[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

raging catholic dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Am-I-right.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Am-I-right.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
Well lads. I've done it, got a gf everything's fine she likes me i like her, her parents like me also, with a little problem, dad is a raging catholic. Yet he isn't casualy going to church and keep it to himself, he forces her to go to church even though she told him she's an atheist, he still forces her AND he is threatening to disown heh if she won't go every sunday. Once when she didn't go, he's shown what he can do, completly ignoring her, saying she's walking next to him not with him. It pisses me off and i can't stand it. Yet we can't do shit, we're 16 and if it helps someone answer me, we are from Poland. Plz halp
>>
Until you're a legal adult living on your own you can't do shit. Suck it up until that happens. There are worse forms of abuse.
>>
>>18618915
>Yet we can't do shit, we're 16
Once you are 18 you can move out, at least in the US.

Both of yall still immature though (not an insult just a fact because of your ages). You first need to find a place to rent, know about budgeting, transportation, bills, etc.
>>
I think it's bad when your beloved parent threatens to disown you. Children have the right to choose their religion and beliefs, at least here.
>>
Underage and b&
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.