[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What would you have done in this situation?

>go to after hours club with friends (open til 6am)
>caters to gay people, usually about 50 percent of guys are gay, but hot straight girls go too
>standing on crowded dance floor
>packed tight with people
>feel guy behind me moving through
>moves by me
>grabs my ass
>i instantly push him an arms length away hand on his chest
>looks surprised
>"whyd you grab my ass bro"
>says it wasnt him, was the guy behind me
>let go of him, yell at guy who had been standing behind me, claims he didnt see any ass grab (lasted less than 1 second so possible)
>guy i grabbed is gone
>this other guy still claims it wasnt him, asks me if im ok and if i need a drink
>like im gonna accept a drink from a potential faggot
>tell him no i dont need a drink, yell more, question again, still nothing
>i walk away pissed

Did I handle this right? A part of me feels wrong, feel like I should have beaten someone up tonight, just niether of them owned up to it. Really frustrating. Also the guy walking by me was black, standing behind me was white guy. I feel like I was dissed and I'm pretty mad about it. What would you have done?
>>
It would help if you stated your gender and sexual orientation. I'm assuming you're a straight guy. At which case you're fucking sexually insecure. Some guy pinched your ass in a primarily gay club. What did you expect? Take it as a compliment and move on.

>feel like I should have beaten someone up tonight

Want advice? Get fucking therapy or anger management. Looks like we know who the real faggot was in that club, holy shit.
>>
>>18617981
Same fag, forgot to say... You asked what I would have done in this situation. I would have not been a fucking insecure baby about it, taken it as a compliment, and moved on with my evening, let alone my life, and have a great time with my friends in the club, rather than being a fucking downer the rest of the night, whining like a bitch and then posting on fucking 4chan the following day looking for 'advice'. You are actually a fucking joke and I can't stop laughing.
>>
>Go to the fag club
>dance with faggots
>be mad cuz faggots touch your aas

Lmao what a homophobic faggot you are. You are literally chimping out cuz somebody touched your ass for a sec are you a chick or something?
>>
>Be straight
>Start a new job
> Guy walks up to me and grabs my dick
>"Welcome to the team!"
>It was Sexual Harassment Sunday
>Dude is cool and we hang out and shit
You're a fag, OP. Unwarranted touching is one thing, but you're hanging out in a gay club at 5am and you got your cheek pinched. Relax.
>>
>>18617981
>>18617997
>woman gets her ass grabbed in a club
>"oh no, how terrible!"
>"sexual assault!"
>"fucking creeps!"

>guy gets add grabbed by fagger
>"dude stop being a homophobe" (fake word btw)
>"take it as a compliment, asshole!"
>"you're really in the wrong here for being mad, you have anger issues"

kek
>>
You overreacted

If you go to a gay club this kind of thing is going to happen. If you don't like it don't go there, or at the very least don't go on the dancefloor. Does a guy grabbing your ass really enrage you so much? Just tell him that you're not interested and let him move on, there's no need to start a fight. They are just regular people trying to enjoy a night out, same as you.
>>
>>18617997
What kind of coward does something like grab a mans ass and not own up to it. Now that i think about it, the black guy might have even been trying to pickpocket me, as he did brush up against me, then he could have just been reaching into pocket... (maybe hoping that I was into that, explaining why he went for the all out grab instead of just a tap)which makes me even more mad at that sleazeball.

Also fuck yall who say its not a big deal. If they tried to touch me innaproppriately, I get to do it back... with a fist to the face.
>>
>>18617975
don't listen to these fag enablers. you're right to defend your honor, OP. No man should lay a hand on you in such a manner. It's a violation of your person and shows disrespect for you. You should never allow another man to do such a thing to you. So, good on you.
>>
You need to realise the promiscuous and warped nature of the faggot mind, OP.

Its gross, yeah. But at the end of they day you were on their turf and were asking for it.
>>
>>18618037
Are you for real? Women constantly get guys grabbing them, rubbing off them etc. on dancefloors. Most of the time they just ignore it or try to move away.
>>
>>18618054
Why do you imply that I deny that fact? I know it happens, what I am pointing out is how different these responses would be if OP was a woman getting grabbed by a man in a club.
>>
>>18618059
What responses? If a woman posted on any 4chan board about being groped in a nightclub she would be laughed at... In real life, yes there is some bias against men in this kind of thing (and yes it's unfair and occasionally does actually result in serious sexual assaults getting brushed under the rug), however generally the reason is that men can actually physically defend themselves if necessary whereas an average woman is basically powerless against an average guy. If you're a bigger guy most women aren't even strong enough to push your hand away from their ass.

By the way I'm not some bleeding heart feminist, if a girl told me she got groped in a nightclub I'd the same as I said here - it sucks but it's basically to be expected if you go to place like that.
>>
>>18618046
Thats the problem though, I wanted to get back at them, not just scold/shove him. If he would have fessed up without a sincere apology, I would have loved to punch his face in. I guess they saw I was not a fan of what happened so he was too afraid to admit. I really think it was the guy who I pushed off me. And he tried to shift blame to someone else.

I just didn't truly know the person responsible, and I don't think I could justify hitting both of them.

I used to think gays might be ok, but now I'm seeing the truth.
>>
>>18618037
t. never been in a club with females
>>
>>18618102
I used to have no problem with gays since one good friend of mine and a really cool guy is gay. But then I realized he's an exception and most gays are horrible people that need to be gassed.
>>
>>18618102
Maybe it's just men
>>
>>18617975
I would say thanks and let him pound my boipussy
>>
He was probably famous.

Everyone know you can do whatever you want when your famous.

even walk up and grab OP by the pussy.

Anything.
>>
>>18618337
Yeah, it seems like the worst of them go to these types of clubs.
>>
File: C665naKU4AEcYGT.jpg large.jpg (651KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C665naKU4AEcYGT.jpg large.jpg
651KB, 1536x2048px
>>18617975

>hanging out in gay bar
>expect gay guys not to try to act like other normal people at clubs looking to get lucky
>yell at them because that's going to make things go smoothly
>I should have beat someone up
>I feel like I got dissed

Yeah, you did. You went to a gay club 'cause you're gay, and then your reaction to their advances was really, really gay.

/thread
>>
File: please-notice-this-md.png (28KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
please-notice-this-md.png
28KB, 300x180px
>>18618771
>cause you're gay, and then your reaction to their advances was really, really gay.
>>18617981
>>
File: honor.jpg (170KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
honor.jpg
170KB, 760x596px
>>18618046

Blood and honor!
>>
You sound really insecure. It shouldn't affect you that much that you throw temper tantrum in the dance floor. Just tell the person to not do it again and forget it like a man. What you did was like overly emotional teenager who just cant let minor thing like that go.
>>
>>18618855
How is it throwing a tantrum? Just pushing someone away from you and confronting someone if they touched you inappropriately doesn't seem like a "tantrum" to me.
>>
Take it as a compliment you stupid fucking baby, Jesus Christ
>>
>>18619139
I'm sure if a straight guy did this, you wouldn't be saying that.
>>
>>18618037
When did I say that girls should behave differently?

>Promoting a lack of equality by stating it as such
Fucking ignorant fagetard
>>
>You were in a gay club. What did you expect?

I'd say the same thing to anyone who got punched for grabbing a guy's ass.
It's a normal and predictable reaction. You can expect the same thing when you grope a woman. A slap and/or getting decked by another guy acting on her behalf.

Groping is part of club culture? Sure, so is retaliation.
>>
>>18617975
>goes to gay club
>implicated that it's a man and he went with nothing but men
>gets molested by other man
>has to be an overdramatic faggot to show everyone how not gay he is
>posts a pic with titties in it to double underline how much of a non-faggot he is

nigger you gay as fuck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.