[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (22).jpg (10KB, 386x269px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
10KB, 386x269px
I have a roach problem and I'm begining to lose hope. I live with other 4 people (currently there's 2 of us in the house) but we're strugling so fucking hard to get rid of these roaches and we 2 are the only ones who give a fuck about it.

He has been spraying all kinds of shit since 3-4 MONTHS ago and still they haven't died. I'm serious, we both have been spraying liters worth of spray in a nightly basis and they keep coming back.
Please, please tell what to do, I'm desperate, they even began lying eggs on my clothes and even can hear them at night.
>>
>>18618507
I grew up in a roach infested house and my parents tried all sorts of powers, sprays, traps. Really what will work is paying for a professional exterminator who will put streaks of gel bait around hotspots in your house. The roaches love the stuff and the bait sticks around for months. We never saw a roach again after a week.

If you can't shell out for an exterminator the only thing you can do is move out of the hellhole
>>
>>18618507
sprays don't do shit bro unless you've got the professional grade stuff. What you need is the gel bait. check out stuff like advion dupont shit and also some gentrol IGR discs.
https://www.amazon.com/Advion-Syngenta-Cockroach-Bait-Tube/dp/B002Y2GNVM/
You can also check out home depot or lowes, they've got some stuff in there that's decent like the combat/raid roach bait traps.
>>
>>18618512
My roomate and I have been thinking about the exterminator, but all of us are only college students, so unless the other 3 agree on hiring the guy, we can only keep using the sprays. The problem is that we can't move (speacially I'm stuck in this shithole), we can't afford a better apartment.
>>
File: 15026470082731292351663.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
15026470082731292351663.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>18618516
We've got this ones, I don't know if they good or not.
>>
I'm sorry OP that sounds super shitty.

can't speak to reaches but have had serious fleas is several houses.

The bombs that stop the eggs from gestating work well and are relatively cheap,

Diatomaceous earth near all doorways and furniture should help a bit too.

anons advice on getting a professional exterminator may be the best bet,

for removing eggs get a serious shop vac with a vortex filter, very effective at removing eggs and larvae when combined with Diatomaceous earth.
>>
Whose house is it? If you rent, it’s the landlord’s responsibility.
>>
>>18618516
This poster knows what's up.

I have a house that up until recently was rented to section 8 mexishits. They left a cockroach infestation. Fogging or spraying would do shit to be honest.

Advion helps a lot. The cockroach will become the poison itself, when it goes back to the nest it dies, then the other roaches will eat it and get poisoned, domino effect of sorts.
Also get rid of any and all sources of food. It's been 3 months since I kicked out those welfare spics and they cockroaches went away, or died off to be more precise.
>>
>>18618546
this.

Unless you own the house, the landlords are actually required to fix it (you could argue they make the place uninhabitable).

If it's your place, take out a damn loan and get professional help. It sucks, but that's no way to live.
>>
>>18618546
>>18618553
The apartments are already super cheap, so the landlord doesn't give a shit. Our neighbours even got robbed and still didn't bat an eye.

>>18618548
I'm OP, to be entirely honest, I'm a mexicunt, and the apartment building I live in is for students (or poor people) and it fucking shows. I pay less than 40$ USD.
I never considered ourselves unclean people, but the other tennants are the problem, I think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.