[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, this is gonna be cheesy but how do you become a vibrant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497234945268.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497234945268.png
514KB, 532x582px
Okay, this is gonna be cheesy but how do you become a vibrant person?

Passionate, bright (it's hard to fake intelligence, but the least you can do is not be dull and listless and instead be engaged), happy. I've always been a low mood, energy person, almost on the cusp of depression.
>>
Photoshop -> adjustment ->saturation + -> vibrancy +

fixed.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>18618514
Sadly I don't have pics of myself. RIP
>>
I'm pretty sure I've asked this before and the advice I got was meditation.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>18618521
Really? That's some Reddit-tier advice...ah well, guess I'll try anyway.
>>
>>18618509
dye your hair RGB
>>
>>18618509
You just have to find something that inspires you.

Making things can be very rewarding. Anything at all. Programming can be a fun challenge. There are websites which give you a problem you have to solve with code (Python, Java, etc). You upload your code and it tests your solution against a bunch of possible input values.

Or you could make physical things, like ceramics, or kites or stained glass.

Or you can be inspired by more passive activities like listening to music.

Aside from finding inspiration in the world, regular exercise has many benefits, one of which is mood improvement. If you've never done any serious exercise routine before, it can be gratifying to record the improvement in your weight and abilities. Being able to jog for 20 minutes with no walking is a pretty nice feeling when it happens (which should only take a few weeks, unless you're really out of shape). Then being able to jog a 5K, then a 10K, etc. Strength training is good too. If you don't have access to freeweights there are lots of body exercises you can do. Lots of possibilities with just a kettlebell too. The more you engage your body the more your mind will engage with the world around you.
>>
Be able to sustain your own happiness first, when people see that they are more likely to interact with you because they think they have something to gain from being around you. People like people they can easily define, so make your hobbies and interests a part of your identity instead of hiding them. They will be associated with you whenever they think of you, and better understand who you are.
>>
>>18618509
You sound pretty pessimistic.
Heres something for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_optimism
>>
>>18618537

He right.

Cast a wide net just looking for stuff you like. Then talk about it. Engage with people online who like that, and find people IRL who like that.

For me it's history.

For some people it's hip hop music or exercise or whatever.

After talking to people set a GOAL regarding that interest. Like, I want to learn how to mix if you'e into hip hop or I want to write an historical essay if it's history or get big or whatever.
People like people with goals.

Drugs can help in discovering passions B U T don't search for people whose passion is drugs, and don't get like that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.