to be "that guy" sliding in.
>>
>>18621247
smells heavily of virgin confession
>>
>>18621243
Not one of them but friends with one of them. I don't think it is quite possible because it is just how they cope with their own insecurities. I don't mean that their entire personality is because of this but rather that some people deal with insecurities by shutting down and some by buckling down. If you have a girl whose first line of defense is hitting back harder then the best you can do is acknowledge her but give her as little attention as possible and give minimal reactions. Essentially ignoring her extreme behavior without giving the satisfaction of openly ignoring her as a person (and showing she got to you anyway). Or just leave.

>>18621247
It is a great compliment but not something you can really tell her in a sincere, straightforward way if you harbor feelings for her. She will likely sense or fear that you feel more for her as well.
>>
I have a crush on friend, and I think the feelings are mutual.
How do I confirm this without ruining the friendship?
>>
>>18621285
You are over the point where there is any chance for a fullfilling friendship. Just ask him/her out.
Nobody wants to be in a friendship with someone he/she wants physical contact.
>>
>>18621274
>Essentially ignoring her extreme behaviour
mmh pretty hard, if you ignore her talk without a comeback she basically already knows you wont fight back, so beta attitude confirmed. Leaving leads to the same conclusion. Insulting her look will only take it to a insult fight about look and since those are very beautiful they have the advantage. also not sure if making them full mad will trigger some white knighting. god i hate them so much
dont think im asking because i want to fuck some of them, i deeply despise them and simply cant tolerate the way they abuse kind people thinking they are some princess
>>
>>18621288
We go out all the time, but for her it's a hang out, not a date.
>>
>>18621285

Just turn those feelings off and save the friendship
>>
>>18621297
you are friendzoned pham, either break the friendship or find another target for your love
>>
>>18621295
If you are trying to interact with people who see self control and not trying to escalate a fight for the sake of escalating a fight as "beta", there is no point to begin with.
>>
>>18621301
>friendzoned
Is it really that way?
I never had feelings to anyone before so I don't know.
>>
>>18621308
you cant always enjoy a safe space with only people you like, it's common to have to deal with many people you dont like as well
>>
>>18621313
sounds like it, if you pass a big amount of time with a female friend without the relationship progressing then you are in friendzone
>>
>>18621316
Having to deal with them doesn't mean you have to cater to their idea of right behavior, aka doesn't mean that you have to care whether or not they consider you anything at all.
>>
>>18621313
If you want to have sex with her, but are still going out with her as "friends" then you are just that. Friends. Call it whatever you want, or think. If you have feelings for her and want to see her naked or whatever then just going out as "friends" will hurt you a very big deal over time in my opinion.
>>
>>18621319
But what if she thinking I'm the one that's friendzoning her?
>>18621322
>Sex
Not only that.
I love her and want to marry her.
>>
>>18621322

not him

But is it normal for female and male friends to just have sex with each other for fun?
>>
>>18621327
>I want to marry her

Wew lad
>>
>>18621328
It's not unheard of but not "normal" because many people are not (mutually) attracted to friends and because having sex tends to wreck friendships in no time.
>>
>>18621321
i still dont like the idea of letting them do as they please. why should you behave like an idiot just because you know no one will beat you up for it? (i dont want to beat them up)
>>
>>18621333

Oh ok.

One of my friends told me that he's had sex with all of the girls in his other group of friends. He was trying to tell me its normal. They were just ONS, but he said he's still cool friends with them just as they did before the sex
>>
>>18621328
If it's friend with benefits.
I have an understanding with one of my female friends, she's into BDSM and self bondage and I'm her backup plan.
>>
>>18621327
that's the tipical delusion of the friendzoned guy. if you are that close and she likes you, she would have made it so that you realize it. i was in your place once and i tried anyway, got BTFO
doesnt mean it will happen to you too but sounds like an already seen story. if you dont do it you will probably regret it anyway sooo yeah shitty situation
>>
>>18621331
We're both 28.
>>
>>18621339

that sounds awkward
>>
>>18621328
it's frequent but rarely happens with friends with a deep relationship, that makes things just weird
>>
>>18621334
The thing isn't that it would not be ideal to somehow intervene but rather that most of the normal ways to get through to someone presuppose that they are more or less reasonable and not looking to start shit just to start shit. In theory you could give her snappier replies and burn her in a wittier way than she can but that takes a lot.

It is shitty behavior but people do this (acting shitty because there are probably no consequences) all the time. The best plan B is damage control where you keep some sort of highground in your own eyes.
>>
>>18621345
Oh, I get to tie her in return.
While we don't have sex, the whole thing is very sexual for the both of us.
>>
>>18621355

so you just tie her down and whip her? That's all?
>>
>>18621337
Of course he's going to want to tell you that it's normal if he does it. And he might believe it because he runs in circles where this is rampant. But it's absolutely not a universal thing. The very reason why there's a lot of comedies about friends with benefits etc is because it is a hard balance to strike and most people would rather not risk a perfectly fine friendship just for some sex. Even if it doesn't cause feelings or resentment between the two of you, many people would just rather avoid the drama of a future partner at some point finding out that you fucked part of your social circle. To me this is kind of a teenage thing. And even then I have had both male and female friends since then and casual sex like this has never happened with any of them.
>>
>>18621351
you are probably right, FUCK
i hate those bitches
>>
>>18621359

I think it's pretty degenerate Tbh
>>
>>18621357
>whip her
She's not much into pain, she like suspension bondage, which is something very hard to do on your own.
While I get my kicks from inducing fear in her.
>>
>>18621365
Most people (from my experience) don't sleep around with people in their social circles. Most girls I meet tend to be looking for relationships and having a fuckbuddy is a sure fire way to get potential male partners to back off.
>>
>>18621372
>having a fuckbuddy is a sure fire way to get potential male partners
I meant guys who're looking for something serious, if a guy just wants to fuck he doesn't give a shit
>>
>>18621365
I mean I guess I understand in some ways - you feel comfortable with a friend, confident that they won't fuck you over. Some people cannot handle anything remotely smelling of a taboo and start to really lust after friends exactly because they're not supposed to fuck them. And it's a weird and socially dramatic idea to suddenly be fucking someone you have known for a very long time but have never experienced like that before.

But it creates a lot of murky waters - it breeds romantic attachment, feelings of jealousy and being territorial, it's easy for a discrepancy to occur if not in how much you like each other then even in how much you like the sex or how often/seriously you want to have it. An awkward experience or sex being a complete turn off to either can be -really- hard to overcome within a dynamic where you do not have the ease, overt affection and protective tenderness of a romance relationship. And you "soil" the friendship in the sense that "no I just value this person as a friend/they're like my sibling" isn't remotely believable if you had sex.
I think it is completely normal to at least at a certain age be done with those grey area relationships and all the (potential) drama that comes with it.
>>
>>18621372

They why does everyone say "the best way to meet girls is through your social circle"
>>
>>18621370
>While I get my kicks from inducing fear in her.
you might be a psicopath
>>
>>18621378
that means that your friends will let you know their friends from another group so you can try on them. hardly happens in the hardcore of your social group
>>
I like emo girls but am not emo myself. Does that put me at a disadvantage with getting with one?
>>
>>18621379
>you might be a psicopath
I'm not doing it against her will, we use safe word/signals, and always agree to what to do in the scene.

Also having sex with someone feels filthy to me, unless I can be in full latex.
>>
>>18621380

Why would my friends give me the hottest girl in the group when they'd want them. Not only that, by my friends are all alpha males, so the girls would like them more anyways
>>
>>18621385

>I get my kicks from inducing fear in her
>Also having sex with someone feels filthy to me
>unless I can be in full latex

Confirmed for psychopath
>>
>>18621390
If I'm a psychopath, what does that make her?
>>
>>18621387
>Why would my friends give me the hottest girl in the group when they'd want them
They wouldn't. But chances are that hot ass chick has a relatively attractive friend who would like you.
>>
>>18621378
>>18621387
Other anon is right, they are talking of friends of friends. They wouldn't "give" her, they would introduce you because she gets to choose who she wants to date/fuck and apparently if she isn't with any of your friends then they did not make the cut. Also in practice, especially when people are looking for a serious relationship and not just a fling/casual sex, not everyone likes the same traits. The homely, introverted girl that would be perfect for one man would be stifling and a downer for another and so on.
>>
>>18621385
>full latex fear inducing mode gets me off
anon...
>>
>>18621395

I kind of doubt that Tbh. I mean, I'm 27 years old. So the majority of girls my age are in serious relationships. Typically the ones who are going around for dick aren't the best looking. But my alpha friends for sure get the attractive ones. It's ridiculous how they do it. One of my friends texted me he was at the doctors office and told me there was a hot nurse there. I told him to get her number.. he did it. He fucked her a week later. I don't know how the fuck he does shit like that
>>
>>18621387
didnt say they would give you the hottest, just introduce you to their female friends, then it's up to you to pick and try this and that
those females might also have more female friends that you can get to know if you appear like a good man
only autists would hide their female friends as if they are all his
>>
>>18621410

I don't think my friends are "hiding" anything. But I've never met any of my friends female friends before. Whenever I hang out with my friends, it's just our old group. The 4 of us. so I've never met any of their female friends
>>
>>18621416
gotcha, that's like my local group of friends, we are all turbo autists and have fun like that, females immediatly notice the group autism and we lose any chance
i got more groups tho, others are more normie tier and there are plenty females jumping in randomly at events, so you get to know them.
sometimes you need to be the added one in a group of unknown individuals if you wanna have a chance
>>
File: IMG_2419.jpg (746KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2419.jpg
746KB, 1600x1200px
>>18621422

well when we hang out we usually stay amongst each other. We don't go to big events or anything. They do that with their other groups. The 4 of us usually just relax in one of my friend's pool (pic) and we grill delicious food, have some beers, and just bullshit next to their firepit or watch movies.

i have another group of friends (co-workers). When we hang out it's just us. The only time females come along is if it's their wives. So obviously that doesn't mean anything.
>>
Literally ever girl who has rejected me has told me i'm "really sweet" There's not much to read into, but the fact that I've heard that exact phrase 8+ times is uncanny.
>What could they mean by this?
>>
>>18621448

They are trying to reject you without hurting your feelings
>>
>>18621447
that's all fine and fun but kinda only has dead ends, you should try to get a single female friends that goes out with a few single ladies, and move from there
>>
>>18621448
it means you are a beta loser
also is "8+" some sort of weird murican measure?
>>
>>18621452

Well I don't know how I'm suppose to make female friends. I have a few but the few I do have live in different countries. I have no female friends here in my country.
>>
>>18621457

He said that he's heard the same phrase MORE than 8 times. That's what number+ anything means
>>
>>18621461
and what the fuck is that kind of cutoff? either give the exact number or use the conventional cutoffs (tens, hundreds, thousands...)
>>
>>18621464
You forgot to take your pills, anon.
>>
Girls: would it bother you if your boyfriend didn't like having sex but jerked off often?
>>
>>18621471
yes, I'm not asexual and I don't want to have asexual boyfriend.
>>
>>18621458
you could start by asking to some gf/wife of your friends if she has any single cunts to invite to any of the shits you people do
worse option, ask sisters, brothers, cousins for their friends
worst option, befriend a landwhale on tinder after studying if she has nice female friends and gather your courage
>>
>>18621471
It would be a dealbreaker because I love sex and am looking for a lover to have it with.
>>
>>18621471
what kind of faggot prefers jerking off over sex? i can understand doing both if you have overflowing energy, but come on
>>
>>18619098

She a thot.
>>
>>18621474

I wouldn't feel comfortable asking one of my co-workers to have his wife bring a friend. That would be awkward.

I don't do Tinder shit. Tinder is degenerate.

I'm not whining or anything. I'm just saying that the whole "social circle" thing doesn't work for everyone
>>
>>18621490

I'm not a faggot. But I'd rather fap than have sex. Granted, the only 2 experiences I had with sex were awful memories. But even still, that was enough to make me distance myself from those situations again. I've had a few opportunities the past few years, but I always distance myself. Fapping is just easier, cleaner, and awkward free
>>
>>18621499
you are some kind of asexual. Look for asexual girlfriends or stay single
>>
There was a girl I met the other day. She's 29 and I'm 21. It was pretty cool, we talked a lot about interesting shit. I got her number.

Trouble is this was on Saturday night. I would like to speak to her again because she was attractive, but I hate texting girls I'm really shit at it. Plus she is quite a lot older.

How do these things work?
>>
>>18621497
understandable
it's simply too late for you, most people create their social circle in their teens and university years. still possible at work unless male only field, if not go for sports or hobbies with a good presence of women.
try everything why hold back
>>
>>18621503

I'm not asexual. I'm attracted to girls, I just consciously don't allow myself to act upon it.

>stay single

That's exactly what I'm doing Tbh
>>
>>18621505

>still possible at work unless male only field

This is absolutely my situation too lol.

Yeah I know it is too late for me. That's why I said that I'm not whining about this. I already accept it's too late. I'm not going to be that guy who pours all of his energy in trying to meet girls. Everyone says "it'll happen when you least expect it". Granted, I think that's just a meme. But even still I'm not going to waste my time trying to meet as many girls as possible just to be disappointed a lot.
>>
Question to female anons, are dating sites still usefull? I generally like girls I can be at least a little nerdy around and tinder isn't really working for me.

I just want someone who can enjoy stuff like Game of Thrones or Star Wars together. Not sure if I should just keep plodding along enjoying the occasional match, or that I need to look elsewhere.
>>
>>18621509
well it's not normal to be that repulsed by sex lmao

>stay single
>That's exactly what I'm doing Tbh

then just keep doing it
>>
>>18621471
Depends on what he jerks off to.
>>
>>18621509
>I'm not asexual
You're asexual hetroromantic.
>>
>>18621519

>well it's not normal to be that repulsed by sex lmao

You don't think it's possible that someone could have a bad first 2 experiences that were enough for them to not want to try it again?
>>
>>18621499
Fapping is easier, cleaner and awkward free but it is an altogether different experience. Great sex is not just lustful and animalistic in a way that masturbation isn't, but also playful, loving and passionate. It is losing yourself not just in the moment or in good sensations but into another person. Like taking that connection you have, the chemistry and the trust and the little inside jokes and the intimacy, and plunging into it until you're enveloped in what you share together.

You might not be asexual in the strict sense of the word but realize that most people like sex A LOT more than you do and you would be lucky to find a woman with a low sex drive.
>>
>>18621522

What is that
>>
>>18621515
my condolences then, at least you seem to be dealing fine with it, that's actually a plus. if you meet a woman by chance and she smells the desperate need of gf on you she will most likely exploit it, this way you should find a decent one at least
>>
>>18621528
You don't like sex but still like girls.
>>
>>18621523
No, unless you are some delicate tumblr snowflake. But that's usually what tumblr girls with daddy issues do, not normal guys.

Were you raped or abused as a child or what's the deal?
>>
>>18621535
basically a divine punishment
>>
I've gone so far as to believe all women secretly prefer the company of another women above all else, because of my last relationship. I feel paranoid and I keep seeing "evidence" of it. I know it's irrational but my question is: are there any straight women? Or at least leaning straight?
>>
>>18621542
Conservative Christian girls seem pretty straight.
>>
>>18621504
Please respond
>>
>>18621535

The label shit is pretty cancerous Tbh. I'm just a straight guy who's had some shit experiences.

>>18621537

I was never raped or anything. But I was pressured into having sex with a girl I was not at all attracted to. That lonley island music video has just came out at the time and my friends kept saying "doesn't matter go have sex" I was a virgin, and they kept telling me to fuck that girl to lose it and it'd be worth it. It was fucking gross. She was ultra into it and I wasn't at all. I felt really bad about myself afterward and took a super long shower. She texted me after she got home and told me she thought didn't realize her BC pills were expired. So I went into wreck of anxiety and illness because I was so fucking scared for the following 5 days that I may have gotten her pregnant. I was so anxious I could barely eat. Thank god she didn't get pregnant. But that experience made me scared of trying again.

I met a girl off tinder a few years later. I wanted to try it again and hopefully have a good experience. Except it was shit too. She blew me, I couldn't feel shit and didn't even cum. I just felt awkward so I left.

After giving 2 solid attempts, I just don't want to make more bad memories
>>
>>18621555
chitchat about shit you already talked about then ask her out, tell you dont like phone talking but prefer eye to eye
what's hard about that you autist
>>
>>18621542
Absolutely yes. Of course there are legitimate lesbians and bisexuals, but there is also a lot of room for women with less serious interest in other women to express curiosity or desire to experiment. Speaking from experience as someone who would not say no to F/F action to see what that's like, but has no interest in dating a woman and no sexual interest that is strong enough to even actively fantasize about being with a woman.

Also I have had a lot of female friends throughout life and heard a lot about this. My best friend is absolutely grossed out by everything to do with the idea of a naked woman. Many women like the idea of kissing a woman or groping breasts, but are grossed out by the idea of a pussy they have to get to work with. One of my friends thought she might be bi until she had sex with a woman and realized that it felt kind of aimless and lackluster to her compared to being with a man. There's just a lot more room (= social acceptance) for women to be vocal about these fantasies/desires even if they are not that serious, because no one thinks much of it and actually many men find it thrilling and sexy.
>>
>>18621559
>After giving 2 solid attempts, I just don't want to make more bad memories

LMAO, ok
Stay single and jerk off then
>>
>>18621566

Why are you being such a dick?
>>
>Discuss the situation with FWB
>We agree that we have feelings for each other and it pisses/confuses us
>agree to "give it time" in her words
I felt relief almost as soon as we talked about us - guessing i'm still not ready for a proper relationship

Back to Tinder/Bumble?
>>
>>18621559
Look, man. If you get together with someone you WILL have good and bad memories. Chances are that the relationship will not last and even if it does, you'll sometimes hurt each other badly, fight, think the relationship will end and so on.

The thing is that no, most people are not interested in a romance relationship without sex. So you can choose whether you want to a) try whatever you can to fix this issue and find professional help, b) give up on love in general because you can't deal with sex or c) accept that your dating pool is limited to 1/1000th of what it would otherwise be because you have to look for women also not interested in sex.
>>
>>18621577
At the very least let her know that you feel more clear headed and would like to continue dating. Hopping straight on a hook up app after agreeing that there's mutual developing feelings is a douche move. Also if you really want to keep this FWB don't take the risk to begin with.
>>
>>18621579

I understand that.

That's why I'm going with option B
>>
>>18621571
because this issue and it's causes are laughable and pathetic

no normal guy would give up sex because he had 2 bad experiences, which even weren't that bad because there was no rape or abuse. Thats some harcore retarded special snowflake shit and asking if girls wouldn't mind dating a numale of this level is funny in the first place since the only logical answer is that non asexual girls wouldn't date him
>>
>>18621562

So keep it short and sweet Then? Idk, I was thinking keep the convo short and ask to meet up with her and the friend she was with, maybe even bring a friend with me myself.
>>
>>18621583
I've always said that if it happens it happens, and she's said that "she's not looking for a relationship"
Hence she's obvs not that interested or she would have snapped me up right away right?

Either way i'm catching up on the stuff i let drop while messing with her and then looking for some fun if she's not gonna be that girl
>>
>>18621601
sure, i see no problem with that, if what you said is true and she felt the link with you she will accept whatever you say now. no need to start some long talk now, keep it for when you see her
not sure if good move to add +2, should lower her guard since not a date but maybe friend will refuse, dunno
>>
>>18621597

I never asked if girls would be ok with dating someone who is hesitant about sex?
>>
>>18621621

I don't know if I can be bothered with dates and things. We're both at different points in our lives, I'm dropping out of uni with no job lol. I don't want a relationship and she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would be up for casual sex.
>>
>>18621604
In theory sure, the thing is that people are complicated. She might really desire a relationship but also be afraid to be that vulnerable - just to name an example of how people sabotage themselves. And even if she truly does not want a relationship it could sting more than expected to know you're goofing around with some other girl.

You are well within your rights to do what you want. Just don't be surprised if this particular arrangement will blow up in your face if you go from talking about relationship potential and deciding to wait and see where things go, to being balls deep in someone else.
>>
>>18621634
>Girls: would it bother you if your boyfriend didn't like having sex but jerked off often?

That means: girls, would you date someone who would rather fap than fuck you. What did you think the answer would be...
>>
>>18621679
If she lets me go due to weakness then that's her fault, just like if i lost her due to inexperience then that's my fault
I'm just looking for some girls to spend time with a fuck at the moment, and even then i've gotta sort my shit out first
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18621206
Are you single? Ask her on date.
Are you not? Block the attention whore.

>>18621247
Yes, it is weird. Cant you find your own gf?

>>18621285
You cant. Ask her on date, get rejected / friendzoned, then get salty and never see her again. Or find new gf.

>>18621394
I have a tip for you anon, never listen to normies about what they think about your kinks. They are all only into haldholding in public. Anything else is off limits for them. And as far as introducing kinks to your partner
http://mojoupgrade.com/

>>18621384
>emo
That is just life phase in the same way as puberty. Just get regular gf and then tell her to use black make up for you.

>>18621404
It is called being attractive and bold. This combination will defeat like 90% of girls. Your best bet is to date their leftovers, when they got cum and dumped and are most vulnerable.

>>18621448
How are you treating them? Agreeing with everything they say, putting them on pedestal, giving them gifts, never trying to escalate and generally feeling like they are more sexy than you?

Stop being beta. And consider lowering your standards.

>>18621471
I suggest you to NEVER look at any visual porn ever again.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/
>>18621499
If you dont want sex, you dont want gf nor relationship. It beats the purpouse whatsoever.

>>18621504
Ask her on date. Fight your autism. Literaly say hello, wait for reaction and then ask hwr if she wants to go get ice cream with you to park.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Bring condoms unless you want to be daddy. She is close at the wall, she will do anything.

>>18621517
It is a tool. And experience wary based on your location, app and patience. Other options are social events you hate and friends friends. Or die alone.

>>18621688
Dont forget there are asexuals who HATES sex. Imho he is optimal.bf for them. Too bad there are like 4 asexuals total on the planet.
>>
>>18621688

Oh I wasn't the guy who asked that. I just responded to what you said to him
>>
>>18620791
Are you serious?
>>
>>18621719
Say whatever you want about it being her fault, but you apparently did not talk frankly to her about what you are looking for if you agreed to "give it time". She thinks you are on the same page and she knows how you feel. It is simple dishonesty. If you want to avoid that, tell her before anything happens that you changed your mind and want to keep doing casual things with multiple girls.
>>
This guy >>18620636 again

>mention that I'm going to see a doctor
>she starts asking when and where
>says she'll drive me to the pharmacist afterward if they prescribe me anything

Jesus Christ
>>
>Few years back, my ex deleted/unfollowed from the social media because she got a new bf.
> Fast forward to last month, I started to notice that she was seeing every story I uploaded on Instagram and as I encountered her downtown one day, I decided to send "Hey" to her, to ask her what's going on.
>She responds quickly, asks to meet me because she has many things to tell me and I accept.
>We had a few beers in the park and she started apologising for deleting me and stated that her bf (now ex) made her do this, and she was really unfair to me. I have to admit I had some feelings about her at the point, and I kissed her. Nothing really happened from that point on, but note that she was putting her head on my shoulder the whole night.
> Next day, we hang out again and when we go back home, I get a message from her saying that she "doesn't want to fool me" and she "just got out from a serious and passionate relationship, and what had been done wasn't supposed to happen".

What do I do?
>>
I know it's not a question, but I just wanted to pop in and say thanks, thread. You didn't give me a kick in the ass to get me to bite the bullet (in fact, one girl told me not to message her when I brought it up), but just talking here, taking and giving advice helped me ask out this girl on a date, and it worked swimmingly.
She seemed very interested, facing me the whole time and looking me in the eyes, she even missed 3 calls throughout the date. We ended up talking for 3 hours about Christianity, art, philosophy and ourselves and while we often butted heads on dissenting opinions we were always levelheaded and respectful. I paid for her tea (and she made a comment about how we'll have do this again so she can return the favor) and as we parted ways she said she'd like to do this again before I could.
Remember, dudes and dudettes: Were all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1492540881658.jpg (325KB, 781x892px) Image search: [Google]
1492540881658.jpg
325KB, 781x892px
>>18619048
Why are women such deep hypocrits that will use any form of convoluted logic to justify maltreatment of men?
>>
>>18621803
You fucked up when you said hey.
That thing about the passionate relationship means that her ex was abusive but she stayed for the alpha sex. It went too far and now she wants some harmless sucker until her cooch gets hungry for wife beater dick again. Don't let that sucker be you.
The best case scenario would have been you not messaging her because now she'll bother the shit out of you but if you go down this path you'll only find sorrow, regret and possibly child support.
>>
>>18621803
Tell her you agree with her and apologize.
>>
>>18619179
Easy, Audrey Hepburn.
>>
>>18619539
Have a lot of money.
>>
>>18619539
Why would you want to? That's like wanting to eat nothing but candy. It's fun to have every now and then, but if you'll spend the rest of the life with it you will suffer.
>>
After a successful date, do you write her something at the end of the day? Something like "thanks again for the nice company, I really enjoyed today"?
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18621827
Pic related. Unless you are bitch, none of that applies to you.

>>18621948
Wait 16 hours and ask her on another date.
>>
>>18621982
We touched on the subject at the end of the date, and we concluded we won't have time to see each other till the end of next week. I guess asking for another date now is pointless for now, but do I say something anyway?
>>
>>18621809
<3

>>18621948
Just write something related to a topic you discussed...
>>
Is the eclipse a good first date?
>tfw campus is in path of totality
>>
>>18621982
Fair enough, and by virtue of the fact I frequently get called an asshole my intimate partners I suppose I'm not the bitch type - but still, objectively, distancing oneself from the immediacy of it - why are they such cunts?
>>
>>18622138
Just text her good night message.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.